PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday MarieDelta

arana
Nov 10, 2007, 9:56 AM
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h191/curion123/hbirthday/48.gif

Happy Birthday Marie!!!!!

Since you'll be away next week we wanted to wish you a happy birthday early and hope that you have a great time and get some much deserved rest and entertainment.
Love, Arana and Michael

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h191/curion123/hbirthday/120.jpg

Azrael
Nov 10, 2007, 10:06 AM
Happy Birthday, darling!
Raise you some hell!!!!

Skater Boy
Nov 10, 2007, 10:14 AM
Happy Birthday Marie!!! :)

:bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin:

Hope you have a great time on the 14th! :)

gb11vt18
Nov 10, 2007, 10:32 AM
HAPPPY EARLY B-DAY:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

gfofbiguy
Nov 10, 2007, 11:33 AM
Hope you have a great birthday, Marie!!!:rainbow::bdaygrin::bday::bday::bday::bday ::bday::bday:

texasman6172003
Nov 10, 2007, 11:38 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE!!! Hope you have a great one!!! Maybe ill see you again someday in chat,LOL..

NWMtnHawk
Nov 10, 2007, 11:53 AM
HAPPY B-DAY MD, YOU SPECIAL GAL YOU!

redheadhoneycat
Nov 10, 2007, 12:34 PM
Marie, Have a Happy Birthday my beautiful friend!!!!! XO Carolyn :)

**Peg**
Nov 10, 2007, 12:37 PM
yay Happy Birthday daughtah 'o mine and many happy returns.

yo Momma:tong:

Emma7669
Nov 10, 2007, 4:36 PM
:bdaygrin:Wishing you the most happiest of days!!!!!

M

domill
Nov 10, 2007, 9:21 PM
Joyeux anniversaire, Marie!

quiet1fornow
Nov 11, 2007, 12:08 AM
Marie,

I can think of no one more deserving of a special day then you! You have brought so much sunshine and life to me and countless others. You share yourself to anyone that has need of a friend, shoulder, ear or just a simple hug!
I hope your wishes materialize and you havea special day of happiness!

Happy Birthday!!!:cool:
Quiet

raistkit
Nov 11, 2007, 12:53 AM
happy birthday marie!! have a wonderful day. whether you just decide to sit back and relax, or go out and have fun. take this one day a year to do what ever it is you want to do. best wishes, and hugs.

kit&raist

blackout
Nov 11, 2007, 1:41 AM
Happy birthday Marie! :bday::bday:

Doggie_Wood
Nov 11, 2007, 7:26 AM
Happy Birthday darling - I hope yours is one to remember and that all you desire comes your way.

Cyber kisses you ya honey.
Love
:doggie: JD

onewhocares
Nov 11, 2007, 9:57 AM
Dearest Marie,

I am thrilled to offer you my congratulations of this special of days. I do think that you got the best gift recently..and the future looks so bright..a new life ahead one which so deserve.

Best of my love,,,,Belle

darkeyes
Nov 11, 2007, 11:00 AM
Me luffly Marie Trollop.. happiest of birfdays.. jus make sure ya day is fulla joy fun an laffter.. an wen me c's ya next... muckle gr8 snoggin is urs 2 command!!! muah:tong:

ladymozart
Nov 11, 2007, 11:30 AM
Happy Birthday Marie!!!!:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:
Thanks for always making chat such a welcoming experience.
Luv ya
Lady Mo

chook
Nov 11, 2007, 3:48 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Marie....have a great day and give e, hell where ever ya going!!!!!

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

csrakate
Nov 11, 2007, 7:16 PM
:bday::bday:Happy Birthday Marie!:bday::bday:

Hope you have the happiest of days!!!!

Hugs!
Kate

MarieDelta
Nov 11, 2007, 7:41 PM
Thank you all so much.

It really feels good to have friends around, and such friends you have been. you fairly make my heart glow. I am really touched at the love and compassion you all show on a dially basis.

I don't know if I have even half expressed, my wonder and joy!

Put it this way I am pleased and proud to be among you all.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w144/Yancelby/Thank%20You/thank-you.jpg

Muah!

Ps Fran: I'll be taking that 'muckle gr8 snoggin' anytime you care to bestow it upon me!

coyotedude
Nov 11, 2007, 7:43 PM
Have a great one, Marie!

fortyniner1
Nov 11, 2007, 8:23 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARIE! ALL THE BEST AND MAY EACH DAY BE A BLESSING!!:bowdown::bday::bigrin:

Herbwoman39
Nov 11, 2007, 11:01 PM
:bday::bday::bday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!! :bday::bday::bday:

biwords
Nov 12, 2007, 12:28 AM
A very happy b-day to you, Marie D! and best wishes for the coming year.

anne27
Nov 12, 2007, 12:40 AM
http://mylove-of-chocolate.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/chocolate-birthday-cake.jpg

Happy, happy, happy BIRTHDAY!!!!!:bigrin:

Cesca
Nov 12, 2007, 7:26 AM
Have a wonderful birthday Marie.

transcendMental
Nov 12, 2007, 4:49 PM
Happy Birthday Marie!!

