PDA

View Full Version : New to bisexuality

bicuriouslondonguy
Nov 9, 2007, 5:31 PM
hi everyone, I'm a new member and also as the title of the thread says, new to bisexuality, I've been curious for years but have not yet had the means or the guts to experiment... anyone have any suggestions as the best way to go about getting those first experiences? :)

welickit
Nov 9, 2007, 5:50 PM
The easiest way to go about it and be sure you will be accepted is to take part in pride events. They are always looking for volunteers. Get out there and meet people with the same likes. It is a close knit community where you will be accepted and you can interact with others on all levels, not just sexual. Since we got involved in pride events, our lesbian, gay, bi and trans friends far outnumber our so called straight friends.:bipride:

arana
Nov 9, 2007, 6:25 PM
Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll meet many interesting and helpful people here. Hope you enjoy yourself and the new experiences you will bring into your life.

TohruHonda26
Nov 9, 2007, 6:57 PM
I am curious myself but I like those ideas. There is a gay pride fest that we have here. i hope to go next year. :flag4:

MarieDelta
Nov 9, 2007, 7:04 PM
Welcome to the site!

Congratulations! Its good to hear!

I hope your experiences continue to bring wonder and beauty in your life.

TinTin
Nov 10, 2007, 2:13 AM
welcome to the site i am sure you will find lots of useful stuff. As to how to begin your bisexual journey you can do worse than chatting to people on this site or sites like it, get to know some people locally meet for a drink or something and see how it goes.
Find a friend first and sex may follow or you may just have made another friend.
Be relaxed and make sure this bisexual thing is truly for you.
Oh and good luck.

the mage
Nov 10, 2007, 9:54 AM
I see in your profile you're engaged....

I hope your woman knows ALL about you or your future is in doubt from the start.

Play SAFE SAFE.. if you explore. In south Ont you can easily find playmates on the various hunting sites.