PDA

View Full Version : The weekend!

redheadhoneycat
Nov 10, 2007, 12:32 PM
Just wannna say have an Awesome weekend everybody!!!!!! :) :flag2: :bigrin:

Skater Boy
Nov 10, 2007, 3:49 PM
Thanks Carolyn! Well, its another Saturday night, and I'm just sitting at home killing time yet again. *sigh* I am so booooooooooooooooored.

Hey, have y'all seen this one? What can I say... I'm not the only one with too much free time on my hands!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt_m7qooZfo

(Apologies in advance to anyone who is brave enough to admit to being a Backstreet Boys fan :bigrin:)

redheadhoneycat
Nov 10, 2007, 8:34 PM
Thanks Skater!!!!! That was really funny :bigrin: !!!!
Yeah I am hangin out at the house tonight too.....boy we need to get out more...lol....:bigrin: :flag3:

jem_is_bi
Nov 10, 2007, 11:43 PM
Last week, I had an awesome weekend. This weekend, I am having a laidback weekend for some balance. Next, weekend, I am going to have a sexually wild weekend.
Should I repeat the cycle?

JEM

redheadhoneycat
Nov 11, 2007, 3:56 AM
Hi Jim....yes repeat is teriffic...:bigrin: Glad to hear your having so much fun!!!....That is awesome. Rock out with your cock out......IMAO :bigrin: :bipride:

Doggie_Wood
Nov 11, 2007, 7:46 AM
Thanks Carolyn - My week end started in a most excellent way - Friday night, I went up to Wichita Falls and picked up my new Road King :bigrin: and went riding till 2AM Sat morn. Then Sat, had a friend take me to get my car where I left it (Wichita Falls) and upon returning, got to spend a memorable evening at my grandaughter's 12th birthday party. Which I later found out that the day before, she bloomed into a young woman. :) They grow up too damn fast.:(
Today, I spend time with my family, friends and riding.
For me - you wished and I enjoyed - again thanks Carolyn.

And with my new found (purchased - haha) freedom, maybe I will take a road trip to your area and have lunch in Lufkin.

Muaahhhh!! Hope your weekiend was as fun and memorable as mine was hon.

:doggie: JD

jem_is_bi
Nov 11, 2007, 9:50 AM
Hi Jim....yes repeat is teriffic...:bigrin: Glad to hear your having so much fun!!!....That is awesome. Rock out with your cock out......IMAO :bigrin: :bipride:

Clever dictum for the fun to cum this weekend!

JEM

darkeyes
Nov 11, 2007, 11:06 AM
Me weekend has been awesome ta Cat.. me head ana bad casa the boaks an general awfulness the lingerin proof.... :bigrin::(

Wot me wonts 2 know..is wy is Naggy feelin so bloody gud.. she had as much plonk put down er neck as me!!!:( Shows ya that er matchin me wiv voddie gainst me cognac aint a fair cometition!!!:tong:

wanderingrichard
Nov 11, 2007, 11:17 AM
Well, its another Saturday night, and I'm just sitting at home killing time yet again. *sigh* I am so booooooooooooooooored.

Hey, have y'all seen this one? What can I say... I'm not the only one with too much free time on my hands!

gawds, that was awful! you're soo right, they do have to much time on their hands...

CuddlyKate
Nov 11, 2007, 12:41 PM
I have had a lovely weekend thank you. Seeing the suffering of Little Ms Vanity today has been such a joy.:)

redheadhoneycat
Nov 11, 2007, 2:40 PM
Thanks Carolyn - My week end started in a most excellent way - Friday night, I went up to Wichita Falls and picked up my new Road King :bigrin: and went riding till 2AM Sat morn. Then Sat, had a friend take me to get my car where I left it (Wichita Falls) and upon returning, got to spend a memorable evening at my grandaughter's 12th birthday party. Which I later found out that the day before, she bloomed into a young woman. :) They grow up too damn fast.:(
Today, I spend time with my family, friends and riding.
For me - you wished and I enjoyed - again thanks Carolyn.

And with my new found (purchased - haha) freedom, maybe I will take a road trip to your area and have lunch in Lufkin.