Make sure you have a great day packed with lots of fun and treats! Do something special for yourself.

Thanks for being such a good friend!
tm

BreeIsMe
Nov 13, 2007, 4:28 PM
Marie,
I am sorry, I didn't realize it was your BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
I wish I could throw a huge party for you.
I hope your Birthday was wonderful and spent doing all the things you love to do, and not like this:

Love Bree

JoyJoyHollywood
Nov 14, 2007, 1:01 AM
Random emotions and thoughts that course down my spine when I hear it’s your birthday........

Lucky bitch........how dare you challenge my hotness?

When I first saw your photos, I wanted to leap at you and burry myself in your chest for about six decades before I presented myself to the world again. Let’s hope you’ve got a Kit-Kat bar down there too.

Why does she look sooooooooo hot in white?

Can there be another person on this earth that looks as hot in white as I do?

If you were a petal, in a flower unfolded, I would spend eras pouring sun and warmth down upon you until you gave me the floral flush of blossoming for me.

One such as you is only the most noble in the field of love battle to deliver the name of Marie Delta. And, the most lovely. Know that when I feel the weight and scent of my own home country - you come to mind.

When you feel the breath of the twilight wind on your cheek, know that it is me and other night creatures, desperate for a slight feel of hope, redemption and longing pleasure. And that though sightless, you are seen are the magnificent beauty that you are. Brace yourself to the wind and feel our adoration.

Thou is unstoppable - as such, it is only she that has ever sent me the most tasteful, and yes.....lovely Halloween card that this soul has ever had delivered.

You’re the only one besides myself that has ever looked so sexy/cool in a pair of shades.

Know that on this date of mankind, one was born that made the earth shudder and the heavens quake............in total witness of the impossibility of both perfection and grace.

Know that when your heel treads on the cold and useless torment of mortal fixation....you give to those around you that which they hunt and are haunted by.

Know that it is not your Hell that must be feared.............but the heavens that you hold in the power of your arms. Be wise of your power, as they hold not just much reward, but as much addiction and enthralment.

Not much in this cold world of mortality can speak to me......but this can. So I gift it to you.

It is the song over which my soul does feel sway,

It doesnt mean much
It doesnt mean anything at all
The life I've left behind me
Is a cold room

Ive crossed the last line
From where I cant return
Where every step I took in faith
Betrayed me
And led me from my home

And sweet
Sweet surrender
Is all that I have to give

You take me in
No questions asked
You strip away the ugliness
That surrounds me

Are you an angel?

Am I already that gone
I only hope

That I wont disappoint you
When I'm down here
On my knees
And sweet
Sweet
Sweet surrender

Sweet
Sweet
Sweet surrender

And I dont understand
By the touch of your hand
I would be the one to fall

I miss the little things
I miss everything (about you)

It doesnt mean much
It doesnt mean anything at all
The life I left behind me

Is a cold room

And sweet
Sweet
Sweet surrender

Know, Marie Delta, that on this day, something miraculous did happen - the earth did hold still. Branches were held from their path across the glass, lotuses did bloom in the mark of feet on the dirt, and breath was held until your’s was made......to mark with reverence this day, the day that you were born.

Know, Marie Delta, that on this day, the day that you were born, those in Hell, those with haughty stares in Heaven and those caught in between the two - would be graced with a touch of that which is the most Holy and the Un-Holy..........the sight of what it means to be good.

Know, Marie Delta, that you are not just touched with grace.....but that you are grace.

Hold your grace tight to your breast Marie Delta, and give those around you release.

Know, Marie Delta, that you are a presence on this, and the hallowed grounds of mankinds history something that is special.

Yes, special.

The word of what many seek, more have sought and yet many more will try and find.

Yet you, born on this day.........are truly special.

Feel the specialness upon you, Marie Delta, and know, that on this day, you graced us all.

And for which - we are all grateful.

Happy Birthday, Marie Delta.

And know, know deeply, that the wind, the twilight, the earth and all of the flowers that spring forth...and the beings born in between.....are grateful.

TaylorMade
Nov 14, 2007, 1:12 AM
What she said.

Happy Birfday!

*Taylor*

curious married m
Nov 14, 2007, 8:59 AM
:bdaygrin::bday::bdaygrin:HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE:bdaygrin::bday::bdaygrin:
Have a good day
CMM

darkeyes
Nov 14, 2007, 11:23 AM
Smiles at Marie...holds er hand..... brushes hair from outa er face an kissies er softly on lips.... tongues meet an tango.. breathin heavily..kissin now wiv pash... nails scrape up er bak an hands search desprittly for each othahs yummie bits...

Birfday pressie....part 2:bigrin:

vittoria
Nov 14, 2007, 6:17 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

MAY ALL OF YOUR FONDEST WISHES COME TRUE....

(and then some !!!!!):cool::rolleyes::tong:

:bipride::bipride::three::bipride::bipride:

V