PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice For First er...Anal...um...

Vijai
Nov 10, 2007, 11:45 AM
Hi,

So I want to experiment with anal toys just to feel how it feels like :eek:
My question is after I lube the butt plug or dildo, after everything is done how do I.....clean myself? U know? I mean I'll probably be using a water-based lube....just help me out here! Should i just go in the shower and stick my finger inside??Hygiene Question.

V (Guy)

pasco_lol_cpl
Nov 10, 2007, 10:20 PM
Hi,

So I want to experiment with anal toys just to feel how it feels like :eek:
My question is after I lube the butt plug or dildo, after everything is done how do I.....clean myself? U know? I mean I'll probably be using a water-based lube....just help me out here! Should i just go in the shower and stick my finger inside??Hygiene Question.

V (Guy)
Using a water based or silicone based lube, clean up of the individual is easy...just take a hot shower and use soap. Its not complicated at all.

Bluebiyou
Nov 11, 2007, 12:18 AM
Yes, a very good idea to wash butt and toys... as well as vagina, penis...
Clean sex is almost always a better idea whether alone or with someone.
Get yourself one of those removable shower heads with the 6 foot flexible hose. and find one with the massager setting! This will help you clean up... whatever you're doing!

FriedDuck
Nov 11, 2007, 2:43 AM
go to the bathroom and take crap.
wash ass with soap and water in shower.
put finger up ass 2 make sure u clean.
douching with shower hose or enema is not needed.

Doggie_Wood
Nov 11, 2007, 7:18 AM
Yes, a very good idea to wash butt and toys... as well as vagina, penis...
(1)Clean sex is almost always a better idea whether alone or with someone.
(2)Get yourself one of those removable shower heads with the 6 foot flexible hose. and find one with the massager setting! This will help you clean up... whatever you're doing!

(1) Clean sex, whether with toys or a person is <IMO> ALWAYS the only way - prevents the opotunity of infections and other nasty things from happening to ya. ;)

(2) And a shower head that you move about with your hand to any place on your body can be sooooo stimulating and arrousing. Hmmmmmmm

Think I'll go take another shower.:tongue::bigrin:
Oh - and BTW, it can also be a good idea to empty the bowel before you play with toys for penitration. It makes for a cleaner playtime especially if you plan on removal and reinsertion of the toy. :2cents:

:doggie:

upones
Nov 11, 2007, 8:43 AM
yes clean is a must all above are good suggestions to play but i always use condom on toys and then wash them too i dont need a bacterial infection in my anus :male: