PDA

View Full Version : To everyone in SouthEast Florida

FalconAngel
Nov 7, 2007, 3:44 PM
Hi all.

This is not on topic, but just want to let everyone know that this weekend, Nov 10 and 11, 2007, the Camelot Days medieval Faire.

For those of you that may be interested it is being held at T-Y Park in Hollywood, just off I-95.

Here's the link:

http://www.camelotdays.com/

This is not like the faire in February at Quiet Waters park in Deerfield. This is less expensive to get into and is a nice little faire, going on it's 5th year.

We are part of the group that is putting the faire on and will be there. In costume, of course.

Hope to see you all there.

TaylorMade
Nov 7, 2007, 7:44 PM
No promises, I will genuinely try for this. I usually just go to the RenFaire @ Viscaya in Miami, but I'll try for ya'll.

(OT thought: Jeez, my feet stink right now.:tong:)

*Taylor*

jem_is_bi
Nov 7, 2007, 10:22 PM
I wish I could attend and have as much fun as you. But, I have to work.

JEM

FalconAngel
Nov 7, 2007, 10:53 PM
No promises, I will genuinely try for this. I usually just go to the RenFaire @ Viscaya in Miami, but I'll try for ya'll.

(OT thought: Jeez, my feet stink right now.:tong:)

*Taylor*

nless the new owners at Viscaya have changed their minds, that faire has been gone for more than 2 years now. We know, because the group that put on the chess game at that faire, The Chessmasters, was with us last year for that same reason.

We do hope to see you there. Eleanor and I will be there vending as well as performing.

TaylorMade
Nov 8, 2007, 2:08 AM
nless the new owners at Viscaya have changed their minds, that faire has been gone for more than 2 years now. We know, because the group that put on the chess game at that faire, The Chessmasters, was with us last year for that same reason.

We do hope to see you there. Eleanor and I will be there vending as well as performing.

That's about how long it's been since I went. :p

*Taylor*