PDA

View Full Version : Issues with Posting Facial Pics

ziggybabie
Oct 27, 2007, 10:28 PM
I know I tend to be "flighty", I guess, for lack of a better word. I might tell someone I will stay in touch and then not speak for almost a year. Sometimes, I only come here when I'm really bored and horny or have a question to post.

Like now. How many of you bi guys here who are somewhat closeted are uncomfortable posting pics of yourself? I mean, I just wonder how many bonehead macho homophobic straight guys come here looking for bisexual women. Like word might get around to some of my coworkers, if some bigmouthed moron sees me on here. Or if some of them have "bi" girlfriends who frequent here, and they might start talking.

Am I being paranoid? My thoughts are that you never know whose viewing it this day and age, with all the ignorance and nutjobs and all.

DiamondDog
Oct 27, 2007, 11:01 PM
Don't be so paranoid.

Part of breaking out of the closet includes being out about yourself and not having any fear.

I'd rather see people's face pics on here than extreme close ups of their genitals and I think if you don't have pics of yourself on here or other sites it makes you closeted.

ziggybabie
Oct 27, 2007, 11:09 PM
Don't be so paranoid.

Part of breaking out of the closet includes being out about yourself and not having any fear.

I'd rather see people's face pics on here than extreme close ups of their genitals and I think if you don't have pics of yourself on here or other sites it makes you closeted.

I know. I guess at my current job and my current neighborhood, I just don't feel that comfortable being too "out" with anything. For me, the "bi" thing is just kink, and i only seek relationships with women, so as long as I'm not "dating" a guy, right now, it's noone's business, and they are none-the-wiser.

I might be more "open" once my scenery changes, but only when I'm comfortable with it.

ambi53mm
Oct 28, 2007, 12:47 AM
I don't have an extreme issue with posting a facial shot..I post one on here briefly from time to time just to challenge my own closetedness:cool:
...but lately....I'm thinking my back side looks a damn site better than my facial shots...and God knows I've had a lot more experience talking out of my ass as of late....I'm told I look like a cross between Mark Twain and Albert Eienstein with a little bit of Huckleberry Hound thrown in... I'll spare you the facial shots LOL....Peace ..Love ....and Woodstock.

Ambi:)

onefreespin
Oct 28, 2007, 2:44 AM
This is a interesting question. I'm sure there could be many reasons why a person would or would not post a facial picture on their profile. Tops among the reasons not to would have to be fear of being recognized. My reasoning is a little different, I guess. I don't anticipate anyone recognizing me, but I don't care to have facial pictures on ANY of my profiles on ANY sites. Once I am talking to someone and feel comfortable with it, then I'll share. I guess it's just my thing.

And I don't think I'm particularly ugly :) .... and I don't have any problems showing anything else.

lashalane
Oct 28, 2007, 3:45 AM
Not to sound too abrasive, but in all honesty.. you can show all the genital shots or body shots you want, but I'll be damned if I even start talking to you unless I can see your face. I have to be attracted to whats going on above the neck before I'll even consider fucking you. Yes.. I am shallow.. online.

I dont want to have to hurt your feelings because you have mesmerized me with your wit and charm and your penis or tits, but turn out to have the face death. That is sooo not fair.

Your sexuality is just that.. YOURS!! Don't be such a pussy.

Azrael
Oct 28, 2007, 6:39 AM

Exactly.

the mage
Oct 28, 2007, 6:42 PM
No need to show yourself to all the asshole out there unless you feel like it.
But, no don't put a cock shot up as public profile.

onefreespin
Oct 28, 2007, 11:05 PM
Not to sound too abrasive, but in all honesty.. you can show all the genital shots or body shots you want, but I'll be damned if I even start talking to you unless I can see your face. I have to be attracted to whats going on above the neck before I'll even consider fucking you. Yes.. I am shallow.. online.

I dont want to have to hurt your feelings because you have mesmerized me with your wit and charm and your penis or tits, but turn out to have the face death. That is sooo not fair.

I guess I just saw this as someone asking for a viewpoint or opinion - I don't see the need to be abrasive or come off that way. No need to call someone a pussy for expressing an opinion.

DiamondDog
Oct 28, 2007, 11:27 PM
I guess I just saw this as someone asking for a viewpoint or opinion - I don't see the need to be abrasive or come off that way. No need to call someone a pussy for expressing an opinion.

But she's right though.

In the world of meeting people online (not that I even do it all that much or even at all really) if someone will not show me a pic of their face yet they show me tons of cockshots or close up pics of their vagina I think that they have something to hide and I don't want anything to do with them.

I'm on other sites and I'll get messages from people who don't have face pics and I don't even reply to them.

Is it a dick move? Well no, it's not.

I write in my profiles that if you don't have a face pic or you can't show me one not to contact me.

ziggybabie
Oct 29, 2007, 12:40 AM
With me, part of it too is "is this particular site worth posting my pics?". there are more 40-50 year old guys than anything else in my area and the bi gals who are just looking for girls. Of course, that might change.

miss_alexis_js
Oct 29, 2007, 2:04 AM

Well said, hun. I wouldn't change a word.

ziggybabie
Oct 29, 2007, 2:19 AM

I get what you're saying, but I don't even feel 100% SAFE, as in physically speaking, letting certain people know that about me. We live in an ever increasingly violent and ignorant society, and especially with the youth, and if you work something like retail and don't feel your current neighborhood or place of work is somewhere that you feel safe, waiting until you work/live in a more comfortable environment, where you can feel better being "out"......you can't really blame someone for that. I'm not saying I'm in the "ghetto", but I'm not somewhere I feel SAFE, irregardless.

DeleteAccount1234
Oct 29, 2007, 2:31 AM
While I PREFER facial pictures cause I like to see who Im talking to. What the person looks like.

BUT... at the same time I know people are not comfortable posting face pics.
Maybe cause they aren't out to everyone.
Maybe cause they don't want someone they know to see them.

The internet is dangerous, you don't even know what kind of people will see your pic.
Such as sick people.... a stalker could use your pic to track you down and maybe ruin your life or worse.

On sites however like this, some people think its fine to post just private parts. Nothing wrong with that, I personally think its gross but I press the BACK button if I don't want to see them.

But people DO tend to post pics that are in their comfort zone..... if your not comfortable with a picture of yourself for all to see, especially if your from a small town, then its probably a good idea not to post one at all.

I don't have a pic on my new profile yet but I will after I get my haircut :) I like new pics and updated ones as well.

lashalane
Oct 29, 2007, 3:14 AM
I get what you're saying, but I don't even feel 100% SAFE, as in physically speaking, letting certain people know that about me. We live in an ever increasingly violent and ignorant society, and especially with the youth, and if you work something like retail and don't feel your current neighborhood or place of work is somewhere that you feel safe, waiting until you work/live in a more comfortable environment, where you can feel better being "out"......you can't really blame someone for that. I'm not saying I'm in the "ghetto", but I'm not somewhere I feel SAFE, irregardless.

Ok.. that is another story. If you fear queer bashing then don't do it, but showing your face on said meet-up date is also risky. Who's to say that someone that you connect with here isn't out to get you?

If you fear for your safety that much, then maybe you should wait until you have moved to a safer neighborhood. Don't even make your AD public until then. If you are going to live in that much fear, then every aspect of your social life is going to be ruled by it.

ziggybabie
Oct 29, 2007, 3:22 AM
Ok.. that is another story. If you fear queer bashing then don't do it, but showing your face on said meet-up date is also risky. Who's to say that someone that you connect with here isn't out to get you?

If you fear for your safety that much, then maybe you should wait until you have moved to a safer neighborhood. Don't even make your AD public until then. If you are going to live in that much fear, then every aspect of your social life is going to be ruled by it.

Thing is, I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid or making it out to be worse than it actually is. Hell, every time you turn on the news, it's nothing but violence in all sorts of places. It kind of makes me paranoid, knowing how many drunk rednecks and teenagers hang out in the parking lot after work, sometimes, for example.

What is and isn't a "safe" neighborhood, any more? Maybe I am being paranoid, but I think living in a bigger city, and not a small suburb, I would feel more comfortable.

lashalane
Oct 29, 2007, 3:23 AM

He wasnt expressing an opinion he was asking for them? For arguments sake I will equate the word "pussy" to the word he used which was "Paranoid"..so yeah IMO he is being way too paranoid.

If he fears for his safety so much, maybe there is another underlying issue that he hasn't mentioned. I don't know of too many instances where the local douchebags trolled LGBT websites looking for their neighbors faces so they could start a queer witchhunt. Then again I live in So Cal where people have better things to do with their time.

lashalane
Oct 29, 2007, 3:29 AM
Thing is, I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid or making it out to be worse than it actually is. Hell, every time you turn on the news, it's nothing but violence in all sorts of places. It kind of makes me paranoid, knowing how many drunk rednecks and teenagers hang out in the parking lot after work, sometimes, for example.

