PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Fun :)

DeleteAccount1234
Oct 29, 2007, 2:10 AM
This thread is for fun... if you don't agree or believe in something then please use the back button :)

What are you for Halloween?? even if your not dressing up, surely you think of ideas just for the fun of it!

I would be a Vampire!!! :) I am one every year :) lol The only time I wasn't one was when I was was 19 and being Tinker-Bell which while cute, my friends like me better as a Vampire cause for some reason I show a whole new side of me that people never see lol While Tinker-Bell is shy, small.... pretty much describes myself. lol

sexybicplinwv
Oct 29, 2007, 12:24 PM
OK HERE GO'S :bigrin:... 2 WEEK'S AGO I WENT AS A VAMPIRE TO A PARTY :):drool: THAN FRIDAY NITE I WENT AS LITTLE RED RIDEING HOOD:tongue:... AND THAN SAT NITE A GOTHIC FAIRY:)::lokai:... AND TUESDAY NITE IS TRICK/TREAT HERE AND I WELL BE DRESS IS A DEVIL:devil:...:female:

Germanicus
Oct 29, 2007, 12:49 PM
I would be a Vampire!!! :) I am one every year :) lol

Vampires are bisexual, everybody knows that :bigrin:

I'm sure that someone left a post to that effect sometime last year

Calactus1969
Oct 29, 2007, 12:52 PM
Can't remember the last time I celebrated halloween, so was pleasantly surprised to be invited to a house party, and (in no uncertain terms) informed to 'dress up'!
Chose a vampire costume, very cheap is that an indication of a predatory side? What do costumes say about one's inner persona?
Or may be............well........it's just fun innit?:bigrin:

DeleteAccount1234
Oct 29, 2007, 2:21 PM
Vampires are bisexual, everybody knows that :bigrin:

I'm sure that someone left a post to that effect sometime last year

No they are not!!
My vampire is a lesbian vampire..... I have a whole book just about lesbian vampires :) lol

DiamondDog
Oct 29, 2007, 3:12 PM
I'll probably watch some scary movies as I enjoy them. :)

kitten
Oct 29, 2007, 3:30 PM
I will be the mom keeping an eye on the teenagers having a party at our house. Love it - I know where my kids are and who they are with!

Oh! and I have my stash of treats that the kids won't get - mmm the special reserve chocolate candy!

Happy Halloween!

hotsexylatinachick
Oct 30, 2007, 12:02 AM
Lol last year I was a white ghost or something like that dont remember the name lol but mostly Ive been a sexy witch before the ghost lol this year I am a sexy gothic fairy but I am considering being a sexy cock tail bunny/Hunny for the more adult parties.
Xoxo
Stephanie

Frunny
Oct 30, 2007, 1:47 AM
hmmmm... usually I'm a rennissance woman of some kind just because I have costumes from going to RennFaires. But last year I was a 50's pinup model. This year I'm going as Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice (the cartoon). It'll be fun, I'll get to act all morrose and depressed. I'll also be going as Juliet (Romeo and Juliet) for about 2 hours for a school halloween event.