PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween 2007

arana
Oct 28, 2007, 3:13 PM
To those of you who celebrate or just enjoy the kick off to the holiday season....

Happy Halloween!!!

Please feel free to share any holiday tricks and treats you might have with us! Even those of you that don't have Halloween in your country but do enjoy the fun of it all.

A bald man with a woodenleg gets invited to a Halloween party. He doesn't know what costume to wear to hide his head and his leg so he writes to a costume company to explainhis problem.

A few days later he received a parcel with the following note:

Dear Sir,
Please find enclosed a pirate's outfit. The spotted handkerchief will coveryour bald head and, with your wooden leg, you will be just right as a pirate.

Very truly yours,
Acme Costume Co.

The man thinks this is terrible because they have emphasized his wooden leg andso he writes a letter of complaint. A week goes by and he receives anotherparcel and a note, which says:

Dear Sir,
Please find enclosed a monk's costume. The long robe will cover your wooden legand, with your bald head, you will really look the part.
Very truly yours,
Acme Costume Co.

Now the man is really upset since they have gone from emphasizing his woodenleg to emphasizing his bald head so again he writes the company another nastyletter of complaint. The next day he gets a small parcel and a note, whichreads:

Dear Sir,
We have TRIED our very BEST. Please find enclosed a bottle of molassesand a bag of crushed nuts. Pour the molasses over your bald head, pat oncrushed nuts, stick your wooden leg up your ass and go as a caramel apple.

Very truly yours,
Acme Costume Co

RECIPE
MONSTER TOES

Cocktail wieners
6-inch tortillas
Ketchup or mustard
Toothpicks

Directions

1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut a wedge into the end of each cocktail wiener to make a toenail.
2. Cut the tortillas into strips about 4 inches long and 3/4 inch wide. Discard the ends.
3. Soften the strips in the microwave between damp paper towels for 10 to 30 seconds.
4. Roll each wiener in a tortilla strip and secure with a toothpick.
5. Bake for 7 to 8 minutes. Remove them from the oven, then fill the toenail with ketchup or mustard. Remove the toothpicks before serving.

http://familyfun.go.com/Resources/Features/Food/famf0900montoe_toes.jpg

DeleteAccount1234
Oct 29, 2007, 1:53 AM
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!

Now its time to show my true self..... *turns into a vampire and has blood dripping from her fangs*

FerociousFeline
Oct 29, 2007, 9:40 AM
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'll get really outrageous.

I could go as a Het Human Male

OOOOOoooooh <shudders>

^..^~

MarieDelta
Oct 29, 2007, 3:01 PM
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w43/Lonewolfofthepack/happyhalloweenpic.jpg

happiest of halloweens everyone

Muah!

hillwalker54
Oct 29, 2007, 3:19 PM
Yes, Happy Halloween To everyone everywhere!

Have Fun and be Safe!

I haven;t been to a Haloween Party in a few years. The last one i went to i went all out and rented a rather exotic Samurai Outfit Sword and all. It was quite cool.

Maybe next year i shoudl get off my but and have a party!

;) Sexy Outfit Marie.

kitten
Oct 29, 2007, 3:37 PM
Happy Halloween!

The last time I dressed for a Halloween party - wow too many years ago but some favs:
a Moll - the bad guy's girlfriend from a 40's movie, complete with a maching gun from the toy store;
a mystery woman - I had lost a lot of weight and went to a party where people hadn't seen me in a long time. No one knew who I was for a good part of the evening. I wore a sexy gown and a mask;
Crayola Crayon - wore a primary color set of sweats and use sticky letters to write the crayon words and color on my clothing;

now just mom - keeping an eye on the teenagers having a party at my house!

Have fun!

darkeyes
Oct 29, 2007, 4:06 PM
Ho hum..that tima year gain..wen me hasta dress in me black scrags an me ole pointy hat... betta get me ole broom checked out... so on Wed nite spose me change inta ole hag gain for a lil wile...an every year a new wart sumwer on me face.. an anotha million more wrinkles..an that auld Nick bastard! Woe betide im if e tries 2 shag me gain doon Greyfriars Kirkyaird!! Fed up wiv that orrible thing pokin bout in me insides!!! Wudn mind if e wos ne gud!!!!! Mite jus take cleave wiv me..that'll sort the sod!!! God is breath reeks 2..an that horny bonce a his aint no oil paintin!!!

Ho hum.. the trials an tribsa beina witch!!!:(

Happy Halloween me lufflies for Wed...:tong::bigrin:

Tom41bimwm
Oct 29, 2007, 7:49 PM
Shouldn't you have said "Happy Halloweenie"???

So who's dressing up as Frankencock or C*nt Dracula?

frenchvikki
Oct 29, 2007, 8:37 PM
[QUOTE=darkeyes;82802] Woe betide im if e tries 2 shag me gain doon Greyfriars Kirkyaird!!

QUOTE]

Ive made love there also Darkeyes, not on Halloween, but he was a bit of a devil.

Happy Witching on the eve of All Hallows.

bigregory
Oct 29, 2007, 9:56 PM
Oh yes Halloween the gay high holiday.
I sure hope everyone has a gay (oops) Bi time.:eek:

hotsexylatinachick
Oct 29, 2007, 11:00 PM
http://lc.fdots.com/cc/lc/56/56276c02238dff39f7ab02bf20bf153e.gif
To all of you guys in this site and dont be afraid to be "NAUGHTY NAUGHTY" this Halloween!
Xoxo
Stephanie

darkeyes
Oct 30, 2007, 6:14 AM
[QUOTE=darkeyes;82802] Woe betide im if e tries 2 shag me gain doon Greyfriars Kirkyaird!!

QUOTE]

Ive made love there also Darkeyes, not on Halloween, but he was a bit of a devil.

Happy Witching on the eve of All Hallows.

Thats absolutely shockin..havya no respect woman!!! Not on Halloween??? :tong:Hope yas ashamed of yasel:bigrin:

kk-n-tk
Oct 30, 2007, 11:36 AM
Happy HalloweenHope everyone has fun. Be careful out there driving tonight because all those kids can be hectic.

darkeyes
Oct 30, 2007, 7:11 PM
Happy HalloweenHope everyone has fun. Be careful out there driving tonight because all those kids can be hectic.

Tonite? Aint till tomoz u lot!!! An watch out for me an me m8s on our lowflyin broomstiks!!!!:tong: Ya cant gerrus all an 1 a us will zap wiv the ole wand an turn inta a frogs arse!:tong:

Bicuriousity
Oct 30, 2007, 9:04 PM
Anybody going to cross dress for Halloween?

hotsexylatinachick
Nov 1, 2007, 3:17 AM
HAPPY HALLOWEEN I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE MY PIC LOL!
XOXO
STEPHANIE