What is and isn't a "safe" neighborhood, any more? Maybe I am being paranoid, but I think living in a bigger city, and not a small suburb, I would feel more comfortable.

To be completely honest with you. You are safer showing your face here than you are making out with a guy/girl in a gay bar or on the street. If you want to use the argument that someone stole your pics because you are just too fucking cute, and they wanted to catch more ass. People use others pics all the time.

If people are going to get you then they are going to get you no matter what? The best thing you can do is grow thicker skin, take some self defense classes and if you're really scared.. register and buy a firearm.

LOL... BUST A CAP!!...sorry I'm channeling my inner gangsta.

ziggybabie
Oct 29, 2007, 3:37 AM
To be completely honest with you. You are safer showing your face here than you are making out with a guy/girl in a gay bar or on the street. If you want to use the argument that someone stole your pics because you are just too fucking cute, and they wanted to catch more ass. People use others pics all the time.

If people are going to get you then they are going to get you no matter what? The best thing you can do is grow thicker skin, take some self defense classes and if you're really scared.. register and buy a firearm.

LOL... BUST A CAP!!...sorry I'm channeling my inner gangsta.

lol. yeah. i might consider posting my pics here if there were more local guys my age range or more local gals who'd be mutually interested. as it is now, i don't know if it's worth posting here or not. i don't see too many local "matches", anyway.

lashalane
Oct 29, 2007, 3:49 AM
lol. yeah. i might consider posting my pics here if there were more local guys my age range or more local gals who'd be mutually interested. as it is now, i don't know if it's worth posting here or not. i don't see too many local "matches", anyway.

Ahhhh..it's all starting to make sense now.

You want to move anyway so why not try looking for people that arent in your area, but the area you want to move to. Everyone and their mother is on Myspace so why not try doing a search for BI or Gay guys in your zip code. I know not all bi women are into BI men, but there are a few of us that think it is super hot.

No one said it was going to be easy being queer kiddo.

ziggybabie
Oct 30, 2007, 4:50 PM
Ahhhh..it's all starting to make sense now.

You want to move anyway so why not try looking for people that arent in your area, but the area you want to move to. Everyone and their mother is on Myspace so why not try doing a search for BI or Gay guys in your zip code. I know not all bi women are into BI men, but there are a few of us that think it is super hot.

No one said it was going to be easy being queer kiddo.

Well, I really don't have a clue where I want to move, yet. I'm confused as hell about what I want to do, future wise, right now.

I decided to try and post some pics anyway, but now I'm getting that goddamn error

"print_standard_error(...)
is now redundant. Instead, use
standard_error(fetch_error(...))"

Anyone else getting that or just me? I get annoyed enough with the myspace errors.

Bicuriousity
Oct 30, 2007, 9:49 PM
I want to post my pics. I guess I feel a bit challenged by that standard that Bi guys aren't cool whereas being a bi girl is.

The only areas I'm worried about being out as bi are with work or family.

I will happily send my pics to anyone who requests them though.

jem_is_bi
Oct 30, 2007, 11:44 PM
I want to post my pics. I guess I feel a bit challenged by that standard that Bi guys aren't cool whereas being a bi girl is.

That includes everyone who is important!

I have sent pics to others, but not anyone who requests a picture.
I am not "out" because I like my life the way it is.
I like the way it is perceived by other to be.
So, while perception does not match reality, I like the way it is.
When you view my profile you won't see a face pic of me.
You will have to be satisfied for what it says.
Because, it's the way I like it to be.
But if I like you, then you get a picture for sure.

JEM

DiamondDog
Oct 31, 2007, 1:53 AM

Who cares about being "cool" is this highschool or something? :rolleyes:

As far as acceptance goes even if you're gay people won't like that, even if homosexuality is getting more widely accepted and mainstream now, and the label of gay is seen as being one that is largely white and upper middle class.

Also if you're trans you have the worst time ever since most people really don't get it at all.

hotsexylatinachick
Oct 31, 2007, 2:08 AM
Well I think if you are proud of what you are then show your face, you know. You shouldn't be afraid of what you are you know and don't worry about what other people think, thats what i believe in and if people don't like you for who you are then just FUCK'em they are just missing out on a great thing. There is nothing wrong about how we are, you know. We are all very open minded people and also very supportive about one another so thats all that matters. :bipride:
Xoxo
Stephanie

miss_alexis_js
Oct 31, 2007, 5:52 AM
In fact, my profile specifies that if you don't have a facial pic, you have no chance with me... male or female. If you are too shy for me to see your face, then you are too shy to date me... period.

ziggybabie
Oct 31, 2007, 8:43 AM
In fact, my profile specifies that if you don't have a facial pic, you have no chance with me... male or female. If you are too shy for me to see your face, then you are too shy to date me... period.

I understand where you are coming from, except one thing that is making you seem arrogant. Fine, you don't wanna date someone who won't show a facial pic. But, saying it's just them being "shy" and oversimplifying every case like that.......

There might be more to it than the person being "shy", as I already mentioned above with the fear of physical violence. The bumfuck hillbilly mountain town my cousin used to live in, he might or most likely would have had something happen, like something BAD. (He's not bi or gay. I was just making a point with a hypothetical scenario)

Bluebiyou
Oct 31, 2007, 9:18 AM
Ziggybabbie!
I know what you mean. I live not far from you in South Carolina. Tons of bigoted fuckheads down here. Word got around my work that I was bi and.... my motorcycle chain was sabbotaged at work - came off on the highway; very dangerous if it gets wrapped around the rear sprocket. I've been poisoned at work - still don't know what with - I went blind for an hour. Covert threats... all part of the fun. I keep my private life private, except in certain forums like this. But, the neverending progression of mankind... it's getting less and less problematic. Hell, 50 years ago they would have shot me in front of 10 witnesses (who would have remained silent), so I figure it's an improvement! This has given me perspective, though, about the struggle and prejudice that blacks endure/endured; how to ignore adversity with class/dignity/integrity. I have a much greater appreciation as well as insight into my own prejudices.
:stanico: Wait, I think I've learned something here. :stanico:
(Southpark humor)
So posting your photo is up to you, Ziggybabbie! If you have a nagging feeling, your feeling is probably right. When you feel like posting your pic, do so with pride.

ziggybabie
Oct 31, 2007, 9:52 AM
Ziggybabbie!
I know what you mean. I live not far from you in South Carolina. Tons of bigoted fuckheads down here. Word got around my work that I was bi and.... my motorcycle chain was sabbotaged at work - came off on the highway; very dangerous if it gets wrapped around the rear sprocket. I've been poisoned at work - still don't know what with - I went blind for an hour. Covert threats... all part of the fun. I keep my private life private, except in certain forums like this. But, the neverending progression of mankind... it's getting less and less problematic. Hell, 50 years ago they would have shot me in front of 10 witnesses (who would have remained silent), so I figure it's an improvement! This has given me perspective, though, about the struggle and prejudice that blacks endure/endured; how to ignore adversity with class/dignity/integrity. I have a much greater appreciation as well as insight into my own prejudices.
:stanico: Wait, I think I've learned something here. :stanico:
(Southpark humor)
So posting your photo is up to you, Ziggybabbie! If you have a nagging feeling, your feeling is probably right. When you feel like posting your pic, do so with pride.

Damn, that sucks. So, you moved away from that job and area, then?

Yeah, I don't have faith in the common decency or intelligence of "people". I like select individuals, though. Society and sheeple, as I call them, in general, suck. Hence why I don't care to be a "social butterfly" with the "unwashed masses".

I'm not sure if my area is that bad or I'm just being paranoid. I'm probably going to risk it and post some pics anyway once this site's picloader is back up and running again.

the mage
Oct 31, 2007, 10:24 AM
Showing your face pic exposes you to response from 2 kinds of people.
The attracted and horny.
The insulting assholes who send nasty comments.
The average person os neither turned on or off by your lack of pic.
Only a fool would deny a possible future relationship or even love based on an absent profile pic. There is no harm in asking for 1 if you're interested in a verbal profile. Demanding an upfront pic is demanding the usual instant gratification you're taught to crave.

lashalane
Oct 31, 2007, 4:40 PM
This is the shit that really pises me off about people. For fucks sake.. if you live in a town with so many homophobes and you are so afraid, then why are you even here in the first place? The chances of you getting caught in the outside world are far better than those caught on this site.

I could see if this was AOL or Myspace where you actually list your sexual preference. A place with over 25 million members can see your profiles and actively search for others in their area, but it isnt. This is a dedicated network for bi-sexuals. Stay in the closet, close your ad and become committed to living a life of lies and sexual frustration, becasue you are obviously not strong enough to handle the cards that you have been dealt.

