PDA

View Full Version : Update and Join Me Please!!!

cchalmer
Nov 8, 2007, 10:05 AM
To all our friends we want to apologize for being absent from the chat room for so long but we have had a very upsetting and stressful year. I won't get into all the little details but the highlights (if you want to call them that!!!) were my heart attack and then last week we had to bury the man that saved my life. Ironically he died of a heart attack.

Anyways........the main point of this thread is that I want everybody to know that Friday is a very special day!!!! I want to wish CL a very very happy birthday!!!!! I want her to know she is the love of my life and makes every day so special for me.

Happy Birthday Baby..........I love you!!!! :love:

:bday:

csrakate
Nov 8, 2007, 10:14 AM
:bday::bday::bday:Happy Birthday CL!!!:bday::bday::bday:

Hope you have a special day!! I wish you a life full of love and happiness with CC and your family!!!

Much love!
Kate

curious married m
Nov 8, 2007, 10:15 AM
:bdaygrin::bdaygrin::bday::bday:HAPPY BIRTHDAY CL:bday::bday::bdaygrin::bdaygrin:
Hope you and CC get that 1st lady for ya as a reward for both of you. I am glad that you two have touched my life as my special Canucks HeHe, still dreaming of that truckstop in KC. Love them fantasies. :tongue::tongue: CMM

onewhocares
Nov 8, 2007, 11:13 AM
CC. it seems that the last year for everyone has been one of heart ache, loss of love, health issues. I am looking forward to a better year ahead.

Belle

allbimyself
Nov 8, 2007, 12:20 PM
Happy Birthday, CL!

I hope we all have a better 2008. 2007 sucked for many of us, but I'm glad you are still with us, CC!

Muah 2 u both,

Allbi

MarieDelta
Nov 8, 2007, 12:52 PM
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u7/cl122276/birthday.gif

:bigrin:

Here's wishing you a wonderful Birthday!

chook
Nov 8, 2007, 1:52 PM
Happy Birthday cc we hope you have a wonderful day and that 2008 and onwards will shine for you both.

love From
Aussie & Chook :bigrin:

arana
Nov 9, 2007, 6:39 PM
http://www.ipass.net/a1idpirat/birthday14.gif

Happy Birthday CL!!!!!
May you have a wonderful day and many special ones to follow!!!!

P.S. So glad you are doing better CC!!!

FalconAngel
Nov 9, 2007, 7:17 PM
This is your birthday song. It isn't very long.:bigrin:

This seems to have been the year for stress and upheaval. Plenty for us here as well as many of our friends as well, so we understand.

TohruHonda26
Nov 9, 2007, 7:23 PM
happy birthday CL

redheadhoneycat
Nov 9, 2007, 7:35 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!!!:):bigrin::)

Nick_bi
Nov 10, 2007, 6:52 AM
Happy birthday! :bigrin:

taz67156
Nov 11, 2007, 4:35 PM
HEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CL AND WELCOME BACK TO BOTH OF YOU!!!!

Mrs. Taz

bigregory
Nov 12, 2007, 2:23 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CL:bounce::bday::bday:
Bi the way CC if you have any more problems with your ticker I have some booster cables here if you need them.
Best to you both and may the new year be a time of joy for you both.