PDA

View Full Version : THE STORK HAS MADE A DELIVERY TO THE HOUSE AND IT'S NOT WHAT YU THINK IT IS!!!

texasman6172003
Nov 5, 2007, 12:40 PM
Hey y'all,Well it has finally come to and end!! After 2 years and a few months after joining the site. My dream has finally come true!! The stork dropped off a brand spanking new computer!!!!:bigrin: Iam so damm happy i could spit!! It is a new Hewlitt packard Slimline Model. The speed of this thing is AMAZING. So after all this time y'all won't have to hear about my endless moaning and whining about that other piece of shitt i had,LOL. So to all who have endured thru all of the crap in chat,i appreciate your patience during this time. The thing i think ive enjoyed the most is having SOUND again!!!LOL...Oh and Kate ,I will finally be able to read DICKMAN all the way thru since i will be able to pull the pages up with no problem,LOL..Well see y'all in chat soon!!! :bigrin: :bipride:

texasman6172003
Nov 5, 2007, 12:45 PM
Im so damm happy i could SPITT!!!

MarieDelta
Nov 5, 2007, 12:52 PM
Careful with your spitting there..

Cheers!

Glad you got a new Computer!

arana
Nov 5, 2007, 2:58 PM
Congratulations Tex and Happy Birthday too! What a great gift..now what are ya gonna talk about in chat since you won't be booted every 5 mins??? :tong:
http://www.ipass.net/a1idpirat/pty-ani-cake5.gif

darkeyes
Nov 5, 2007, 3:03 PM
Dammit Tex..gonna cut down ya Fran snogs drastically babes..:tong:

csrakate
Nov 5, 2007, 3:52 PM
Sooo glad to hear you finally got your computer, Tex!!!! Gonna be hard to get used to you in chat without being booted all the time....but like I said, my WB, Tex keys are worn out!!!

Hugs!
Kate

curious married m
Nov 5, 2007, 5:20 PM
So after all this time y'all won't have to hear about my endless moaning and whining about that other piece of shitt LOL...Oh and Kate ,I will finally be able to read DICKMAN all the way thru since i will be able to pull the pages up with no problem,LOL..Well see y'all in chat soon!!! :bigrin: :bipride:

Now , Tex without that piece of shit we would not have come to know and love ya till just now. BTW, Didn't Kate have a marvelous dick to work with in creating DICKMAN. :bigrin::wiggle2::cutelaugh

redheadhoneycat
Nov 5, 2007, 5:52 PM
Well awesome glad your all fixed up now!!!!! I went through the same computer problems so I know exactly how you feel to have a new one!!! :bigrin:

csrakate
Nov 5, 2007, 6:15 PM
Now , Tex without that piece of shit we would not have come to know and love ya till just now. BTW, Didn't Kate have a marvelous dick to work with in creating DICKMAN. :bigrin::wiggle2::cutelaugh

And a very MODEST one as well!!!! hehe!!

mistymockingbird
Nov 5, 2007, 9:32 PM
Well hell's bells Tex, I thought I'd never see the day. Congrats.

12voltman59
Nov 5, 2007, 9:35 PM
It's about damn time dude!!!! LOL---Congrats on the new computer--

darkeyes
Nov 6, 2007, 6:27 AM
An then..afta alla that...new computer an all...the silly sod cudn get inta chat afta all...jeez did me get a rite gud laff at that!!!! Tex babes..yas priceless....:bigrin:

Ere..hav a Fran Kissie 2 make ya feel betta..MUuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaAAAAAAAHHHHH:tong:

onewhocares
Nov 6, 2007, 10:15 AM
Well I may not be Hell's Bell's but this Belle from Boston is THRILLED that Tex has a new addition to his family. Will look forward to a great conversations in the chat room.

Michael623
Nov 6, 2007, 10:17 AM
wb, Tex

chulainn2
Nov 6, 2007, 4:33 PM
ABOUT DAMN TIME TEX
I think you won the most booted award.
-)

darkeyes
Nov 6, 2007, 5:12 PM
From wot me gathas the clot wasted is dosh!:bigrin:

jazzer
Nov 6, 2007, 5:12 PM
There was a time when a Texan would have been "so happy he could spit" after getting a new horse and saddle or perhaps a shiny new colt .45 with a hand carved leather belt and matching holster. Sigh how times have changed.
Seriously y'all it is great news and I wish you many happy hours in chat without having to deal with the "boot monster".
Congratulations Tex!!! :)

darkeyes
Nov 6, 2007, 5:14 PM
Jus don talk bout boots Jazzer babes..sore point!:(