No one is telling you to go around town with a t-shirt that says " Look at me..I'm Queer", but come on..if you think that your entire neighborhood is going to tar and feather you becasue you have an ad on Bisexual.com then you are deluded. That is arrogance within itself. Maybe you have it coming. Were you a bully in high School? Did you pick on people so much that they have, as a collective, decided that they need to hunt you down and expose every dirty secret about you? What makes your life so important that people need to google bisexual groups, look at all the member profiles, write your name on a list, attach your picture to it, and send the hate crime brigade to come after you?

Good thing you arent Gay! I'm sure there are plenty of OUT gay people in your area that arent afraid to be who they are. They don't give a shit about what society thinks about their lifestyle.

I feel so sorry for you guys. Wah wah wah..people get beat up, people die.. it happens. Learn to fight back for crying out loud. People smell fear and it isnt attractive at all. Whiny bitches and wallflowers will stay in the corner and lose out all the time. Life is too goddamn short for all this bullshit.

So Yeah, don't post your pics... no one really gives a shit. Leaves more me.

Skater Boy
Oct 31, 2007, 5:15 PM
This is the shit that really pises me off about people. For fucks sake.. if you live in a town with so many homophobes and you are so afraid, then why are you even here in the first place? The chances of you getting caught in the outside world are far better than those caught on this site.

I could see if this was AOL or Myspace where you actually list your sexual preference. A place with over 25 million members can see your profiles and actively search for others in their area, but it isnt. This is a dedicated network for bi-sexuals. Stay in the closet, close your ad and become committed to living a life of lies and sexual frustration, becasue you are obviously not strong enough to handle the cards that you have been dealt.

No one is telling you to go around town with a t-shirt that says " Look at me..I'm Queer", but come on..if you think that your entire neighborhood is going to tar and feather you becasue you have an ad on Bisexual.com then you are deluded. That is arrogance within itself. Maybe you have it coming. Were you a bully in high School? Did you pick on people so much that they have, as a collective, decided that they need to hunt you down and expose every dirty secret about you? What makes your life so important that people need to google bisexual groups, look at all the member profiles, write your name on a list, attach your picture to it, and send the hate crime brigade to come after you?

Good thing you arent Gay! I'm sure there are plenty of OUT gay people in your area that arent afraid to be who they are. They don't give a shit about what society thinks about their lifestyle.

I feel so sorry for you guys. Wah wah wah..people get beat up, people die.. it happens. Learn to fight back for crying out loud. People smell fear and it isnt attractive at all. Whiny bitches and wallflowers will stay in the corner and lose out all the time. Life is too goddamn short for all this bullshit.

The fact of the matter is... threads on this forum are viewable and Google searchable by anyone. And there are no restrictions on signing up to this site. There are some people who would rather remain anonymous for one reason or another, and IMO we should respect that. Its not necessarily always about "getting beat up", but just the other day we had a member who posted that she had been fired from her job more or less because her employers found out she was having a homosexual relationship with a colleague. And not everyone possesses the financial ability and legal prowess to contend such difficulties. A relative of mine who works in the finance industry regularly tells me stories about employers who will always search the internet to find any potential "shortcomings" of people they interview for their job positions. Before anyone posts anything of a personal nature, its worth bearing in mind that it will most likely be in cyberspace for MILLIONS of people to potentially view for quite some time afterwards. So the general rule is: if you don't feel comfortable with that, then simply DON'T POST IT in the first place. Likewise with your facial photos.

For me, personally, if I CHOOSE to show you my face, then I will do so. But obviously I reserve the right to remain anonymous when it suits me. That way I also avoid those who go for people purely based on looks.

lashalane
Oct 31, 2007, 6:13 PM
but just the other day we had a member who posted that she had been fired from her job more or less because her employers found out she was having a homosexual relationship with a colleague.

I read that post and she got fired because her GF decided she wanted to come out to her family. The young lady did not protest and becasue she did not, her GF felt it was ok to be loud and proud about it. That was her own mistake.

A relative of mine who works in the finance industry regularly tells me stories about employers who will always search the internet to find any potential "shortcomings" of people they interview for their job positions.

9 out of 10 HR people will search Myspace with the email address that you provide them so yes bearing in mind that you can be searched out should move you to at least use an Alias and have a business email address Some people just don't use common sense.

Besides.. if you read another post of his, he eludes to the fact that it was more about not finding people young enough in his area to even bother posting a picture

Whats up with that?

Skater Boy
Oct 31, 2007, 6:30 PM
Whats up with that?

Not sure. If you've got nothing at risk, then it shouldn't matter if you post facial photos or not. And if you're looking to hook up with folks, it usually works in your favor (unless you're really ugly).

Tbh, it does get on my nerves when I can't see a facial picture of other members in their profiles, if only out of curiosity. but I totally understand and respect their decision not to... for most people its just a matter of discretion.

jem_is_bi
Oct 31, 2007, 11:33 PM
This is the shit that really pises me off about people. For fucks sake.. if you live in a town with so many homophobes and you are so afraid, then why are you even here in the first place? The chances of you getting caught in the outside world are far better than those caught on this site. .

Very true, but risks I take are rewarded with great sex! Posting a face pic is risk without reward.

I am more gay than straight and am sure most gay people in my sururban city are not out, even though they don't give a shit about what society thinks about their lifestyle.

I feel so sorry for you guys. Wah wah wah..people get beat up, people die.. it happens. Learn to fight back for crying out loud. People smell fear and it isnt attractive at all. Whiny bitches and wallflowers will stay in the corner and lose out all the time. Life is too goddamn short for all this bullshit

Don't feel sorry for me. I am doing fine. Great sex, good life, good family and no threats of being beaten up (Well, maybe armed robbery and occasional automatic weapon fire near work). Also, I am getting older so I am very aware of death creeping closer. But why should I be afraid? Life is too short for bullshit. I would rather focus on the really important stuff. Does that include face pics for any and all?
Not for me.

Finally, you have a much more appealing face than mine.

JEM

Cesca
Nov 1, 2007, 5:52 AM
I read that post and she got fired because her GF decided she wanted to come out to her family. The young lady did not protest and becasue she did not, her GF felt it was ok to be loud and proud about it. That was her own mistake.

If you had read my thread more carefully you and Skater would have seen that my relationship is not simply with a colleague, but with one of the daughters of the family which owns the company. It may be true that I did not protest at her outing our relationship to them, but I did have grave reservations about its wisdom.

We discussed it at great length, and looked at what options we had should the worst come to the worst. In the end, I agreed to her telling her family, in part because it was only a matter of time before they found out in any case.

We have both been very careful about contact at work, something made easier because we worked in different buildings. We did not lunch together, arrive at work together or leave at the same time.

She is 31 years old and was not out as a lesbian, and I was quite happy with that. Her decision to come out firstly to her friends has been largely as a result of me, and with them knowing, how long would it have been before word got back to her family. She had wanted to open out to the world for a long time, but not until we began to see each other did she feel able to do so, or indeed as she saw it, have a reason to. It would have been churlish of me to deny her that, whatever my concerns.

Kari knew her family wouldnt like it, and events have proven her right. She did not reckon on just how vehemently they would object or how vengeful they would be towards me. It was that ' unreasonable and viscious spite' (her words not mine) which decided her to resign from the company.

She did nothing 'loud and proud'. More fearful and apprehensive. We both were, but whatever happens between us she has been released from a prison not of her own making and inside of herself she is happier than she has been since first discovering her lesbianism. She has a freedom now which she previously denied herself. Even her smile seems different to me.

Was it a mistake not objecting? At this time it probably was. Do I regret it? A little. From a personal point of view. I have been kicked out of a job I liked after all. Not much however. I have watched a woman I have licked my lips at from afar and who always seemed a very assured and confident cool standoffish and serious person, become a generous warm funny kind passionate yet gentle woman full of all the same insecurities as myself (apart from maybe never having to worry about being broke). But that was always there wasnt it? It just brought her true personality out to me.

miss_alexis_js
Nov 1, 2007, 3:20 PM
I understand where you are coming from, except one thing that is making you seem arrogant. Fine, you don't wanna date someone who won't show a facial pic. But, saying it's just them being "shy" and oversimplifying every case like that.......

There might be more to it than the person being "shy", as I already mentioned above with the fear of physical violence. The bumfuck hillbilly mountain town my cousin used to live in, he might or most likely would have had something happen, like something BAD. (He's not bi or gay. I was just making a point with a hypothetical scenario)

I'm not arrogant, I just don't waste my time with those that always want to ask and aren't willing to give me anything in return.

I like oversimplifying my case, it makes me who I am. I'm very particular on who I talk to and my time is too precious to waste on those that look at me and think I'm easy prey.

miss_alexis_js
Nov 1, 2007, 3:36 PM
If you don't want to post your pictures, stay in the closet, and leave the ones that are willing to come out alone. It's bad enough that there are homophobic morons (my parents being one of them) out there talking shit about us, but now we have people in chat PMing me asking me why I am so arrogant. I'm only arrogant to excpetionaly stupid. I don't want to waste my time on here any longer than I have to, and I don't want to be accused of something I am not.

So go ahead. Be shy. I have my reasons... I am strictly monogamous and don't understand why people have to whore around to get sex. This includes swingers. It violates your vows, and personally, severely insulting to those whom respect her vows. That's why I don't even bother talking to those that are married or taken. I want to see whom I'm talking to, and without a complete profile, you have no chance with me, nor will I bother you with my time. I never intended to join this site for any type of sex, so showing pubes is also a turn-off for me. If you want to get with me, you learn how to grow up and talk to me and attract to me like an adult.

If you bitch and moan and complain like a child, I will might as treat you like a child; show you some motherly discipline, and punish you. So go ahead. Whine to me. Call me names. I am arrogant. I am also a real person that is willing to have a real life ADULT relationship with another ADULT, and not a whinning little child like you.

LEXI

miss_alexis_js
Nov 1, 2007, 3:43 PM
Instead of whinning like a little bitch, Ziggybabie, why don't you man up and date someone with the similar chorographical mentality as yours.

:bipride:

Skater Boy
Nov 1, 2007, 3:56 PM
Gawd... CALM DOWN Alexis! :bigrin:

personally, I just prefer to be discreet. But if I decide that you are important enough to send a private message or email to, then the chances are, you'd also be invited to see what my face looks like anyway.

And those on here that have gotten to know me a little better have then been given the address of my Facebook and Myspace pages which feature my facial photos. so it doesn't make much difference, unless you're the type of person that INSISTS on seeing a facial shot before communicating with someone.

miss_alexis_js
Nov 1, 2007, 4:08 PM
Gawd... CALM DOWN Alexis! :bigrin:

personally, I just prefer to be discreet. But if I decide that you are important enough to send a private message or email to, then the chances are, you'd also be invited to see what my face looks like anyway.

And those on here that have gotten to know me a little better have then been given the address of my Facebook and Myspace pages which feature my facial photos. so it doesn't make much difference, unless you're the type of person that INSISTS on seeing a facial shot before communicating with someone.

That's me alright... if I didn't make myself clear the last three posts, I am that type of person that INSISTS on seeing a facial shot before communicating with someone.

Skater Boy
Nov 1, 2007, 4:14 PM
That's me alright... if I didn't make myself clear the last three posts, I am that type of person that INSISTS on seeing a facial shot before communicating with someone.

Well, there's nothing wrong with that, Miss Alexis. But just be aware that not everyone who is worthy of your friendship and potentially valuable to you will have a facial photo on the profile page. And if you're that popular and satisfied that you don't need (or want) to get to know these people, then it really doesn't matter. But I suspect that you signed up to this website for a reason, like the rest of us.

ziggybabie
Nov 1, 2007, 4:19 PM
Instead of whinning like a little bitch, Ziggybabie, why don't you man up and date someone with the similar chorographical mentality as yours.

Who said I was "whinning", just because I said I was apprehensive about posting a facial pic? lol. I'm not the only one. I've met more than a few people online, who I CHOSE to give it to.

ziggybabie
Nov 1, 2007, 4:29 PM

People cannot identify you off a profile. A pic makes it easy. Like the guy said, people don't have to be searching these groups on purpose. The forums come up on any google search. That, and ten billion straight assholes have who "bi" girlfriends (i know some) are likely come here.

I may not be comfortable walking around with a firearm just yet. I don't think my area is THAT bad, but it's questionable enough to make me hesitate. Ive still posted pics on many other sites, and probably will here. If I lived in the area my aforementioned cousin did, I would not even consider it, though.

lashalane
Nov 2, 2007, 2:41 AM

A-FUCKING-MEN.

1, Turn me on Aesthetically
2. Show me that you have a Brain
3. Show me that you're not socially inept

If you can do those 3 things at the same time.. then we can go from there... then we can fuck and after that.. If you havent totally blown it.. we can be friends.. lol... YES IN THAT ORDER!!

lashalane
Nov 2, 2007, 2:58 AM
Well, there's nothing wrong with that, Miss Alexis. But just be aware that not everyone who is worthy of your friendship and potentially valuable to you will have a facial photo on the profile page. And if you're that popular and satisfied that you don't need (or want) to get to know these people, then it really doesn't matter. But I suspect that you signed up to this website for a reason, like the rest of us.

I know you weren't speaking to me, but...

Everyone is here to meet someone. We all have our ways of doing that...we can all agree on that. Some of us are more accepting than others, but I find that those people get along better online because they have lower standards. Yes, it is wonderful to love someone for their mind before their body, especially if they're 450lbs or look like Quasimodo.

I treat this realm like I would real life. If some schmo walks into a room with a paperbag over his head, walks up and tries to talk to me, I'm going to laugh and walk away. I don't give a shit if J.C. Chasez is under there. Well I might for a second, but that paper bag is a sure sign that something is off about him. I don't want to get involved personally with someone and their issues, regardless of how heart wrenching they are. If after a couple months I find out the issues, fine, by then I am somewhat invested in them.

Now it isnt to say that after going to the same place for a few months and paperbag head continues to talk to me, he/she may wear me down with persistence and charm. I may be tempted to see what they look like, but if that bag comes off and it isnt J.C. Chasez or something equally pleasing to the eye... we become completely platonic friends. He could have saved himself a step had he just been more secure and confident.

Each person is different, I need to pleased with my eyes and mind at the same time. Some only need to be pleased with their mind. Bless their hearts because even Quasimodo needs love.

After all that above, yes it was long, People shouldn't ask for advice or opinions that aren't prepared to hear all of them. No need to back track and explain yourself further.. he asked .. we answered. He's doing a good job about not being butthurt about the replies though.

lashalane
Nov 2, 2007, 3:02 AM
So go ahead. Be shy. I have my reasons... I am strictly monogamous and don't understand why people have to whore around to get sex. This includes swingers. It violates your vows, and personally, severely insulting to those whom respect her vows. That's why I don't even bother talking to those that are married or taken. I want to see whom I'm talking to, and without a complete profile, you have no chance with me, nor will I bother you with my time. I never intended to join this site for any type of sex, so showing pubes is also a turn-off for me. If you want to get with me, you learn how to grow up and talk to me and attract to me like an adult.

::snip::

I am arrogant. I am also a real person that is willing to have a real life ADULT relationship with another ADULT, and not a whinning little child like you.

LEXI

HIGH FIVE...not arrogant..selective I Lurv it!! I'm a non-monogamous sl00t, but we could still totally be friends.

lashalane
Nov 2, 2007, 3:25 AM
People cannot identify you off a profile. A pic makes it easy. Like the guy said, people don't have to be searching these groups on purpose. The forums come up on any google search. That, and ten billion straight assholes have who "bi" girlfriends (i know some) are likely come here.

I may not be comfortable walking around with a firearm just yet. I don't think my area is THAT bad, but it's questionable enough to make me hesitate. Ive still posted pics on many other sites, and probably will here. If I lived in the area my aforementioned cousin did, I would not even consider it, though.

And Last but not least...Ziggy Ziggy Ziggy...with all the info that is in your profile someone that know you could Identify you. Chances are those bi girlfriends are looking for BI chicks, not BI dudes. I think you are safe kiddo.

OK.. scratch all that... Interesting that you said the word google, cause I did just that. Dude, if you want to stay anonymous you might changing your handle. I think I know now all there is to know about you, including what you look like. Don't be inconsistent. You are full of BI pride on other sites and I dont have to join those to see you.

What I think happened is that you have been somewhat unsuccessful trying to connect with people here because of your lack of face pics and you were discouraged. The people that didn't care what you looked like weren't in your age range or aesthetically pleasing to your eye. You hoped that this thread might get you some publicity, and you may have been successful.

If you were still in the army I could see you being a little afraid, but you arent. You are smart though. This was a great way to get some more people interested in you.

Oh yeah.. and you have a nice ass.

darkeyes
Nov 2, 2007, 3:33 AM
If you don't want to post your pictures, stay in the closet, and leave the ones that are willing to come out alone. It's bad enough that there are homophobic morons (my parents being one of them) out there talking shit about us, but now we have people in chat PMing me asking me why I am so arrogant. I'm only arrogant to excpetionaly stupid. I don't want to waste my time on here any longer than I have to, and I don't want to be accused of something I am not.

If you bitch and moan and complain like a child, I will might as treat you like a child; show you some motherly discipline, and punish you. So go ahead. Whine to me. Call me names. I am arrogant. I am also a real person that is willing to have a real life ADULT relationship with another ADULT, and not a whinning little child like you.

LEXI
Actually think this lil post is offensive. Wetha peeps post ther pics or not is entirely ther affair..an if ya cant undastand that ther r a million an 1 reasons wy not every 1 dus then ya not usin the lil grey cells 2 cleverly.. but thats not wy me finds it offensive..

Throughout me sad lil life me has wot Alexis wud call "whored around 2 get sex" Monogamy has been sumwot alien 2 me nature.. that Fran monogamous at present is immaterial.. historically its not summat me has been 2 gud at. If human beins decide 2 shag around an hav sex wiv ne numba of peeps that aint whorin...it mite b cheatin in sum cases, lotsa cases in fact, but it aint whorin...

Strait off now..me enjoys, luffs, adores sexual experience..me has had a varied an ratha enjoyable sex life. Still do in me own way.. but am not an neva hav been in the true sense a the word a whore... am not a slut...me is a girl who has liked, dus like..an will like sex wiv whomsoeva she pleases.. me dus it for free..well almost free..all me aaks of ne partner is that they hav fun, take time ova it, an enjoy it..an help me enjoy it... This is the 21 st century for fuks sake... sex for recreation is an shud b the choice of each an every human bein.

If for fun, me an me m8s..an ne 1 else wishes 2 refer 2 each otha as tart an slut an whore an trollop or ne otha epithet (wich we dus) then thats our affair an merry banter tween them.. but for an outsider 2 call me a whore or ne otha denigratin name me jus don stand for...

Me bitches an moans an complains.. not as a child..but as a grown woman who has er pointa view an er own morality... u hav urs Alexis..it aint mine, at least not all of it... but jus cos me or ne 1 else shags around..that dus not make us whores!!!

ziggybabie
Nov 2, 2007, 12:48 PM

LEXI

One more thing. I could give two flying fucks who you date. That wasn't my point. It's one thing to say "Well, I PERSONALLY wouldn't date anyone who won't show a pic".

It's another altogether to act like a judgmental namecalling bitch and tell them to quit being "shy" and "whinning like a bitch" and as I said, oversimplify things when you know nothing of everyone's situations. I don't care who you date, but to be verbally judgmental to that degree is uncalled for. btw, what is "whinning"? Whining?

You could at least try to come across less bitchy, and say "to each their own", but after being given that chance, you continued to act the same way.

AND believe me, sugar, I wouldn't date you in a billion years. ;) Not that you're not nice to look at, but you're way too puritanical, snobby and elitist for my tastes.

ziggybabie
Nov 2, 2007, 12:54 PM
And Last but not least...Ziggy Ziggy Ziggy...with all the info that is in your profile someone that know you could Identify you. Chances are those bi girlfriends are looking for BI chicks, not BI dudes. I think you are safe kiddo.

OK.. scratch all that... Interesting that you said the word google, cause I did just that. Dude, if you want to stay anonymous you might changing your handle. I think I know now all there is to know about you, including what you look like. Don't be inconsistent. You are full of BI pride on other sites and I dont have to join those to see you.

What I think happened is that you have been somewhat unsuccessful trying to connect with people here because of your lack of face pics and you were discouraged. The people that didn't care what you looked like weren't in your age range or aesthetically pleasing to your eye. You hoped that this thread might get you some publicity, and you may have been successful.

If you were still in the army I could see you being a little afraid, but you arent. You are smart though. This was a great way to get some more people interested in you.

Oh yeah.. and you have a nice ass.

Well, I know some people would figure it out anyway. But I think a pic would attract people who otherwise wouldn't even bother clicking to look at my profile or read it. They might be here for some other reasons (looking for bi chicks).

I guess part of it now is just the fact that I work in retail, and as much as I dread working with the "sheeple", I just don't want to make things potentially harder. After all, it's not a permanent job.

Buuuut, I do think I'm exaggerating. So, I agree with you there. My life right now is frustrating in general, aside from this, though, so it's kind of accumulative. I still have more luck on those other sites, so far.

Thanks.

vices2habits
Nov 2, 2007, 1:42 PM
If you don't want to post your pictures, stay in the closet, and leave the ones that are willing to come out alone. It's bad enough that there are homophobic morons (my parents being one of them) out there talking shit about us, but now we have people in chat PMing me asking me why I am so arrogant. I'm only arrogant to excpetionaly stupid.
Hmmm... I do believe the word that you are looking for is "exceptionally," and (to really nitpick) unless your parents are unseparated Siamese twins, they would be more properly referred to as "some," not "one." People who live in glass houses...

I am strictly monogamous and don't understand why people have to whore around to get sex. This includes swingers. It violates your vows, and personally, severely insulting to those whom respect her vows.
Ahhh... the simplistic judgmental certainty of the young, trying so valiantly to be grown up, mature, and wise all of a sudden, and all at once.

If you want to get with me, you learn how to grow up and talk to me and attract to me like an adult.
What others have pegged as arrogance may indeed be a good part of the story here... but this seems much more like rampant, unbridled hostility than just simple, youthful arrogance. Who -- other than an invertebrate worm with no self-esteem or self-respect -- would want to "get with" that?

lashalane
Nov 2, 2007, 5:45 PM
oooohh. I love it when people have no other arguments besides a simple spelling error and the occasional.. "you're stuck up" remarks.

I could see if she was completely off topic and spelling miserably all the time, but she wasnt.

What's next? "yeah, well you're fat"..??

Skater Boy
Nov 2, 2007, 6:08 PM
Ok, enough bickering, guys. I guess it just depends on your values. I can see the logic in wanting a facial photo if I'm looking for a hook-up. but when I'm not, to be honest, I care more about what that person has to offer me (on a mental/emotional level) than whether they've got a pretty face. That said, I can understand those who like to SEE who they're talking to. So there's no right or wrong... just depends on your individual requirements and preferred way of communicating.

:2cents:

calvink2005
Nov 2, 2007, 10:55 PM
Wow !!

lots of 'holier than thou' shit being thrown around,

Its just possible that people should be and are free to make their own choices and accept the consequences of same without the Nazimindspankingthoughtpolice:eek: coming down on em like a ton of bricks
for fcks sake!

its not a hive, vive la difference! :three:

vices2habits
Nov 3, 2007, 4:33 AM
oooohh. I love it when people have no other arguments besides a simple spelling error and the occasional.. "you're stuck up" remarks.

I could see if she was completely off topic and spelling miserably all the time, but she wasnt.

What's next? "yeah, well you're fat"..??
The argument made was not subtle, nor was it about a simple spelling mistake. She's claiming a right to arrogantly mistreat the 'exceptionally stupid,' while demonstrating that she's far from being a Rhodes Scholar herself.

There are no other arguments required. Just because you don't see them, don't assume that there aren't any.

:cool:

diB4u
Nov 3, 2007, 4:53 AM
Wow what a heated debate, well its really up to the individual isn't it if they put a pic of themselves on their profile.. Not everyone is happy within their own status to beable to post a picture.. Some people maybe married etc...

Whilst i agree if two people are communicating off this board you do actuarly want to see what they look like. I say this because if you meet someone and you have no idea what they look like then you could be meeting anyone. Saying that the picture might not even be them, but considering that this board is for people who like the same sexed person then i doubt it. (or for people who are in a relationship that are seeking other bisexuals gay, straight or transexual individuals.)

Personally i think its nice for a person to have a full profile, because some have no details at all... Have i confused enought people now?

lashalane
Nov 3, 2007, 4:54 AM
The argument made was not subtle, nor was it about a simple spelling mistake. She's claiming a right to arrogantly mistreat the 'exceptionally stupid,' while demonstrating that she's far from being a Rhodes Scholar herself.

There are no other arguments required. Just because you don't see them, don't assume that there aren't any.

Nope your argument was received loud and clear, but it was still weak. She'll use spell check next time.. other than that she was spot on.

Can we move on now?

vices2habits
Nov 3, 2007, 3:29 PM
Nope your argument was received loud and clear, but it was still weak. She'll use spell check next time.. other than that she was spot on.

Can we move on now?
You say "received loud and clear," but then you proceed to demonstrate that it hasn't yet been received at all.

The argument is not about the spelling... or the mangled language... or the made-up, non-existent words. Its about her "I excuse myself from the standards I expect others to meet" problem.

A hypocrisy / double-standard checker would be the more appropriate tool, not a spell-checker.

dafydd
Nov 4, 2007, 12:35 PM

Don't think it's as simple as that. Some people are really afraid when they come out. You should commend them from posting on internet at all rather than deride them for not posting a face pic. It is frustrating when talking to a member online who won't show face pics, but you have to respect and trust they will feel more confident down the line. Why the abrasiveness lashalane?

d

Skater Boy
Nov 4, 2007, 12:52 PM
Don't think it's as simple as that. Some people are really afraid when they come out. You should commend them from posting on internet at all rather than deride them for not posting a face pic. It is frustrating when talking to a member online who won't show face pics, but you have to respect and trust they will feel more confident down the line. Why the abrasiveness lashalane?

One has to wonder if "Lashalane" is her real name. And if not, why she chose not to use her real name, if she has so little to hide.

But I think the fact that she uses statments like:

"I love to be around beautiful people" and "I don't date black guys- period!" and "I'm out of shape, but I expect YOU to be in good shape" [sic]

...in her profile ad sorta gives you an indication of why she feels the way she does.

ziggybabie
Nov 4, 2007, 1:15 PM
Look, I'm not really here to make enemies, so I'm done with this thread. I don't care. Let people do whatever they are comfortable with, on a personal level. It doesn't effect me.

darkeyes
Nov 4, 2007, 1:21 PM
One has to wonder if "Lashalane" is her real name. And if not, why she chose not to use her real name, if she has so little to hide.

"I love to be around beautiful people" and "I don't date black guys- period!" and "I'm out of shape, but I expect YOU to be in good shape" [sic]

...in her profile ad sorta gives you an indication of why she feels the way she does.

Wonna giggle Skater.Jus try an help ya out ere..in me native Scots parlance 2 lashalane (or more accuartley 2 lash alane or alain( means 2 self flagelate).. (lash alone) maybe tells ya summat hun..tee hee..

Soz lash babes..cudnt resist it..it been on me mind for days..me prefers sum1 else doin it personally..tee hee:tong:

lashalane
Nov 4, 2007, 4:16 PM

The one thing I am not is a hypocrite.. I don't say things just for the fuck of it. I don't need to lie of embellish things to make me look good. I'm comfortable with my lifestyle and the person that I project to others. Yes I love to be around beautiful people, who doesn't? No I dont date black men because their Dicks look like human feces to me...:eek: it's my preference. I have seen plenty of hot black men, and if I could date them and never have to see their penis we would be GOLD, but realistically.. I doubt that would happen.

To answer your question Lasha Lane is not my real name. In all honesty though everyone, including my mother, refers to me as such. Lasha is a nickname I have had for over 12 years. I have nothing to hide.. all you have to do is goggle me to find that out.

I don't use my real name because of my previous profession. I still have a pretty big fan Base. I have a very unique real name and i think there are only about 15 people in the US that have that same name. So because of that, using my real name would put my safety in jeopardy. That is it.. that is the ONLY reason why I dont use my real name. ROFLMAO.. shame is the LAST reason in the world I wouldnt use my real name.

Also.... don't use quotes if I dont actually say those things. That is a douchebag move. Quote me correctly 100% of the time NOT 98%... below is my TRUE profile.

WARNING: I HATE profile without face pics. I will more than likely ignore you. Same goes for profiles with ONLY genital pictures. It's got "patheticly paranoid closet loser" written all over it. Move on with your douchebaggery.

I am very opinionated, sarcastic, sexy, intelligent, beautiful and I BORE EASILY!! I have my quirks as everyone does. I always spell the word because wrong, although you'd never know it because of spell checker, but I do. I strive to cut through as much bullshit as possible and I break things down to the shortest and simplest of terms. It's more efficient.

I have a passion for music and the nightlife that comes from it, meaning that I like to party. I like to be where the music is the best and the people ae being free to express themselves. I love to be around beautiful people.

I am looking for Bi-sexual friends, mostly male. My female base is already overpopulated. I am looking for a man that is as interested in Men as he is in Women. I am looking for my sexual equal. The male version of me.

I'm looking for friends to play with. I fuck 80% of my friends. The 20% that I do not fuck are not treated any differently. Friends that I can share my outlook on my lifestyle and sexuality. Friends that I have bi-sexuality in common with. People that understand me. People that are attractive, youthful in appearance. I do not mind plus-sized, but it needs to be Completely toned.

I am plus-sized, but in training now to get my self to the level that I expect in others. It is only fair after all. I am very selective so please do not take it personally if I am not paying as much attention to you as you may have wanted.

MEN:

Ages:21-38 (If you are older than that, I probably will not be interested, unless you are just too hot for words, but that is my call.)

Race: I DO NOT DATE BLACK MEN.. Period!!

Looks: Definitely need someone aesthetically pleasing to the eye. I am a sucker for Dark Hair/Light Eyes. Favorite combo is Black Hair Blue/Green Eyes. I Like a guy that is weight proportionate to height. I am not usually sexually attracted to very overwieght guys, but if you are really cute....

Sexual Orientation: If You like Dick then I like you. If not, then you must be single (aka unattached) and I may only fuck you once..unless you are totally fabulous, then you go to the bullpen.. lol

Misc: I like a man that is strong, intelligent and has a spine. I am a pretty strong and intimidating woman. I don't want to feel like I can kick your ass or that I need to be the dominant, because not only will I walk all over you, but I will enjoy it. In the end you will be replaced.

LADIES:
Ages 18 - 35
Unless you look like Kate Moenig I would prefer you be either ultra sexy Femme or soft Butch (ala Jackie Warner of Workout!). Ladies that look ultra sexy, hot clingy outfits and make-up.

Body Type: I love tits and ass. I love curvy, I HATE super Dumpy fat. If all you can wear is flip flops I am NOT INTERESTED. I prefer sizes 8-18, but I go on a case by case basis.

I am not into emotional bonds or attachments that surpass friendships. It is no longer an option for me to even entertain the idea. It dosent have to be no strings attached, but it does have to be emotionally discharged. I love to have a good time. I dont like mind games and baggage.

Yes, I know I come off as a bitch...I'm ok with that, but there is more there. I know what I want... SIMPLE

lashalane
Nov 4, 2007, 4:17 PM
Wonna giggle Skater.Jus try an help ya out ere..in me native Scots parlance 2 lashalane (or more accuartley 2 lash alane or alain( means 2 self flagelate).. (lash alone) maybe tells ya summat hun..tee hee..

Soz lash babes..cudnt resist it..it been on me mind for days..me prefers sum1 else doin it personally..tee hee:tong:

It's ok doll.. I can dish it as well as take it. I get the "Lash" thing more from the BDSM community though.

lashalane
Nov 4, 2007, 4:29 PM
Why the abrasiveness lashalane?

d

It isn't my real intention to come off abrasive, and living in LA I am a bit spoiled. I just get so tired of all these people online having all these issues. If you are on a board of like minded people be free to be you.

I dont like bullshit and hand holding, so I cut to the chase and simplify things as much as possible. People treating you bad..I say.. "tell em to fuck off" or "why do you give a shit?" hey say.."I don't" I say "cool...lets move on." See simple.. That took less than 10 minutes to go through. People are too caught up in emotional responses. Emotions cause you to hesitate and hesitation will fuck you up in the wrong circumstances.

LOL... BE A MACHINE:tong:

Skater Boy
Nov 4, 2007, 4:51 PM
lol, I just Googled "Lasha Lane"... so you're an "adult movie" star, huh? Well, admittedly you're the first one I've come across on this site... now I'm wondering WHO ELSE here might have such an interesting background!

Anyway, sorry for the mis-quote... I just used it to make a point, consider it retracted.

diB4u
Nov 4, 2007, 5:02 PM
Wow at least lashalane knows what she wants- and I hope that you get it.

Everyone should just be themeselves regardless lol including the dumpy fat.. (Of which i am one) but remember beauty true beauty is from within, because physical beauty is so often fake as can be. No I really dont want to be surrounded by beautiful people thanks, just good and honest ones will do me.

Skater Boy- Sorry to say I dont have half as intersting background. I'm normal lol whatever that is...

lashalane
Nov 4, 2007, 5:32 PM
lol, I just Googled "Lasha Lane"... so you're an "adult movie" star, huh? Well, admittedly you're the first one I've come across on this site... now I'm wondering WHO ELSE here might have such an interesting background!

Anyway, sorry for the mis-quote... I just used it to make a point, consider it retracted.

Thanks for the retraction. I appreciate it.

I WAS an adult movie star, but even when I started then that was my name. It wasn't anything I changed for that business...but in all honesty I don't want to detract from the thread topic. I just didn't want to be labeled as a hypocrite.

Everyone should just be themeselves regardless lol including the dumpy fat.. (Of which i am one) but remember beauty true beauty is from within, because physical beauty is so often fake as can be.

That's right.. everyone should be themselves. I find that people that don't think as highly about themselves as they should don't like to be around "beautiful people". Most of the time it is confidence in yourself that makes you most attractive.

There are many facets of beauty and what I think is beautiful would make others cringe.. honestly. Physical beauty may be fake (i.e implants ,nose jobs, etc.), but it is up to you to decide who the snakes are.

No I really dont want to be surrounded by beautiful people thanks, just good and honest ones will do me.

You make it sound like it's a bad thing. Just because someone is aesthetically pleasing to most doesnt mean they're not good and honest.

vittoria
Nov 4, 2007, 5:44 PM
one problem with people....

they expect everyone to be the same... and blast anyone who doesnt think like them.

whatever issue someone has is their personal business. that simple.

i used to have a pic on here... then theres a set of idiots that want to message me and get on my nerves while i'm in chat asking what i have on and stuff... so i stopped.

everyone has a reason--and whatever reason it is.. i'm certain in their own mind its legit.

in other words...

if one is here to be a bitch and to bitch in kind thats their job....kind of like what katt williams said: what's a haters job? to HATE...let them do their job.

some people have other people's business as a reason for being cause they have no business of their own... or they may be ashamed of their personal business so they "lash out" at others to get attention.

if one is here to find friends and benefit from comraderie, then fine.

everyone has reasons (alibis, excuses) for whatever the heck they do.

if it werent for people being different, there wouldnt be anything to talk about, for it would all be the same old crap.

might not make sense, but i make dollars.

Skater Boy
Nov 4, 2007, 6:06 PM
Skater Boy- Sorry to say I dont have half as intersting background. I'm normal lol whatever that is...

Don't worry, DiB4u... most of us here are just "normal people" if such a thing exists. Whilst I think that being an adult movie star might be fun, and possibly quite financially rewarding, I'm sure it has its downsides too. and I'd guess that there are some people for whom it would even be considered a bad thing.

But, I just like meeting a diverse range of new people from all sorts of walks of life... gotta make your friends where you can... so I wouldn't deny my friendship to a porn star OR anyone else who I thought was cool.

darkeyes
Nov 4, 2007, 7:19 PM
It's ok doll.. I can dish it as well as take it. I get the "Lash" thing more from the BDSM community though.

Glad 2 'ear it babes... if we give it out we shud all b able 2 take it...

Nick_bi
Nov 4, 2007, 7:23 PM
I can fully understand why people are reluctant to post facial pics. It's easier, as a bisexual, to hide behind the image of heterosexuality, and the internet allows a certain amount of freedom to be you without having to worry about what others might think. Posting a pic of yourself though, puts you at risk of being 'exposed' in real life, and shattering that cosy little image you show to the real world.

I've never, ever posted a pic of my own face on a site like this and publicly acknowledged my bisexuality before, because while I am out to many friends, including my wife, I'm not out to everyone, and there's always been that little nugget of fear that someone I don't want to know, might stumble across that picture, and discover something I don't want them to. Reading through this thread prompted me to drum up the courage to do so (though in fairness, it is a very small pic).

Either way, that is me. :)

lashalane
Nov 4, 2007, 7:39 PM
Vittoria you are absolutely right. However, no one asked for the post to be created. When you invite someone into your life, you take the chance of being flamed and lashed out against. As you can see..he's over it...you should be too.

miss_alexis_js
Nov 5, 2007, 7:16 PM
One more thing. I could give two flying fucks who you date. That wasn't my point. It's one thing to say "Well, I PERSONALLY wouldn't date anyone who won't show a pic".

It's another altogether to act like a judgmental namecalling bitch and tell them to quit being "shy" and "whinning like a bitch" and as I said, oversimplify things when you know nothing of everyone's situations. I don't care who you date, but to be verbally judgmental to that degree is uncalled for. btw, what is "whinning"? Whining?

You could at least try to come across less bitchy, and say "to each their own", but after being given that chance, you continued to act the same way.

AND believe me, sugar, I wouldn't date you in a billion years. ;) Not that you're not nice to look at, but you're way too puritanical, snobby and elitist for my tastes.

I'm only judgemental against morons that thing they are better than the rest of the world, which I lothe. I call people those names, because they are just that. I'm a very blunt and straightforward person and won't sugarcoat anything.

If you are referring my simple spelling errors, you have to try better than that. Only a child would point something so rediculious as that. I still have more intellect on my pinky finger than you have in your own body, and you are showing just how little maturity you have.

With that point, I only date adults with adult mentality, and that excludes you. I'm not snobby, I just don't like morons like you.

miss_alexis_js
Nov 5, 2007, 7:24 PM
WARNING: I HATE profile without face pics. I will more than likely ignore you. Same goes for profiles with ONLY genital pictures. It's got "patheticly paranoid closet loser" written all over it. Move on with your douchebaggery.

I am very opinionated, sarcastic, sexy, intelligent, beautiful and I BORE EASILY!! I have my quirks as everyone does. I always spell the word because wrong, although you'd never know it because of spell checker, but I do. I strive to cut through as much bullshit as possible and I break things down to the shortest and simplest of terms. It's more efficient.

I have a passion for music and the nightlife that comes from it, meaning that I like to party. I like to be where the music is the best and the people ae being free to express themselves. I love to be around beautiful people.

I am looking for Bi-sexual friends, mostly male. My female base is already overpopulated. I am looking for a man that is as interested in Men as he is in Women. I am looking for my sexual equal. The male version of me.

I'm looking for friends to play with. I fuck 80% of my friends. The 20% that I do not fuck are not treated any differently. Friends that I can share my outlook on my lifestyle and sexuality. Friends that I have bi-sexuality in common with. People that understand me. People that are attractive, youthful in appearance. I do not mind plus-sized, but it needs to be Completely toned.

I am plus-sized, but in training now to get my self to the level that I expect in others. It is only fair after all. I am very selective so please do not take it personally if I am not paying as much attention to you as you may have wanted.

MEN:

Ages:21-38 (If you are older than that, I probably will not be interested, unless you are just too hot for words, but that is my call.)

Race: I DO NOT DATE BLACK MEN.. Period!!

Looks: Definitely need someone aesthetically pleasing to the eye. I am a sucker for Dark Hair/Light Eyes. Favorite combo is Black Hair Blue/Green Eyes. I Like a guy that is weight proportionate to height. I am not usually sexually attracted to very overwieght guys, but if you are really cute....

Sexual Orientation: If You like Dick then I like you. If not, then you must be single (aka unattached) and I may only fuck you once..unless you are totally fabulous, then you go to the bullpen.. lol

Misc: I like a man that is strong, intelligent and has a spine. I am a pretty strong and intimidating woman. I don't want to feel like I can kick your ass or that I need to be the dominant, because not only will I walk all over you, but I will enjoy it. In the end you will be replaced.

LADIES:
Ages 18 - 35
Unless you look like Kate Moenig I would prefer you be either ultra sexy Femme or soft Butch (ala Jackie Warner of Workout!). Ladies that look ultra sexy, hot clingy outfits and make-up.

Body Type: I love tits and ass. I love curvy, I HATE super Dumpy fat. If all you can wear is flip flops I am NOT INTERESTED. I prefer sizes 8-18, but I go on a case by case basis.

I am not into emotional bonds or attachments that surpass friendships. It is no longer an option for me to even entertain the idea. It dosent have to be no strings attached, but it does have to be emotionally discharged. I love to have a good time. I dont like mind games and baggage.

Yes, I know I come off as a bitch...I'm ok with that, but there is more there. I know what I want... SIMPLE

Hmmm I refuse to comment on the racist line there.

Skater Boy
Nov 5, 2007, 7:26 PM
This thread is SOOO over. Everything that even possibly needed to be said has been said already. I would just quit now before it degenerates even further into "Ya, well I'm better than you!", "No, I'M better than YOU!", "No, I'M better than YOU!" territory... :banghead:

TaylorMade
Nov 5, 2007, 7:34 PM
This thread is SOOO over. Everything that even possibly needed to be said has been said already. I would just quit now before it degenerates even further into "Ya, well I'm better than you!", "No, I'M better than YOU!", "No, I'M better than YOU!" territory... :banghead:

Psst. It's the innernetz.

*Taylor*

TaylorMade
Nov 5, 2007, 7:35 PM
Hmmm I refuse to comment on the racist line there.

What's racist about not liking black men as sexual partners? Or is she supposed to, because she is black as well?

*Taylor*

Skater Boy
Nov 5, 2007, 7:42 PM
What's racist about not liking black men as sexual partners? Or is she supposed to, because she is black as well?

There's nowt racist about it, IMO. There are plenty of white chicks about who subscribe to a similar, yet vice versa mentality. Maybe Miss Alexis' refusal to comment was an implication of her own... feelings on this subject (to put it politely).