Muaahhhh!! Hope your weekiend was as fun and memorable as mine was hon.

:doggie: JD

New toys are always such a blast!!! Good for you sweetie!!!! Yes kids do grow up way to fast....but it is nice you spent the day with her :) Well you just come on lunch is always great here and always a nice way to show cool new toys off!!! :) :bipride:

redheadhoneycat
Nov 11, 2007, 2:42 PM
Clever dictum for the fun to cum this weekend!

JEM

Yes sir!!! Have a sexy time babe!!! :bigrin: :tong: :flag3:

redheadhoneycat
Nov 11, 2007, 3:16 PM
Me weekend has been awesome ta Cat.. me head ana bad casa the boaks an general awfulness the lingerin proof.... :bigrin::(

Wot me wonts 2 know..is wy is Naggy feelin so bloody gud.. she had as much plonk put down er neck as me!!!:( Shows ya that er matchin me wiv voddie gainst me cognac aint a fair cometition!!!:tong:

I take it your a bit hung over but had a good time? Sounds like fun times though!....:bigrin: :) :bipride:

redheadhoneycat
Nov 11, 2007, 3:20 PM
Well, its another Saturday night, and I'm just sitting at home killing time yet again. *sigh* I am so booooooooooooooooored.

gawds, that was awful! you're soo right, they do have to much time on their hands...

Awww sorry you are so bored hangin at home.....ya gotta get out there doll....I personally also sat at home for Saturday night but it was just what I wanted....me, family, couch,movies,and popcorn...was fun...oh boy I sound like such a dork....hehe :bigrin: :) :bipride:

redheadhoneycat
Nov 11, 2007, 3:21 PM
I have had a lovely weekend thank you. Seeing the suffering of Little Ms Vanity today has been such a joy.:)

Well you are welcome!!! Enjoying watching suffering....sounds twisted...I love it....:bigrin: :tongue: :bipride:

darkeyes
Nov 11, 2007, 3:24 PM
Lemme tellya Cat..she is a twisted cow!!!! Serve er rite if me didn pull outa it...c how she feels then!!!! Lukky for er me had a few hours kip an feel tons betta...

redheadhoneycat
Nov 11, 2007, 9:37 PM
Lemme tellya Cat..she is a twisted cow!!!! Serve er rite if me didn pull outa it...c how she feels then!!!! Lukky for er me had a few hours kip an feel tons betta...

Glad your feelin alot better darkeyes!!!! :bigrin: :tong:

jem_is_bi
Nov 11, 2007, 11:04 PM
Yes sir!!! Have a sexy time babe!!! :bigrin: :tong: :flag3:

This coming weekend is going to be sexy great!!! :bigrin:

JEM

anne27
Nov 12, 2007, 12:45 AM
This coming weekend is going to be sexy great!!! :bigrin:

Ditto that! :bigrin::cool:

I am supposed to spend all next Saturday morning and afternoon in bed with a new friend :tong:.

This weekend pretty much sucked. Family obligations both days :rolleyes:.

redheadhoneycat
Nov 12, 2007, 1:07 AM

I am supposed to spend all next Saturday morning and afternoon in bed with a new friend :tong:.

This weekend pretty much sucked. Family obligations both days :rolleyes:.

Awww sorry Anne that your weekend was not so great but, sounds like next weekend is going to be awesome for you. A playtime weekend what could be better....:bigrin: Also sounds like Jim is going to have hot fun. MMMMM :bigrin: :bipride:

darkeyes
Nov 12, 2007, 4:30 AM

Anne me darlin..thats shockin.....wotya mean sposed ta b?????:bigrin:

Cesca
Nov 12, 2007, 7:24 AM
My weekend was the first in my new life. It was as perfect as I could hope for and even allowing for things not being perfect all the time in future I have a smile on my face from ear to ear.:bigrin:

redheadhoneycat
Nov 13, 2007, 12:36 AM
My weekend was the first in my new life. It was as perfect as I could hope for and even allowing for things not being perfect all the time in future I have a smile on my face from ear to ear.:bigrin:

That is so great Cesca!!!! Good for you hun!!!!!:) :flag3: