PDA

View Full Version : Chat icons

MarieDelta
Oct 26, 2007, 2:00 PM
Drew,

Some of us in chat have noticed a few icons that are shall we say innapropriate for our style of chat. And there are other Icons we would like to have added.

Icons we want removed:

the Tooth

the gun

the pacifier

Icons we would like:

Wine glass/ wine bottle

Breasts

butt

There may be more as time goes on.

Is it possible for you to do this?

Please let us know.

Thanks so much for your time

Marie Delta

Dagni
Oct 26, 2007, 4:23 PM
Hmm, icons are ok, specialy axe. But my sugestion is to put more sexy and more valid icons...and better quality if that's possible.

DiamondDog
Oct 26, 2007, 4:24 PM
Why are those icons innapropriate?

MarieDelta
Oct 26, 2007, 5:09 PM
Why are those icons innapropriate?

They aren't something that we use typically.

It isn't so much inappropriate as in bad taste, more as in a using a screwdriver when you need a wrench.

It is something that has been talked about before in chat.

Schumi
Oct 26, 2007, 7:12 PM
Looney toons icons and also the logo of Thundercats plus Asterix and Obelix.Ahhhh and garfield also.!!!

Bisexualnewbie
Oct 26, 2007, 7:31 PM
There is no reason at all for deleting any of the icons, they represent peoples views, hobbies, also this site is all about not judging people and letting them have free views about not only being bi but anything else to do with their lives.
If you notice next to my name in chat I do have the gun icon, mostly because I collect them, not for any other purpose than that.

gfofbiguy
Oct 26, 2007, 7:39 PM
I definitely would like to see a wine glass/wine bottle icon :bigrin:or some more sexy-type icons on there:tongue:...I don't think we really need to get rid of any - if people don't use particular icons, so be it. Would be nice if they were better quality as well.

pasco_lol_cpl
Oct 26, 2007, 8:33 PM
They aren't something that we use typically.

It isn't so much inappropriate as in bad taste, more as in a using a screwdriver when you need a wrench.
But why are they inappropriate or in bad taste?

Emma7669
Oct 26, 2007, 8:51 PM
My vote goes for adding a crown to the icon list; I'd add sceptor but not sure if it would show up well.

max45
Oct 26, 2007, 11:19 PM
Don't forget the Turkey & Christmas Tree! (please)

12voltman59
Oct 27, 2007, 12:16 AM
I have always wanted some sort of a boat as an icon---considering boating is one of my favorite things in life----

darkeyes
Oct 27, 2007, 7:58 AM
Drew,

Some of us in chat have noticed a few icons that are shall we say innapropriate for our style of chat. And there are other Icons we would like to have added.

Icons we want removed:

the Tooth

the gun

THE PACIFIER

Icons we would like:

Wine glass/ wine bottle

Breasts

butt

There may be more as time goes on.

Is it possible for you to do this?

Please let us know.

Thanks so much for your time

Marie Delta

We do NOT want the dummy tit removed Marie... its dead appropriate for summa the arseholes who flit in an outa chat!!! An even 1 or 2 regulars..tee hee.. an ther hasta b 2 arses... 1 a nice rounded cute bootie for bein nice...an the otha a gross plooky orrible male arse 2 describe the lesser mortals...

texasman6172003
Oct 27, 2007, 10:51 AM
I don't really think there is any that need to be deleted. But i wouldn't mind having the CROWN added as EMMA said,so we could put it on KATE'S head since she is considerd ROYALTY buy me!! :bigrin: Butt also i wouldn't mind seeing the FINGER ICON added so we could tell someone there number one when we need to, LOL.... Just my :2cents: :bipride:

12voltman59
Oct 27, 2007, 10:59 AM
We need to have a special icon for the person who sits at the top of the online list---so they can be "Kiing/Queen of the Rooml"

The crown and scepter icon would be good for that!! LOL

max45
Oct 29, 2007, 9:59 AM
bump :)

sexybicplinwv
Oct 29, 2007, 12:33 PM
We need to have a special icon for the person who sits at the top of the online list---so they can be "Kiing/Queen of the Rooml"

The crown and scepter icon would be good for that!! LOL

THIS IS REALLY FUNNY:cutelaugh...:female:

max45
Oct 31, 2007, 12:50 AM
bump again

texasman6172003
Oct 31, 2007, 6:48 AM
Well y'all the KING icon would be one id never have to worry bout using,LMAO!!!