TaylorMade
Nov 5, 2007, 7:44 PM
There's nowt racist about it, IMO. There are plenty of white chicks about who subscribe to a similar, yet vice versa mentality. Maybe Miss Alexis' refusal to comment was an implication of her own... feelings on this subject (to put it politely).

http://www.showcaseyouth.com/Oh%20the%20Drama%203.jpg

*Taylor*

Skater Boy
Nov 5, 2007, 7:47 PM
lol, yer funny, Heather! :bigrin:

TaylorMade
Nov 5, 2007, 8:10 PM
lol, yer funny, Heather! :bigrin:

Many years posting on forums have honed my forum funneh skills. :p

*Taylor*

ziggybabie
Nov 5, 2007, 8:19 PM
I'm only judgemental against morons that thing they are better than the rest of the world, which I lothe. I call people those names, because they are just that. I'm a very blunt and straightforward person and won't sugarcoat anything.

If you are referring my simple spelling errors, you have to try better than that. Only a child would point something so rediculious as that. I still have more intellect on my pinky finger than you have in your own body, and you are showing just how little maturity you have.

With that point, I only date adults with adult mentality, and that excludes you. I'm not snobby, I just don't like morons like you.

Firts off, this thread was dead and almost off the front page. Pick fights much? And I'm the one not acting like an adult? You have serious hostility issues towards those you don't agree with.

I never said I was better than the rest of the world. If you are referring to anything said in my profile, I was referring to society in general and the "common person". I'm not the only one who has had issues with the status quo and the "average joe". Let me quote someone very influential.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.~Albert Einstein

I never said I was a rocket scientist. FAR from it. Even though my test grades always placed me in the above average category throughout school, my application of those traits has been minimal. I still do try to keep an open mind, and have met so many players, bitches, violent assholes, and people who couldn't even hold a conversation, that I became choosier after some time about whom I chose to hang with or speak to.

I referred to more than your spelling errors. That was just a small sidenote. My point was how arrogant you sounded from the getgo. Lashalane might have sounded a bit arrogant, too, but at least she made an attempt to be friendly and make a joke or two. All you did was chime in when you wanted to agree with someone and repeat your smug (and already previously stated, so now it was repetitive and just sounded like talking to hear yourself talk) position and you come across as having a generally smug attitude. THAT was my main point. Date who you want. I respect that. Our differences are what makes this world unique. But, you come across as thinking you are better than people who don't post a pic, when there are 50 million reasons other than being "shy", as you put it. You should have just left it at something like "I won't date someone who doesn't have a public pic". That's it.

"Adult mentality"? I admit, in some ways, I am like a kid, but not in the ways you are implying. I'm assuming your opinions on non-monogamous relationships have to do with you criteria on "adult behavior". If that is the case, you are calling many here immature. They might have different morals than your strictly traditional monogamous views, but that does not make them less "adults".

I'm willing to bury the hatchet, if you can at least TRY to be the adult you claim to be and agree to disagree. Just, if you're going to judge people, try to sound less ignorant. Don't date them fine. But don't verbally judge such a large group of people unless you know ALL their situations.

Skater Boy
Nov 5, 2007, 8:41 PM
Aaaand in the red corner.... wearing the woolly hat... weighing 140lbs, and undefeated this season... its Miss Alexis JS!!! Aaaand in the blue corner... wearing his birthday suit... weighing 182lbs, and with sanity on his side... it's Ziggybabie!!! ladies and gentlemen... I want a good, clean fight... to your corners! <<ding-ding!>> Round 1...

ziggybabie
Nov 5, 2007, 8:49 PM
Aaaand in the red corner.... wearing the woolly hat... weighing 140lbs, and undefeated this season... its Miss Alexis JS!!! Aaaand in the blue corner... wearing his birthday suit... weighing 182lbs, and with sanity on his side... it's Ziggybabie!!! ladies and gentlemen... I want a good, clean fight... to your corners! <<ding-ding!>> Round 1...

lol. She wins by forfeit. I'm not a fighter.

Plus, I'm more like 130lbs soaking wet. Seriously, I'm going to just let this thread die if everyone else does.

miss_alexis_js
Nov 6, 2007, 2:33 AM

<.< I'm 110lbs.

vittoria
Nov 6, 2007, 7:39 AM
Wow !!

lots of 'holier than thou' shit being thrown around,

Its just possible that people should be and are free to make their own choices and accept the consequences of same without the Nazimindspankingthoughtpolice:eek: coming down on em like a ton of bricks
for fcks sake!

its not a hive, vive la difference! :three:

aaaaaaaaaaaaa fkkn men!

darkeyes
Nov 6, 2007, 7:49 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa fkkn men!

No ta V..not my thing..tee hee:tong:

vittoria
Nov 6, 2007, 7:50 AM
No ta V..not my thing..tee hee:tong:

:tong::grouphug::bowdown:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 7, 2007, 5:37 PM
the need for discretion on sites such as this...
If a person in employeed in such a way that they jobs could be threatened, then I say keep your identity closed. Many people cant Be in the position to have certain people know of your lifestyle, and Need that secrecy. Its their business if they want to post a pic of not, so be it.
For those of us that dont have those kinds of jobs, or have no fear of family, ect seeing said pics, then its not a big deal.
Its all up to the individual, Folks. :}
Minx

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 7, 2007, 5:39 PM
I understand the need for discretion on sites such as this...
If a person in employed in such a way that their jobs/personal lives could be threatened, then I say keep your identity closed. Many people cant Be in the position to have certain people know of your lifestyle, and Need that secrecy. Its their business if they want to post a pic of not, so be it.
For those of us that dont have those kinds of jobs, or have no fear of family, ect seeing said pics, then its not a big deal.
Its all up to the individual, Folks. :}
Minx

jem_is_bi
Nov 7, 2007, 11:05 PM
I am surprised by the passion of opinion on this subject. It is not unreasonable for someone who as minimum standard of physical beauty to demand a face pic, either in the profile or by email. But, I do not understand hostility toward those without a face pic. Don't get angry, just ignore faceless members.
Further, although it is unlikely, if you accidentally discover someone that intrigues you, ask for a picture of his or her face. That may even put a smile on their face.

JEM

miss_alexis_js
Nov 28, 2007, 6:18 AM
The one thing I am not is a hypocrite.. I don't say things just for the fuck of it. I don't need to lie of embellish things to make me look good. I'm comfortable with my lifestyle and the person that I project to others. Yes I love to be around beautiful people, who doesn't? No I dont date black men because their Dicks look like human feces to me...:eek: it's my preference. I have seen plenty of hot black men, and if I could date them and never have to see their penis we would be GOLD, but realistically.. I doubt that would happen.

To answer your question Lasha Lane is not my real name. In all honesty though everyone, including my mother, refers to me as such. Lasha is a nickname I have had for over 12 years. I have nothing to hide.. all you have to do is goggle me to find that out.

I don't use my real name because of my previous profession. I still have a pretty big fan Base. I have a very unique real name and i think there are only about 15 people in the US that have that same name. So because of that, using my real name would put my safety in jeopardy. That is it.. that is the ONLY reason why I dont use my real name. ROFLMAO.. shame is the LAST reason in the world I wouldnt use my real name.

Also.... don't use quotes if I dont actually say those things. That is a douchebag move. Quote me correctly 100% of the time NOT 98%... below is my TRUE profile.

Still seems racist to me.
I understand not using your real name... but be more open-minded.

miss_alexis_js
Nov 28, 2007, 6:22 AM
I am surprised by the passion of opinion on this subject. It is not unreasonable for someone who as minimum standard of physical beauty to demand a face pic, either in the profile or by email. But, I do not understand hostility toward those without a face pic. Don't get angry, just ignore faceless members.
Further, although it is unlikely, if you accidentally discover someone that intrigues you, ask for a picture of his or her face. That may even put a smile on their face.

JEM

I had to pull my pics, because no one had a facial pic on thier profile... so... if people wasn't so close-minded, I would not be so mean to those that don't like posting pics up on thier profiles.

It is very surpising about the passion of opinion, but if I want to get to know you, it's manatory. So, I'll be damned if you don't agree with me. I don't talk to those that won't open up to me.

That's the bottom line.
I'm getting the last word here.

ambi53mm
Nov 28, 2007, 7:01 AM

jem_is_bi
Nov 28, 2007, 8:09 AM
I had to pull my pics, because no one had a facial pic on thier profile... so... if people wasn't so close-minded, I would not be so mean to those that don't like posting pics up on thier profiles.

It is very surpising about the passion of opinion, but if I want to get to know you, it's manatory. So, I'll be damned if you don't agree with me. I don't talk to those that won't open up to me.

That's the bottom line.
I'm getting the last word here.

Well!!

You’re a beautiful young woman,
You’re comfortable with who you are.
You’re demanding of beauty and behavior of friends as well.
You’re a strong willed woman and not afraid to fight for respect.

These are qualities I admire when not too hard edged.
But remember, even though many of us do not measure up,
Building a wall to keep us out can be a prison that keeps you in.
However, from my own experience, I also have high hopes that as you gain experience in life the hard edge disappear.

JEM