PDA

View Full Version : how can I please you?

lucky13
Oct 23, 2007, 6:39 PM
I am a man wanting to know how I can better please women, you know.....Sexually. Especially oral.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

chook
Oct 23, 2007, 7:39 PM
Fucking impossible mate......they'll always find something to bitch about!!!!!

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

onewhocares
Oct 23, 2007, 8:18 PM
Chook, Chook, Chook. What am I going to do with you my charming friend. Many of us happen to have discriminating taste ( really NO pun intended) I know that I am one of them. Speaking for myself I do not recall complaining about ANYTHING that I have received in the way of oral enjoyment for my partner nor I.

Belle

Ladies...what is YOUR opinion?

YouronlyGoddess
Oct 23, 2007, 10:11 PM
Can you tell us more of what you are doing? Are you listening and feeling how her body reacts to what your doing? Have you ever straight out asked her?

You shouldn't feel threatend or inadequate by her being with other women. Just kissing another woman is something completely different than kissing a man. I don't know that I can explain it. It's nothing to do with technique or experience.

HighEnergy
Oct 23, 2007, 11:15 PM
Be completely honest with her, and ask her. Not us. Each of us is a different animal. Each of us likes something different, and depending on the time, day, mood, etc, we like different kinds of things. Listen to her breathing. Listen to what she says. Talk openly about your desires and hers. Ask in the moment what she wants and needs. And tell her what you want, what turns you on right now about her.

fortyniner1
Oct 24, 2007, 12:08 AM
High Energy is right on. It all starts with listening and making known what you want so she can feel open to express what she wants. It takes time and it takes patience. Good luck!

darkeyes
Oct 24, 2007, 7:27 AM
Fucking impossible mate......they'll always find something to bitch about!!!!!

If it wosnt for u arseholes Chookie...we wudn need 2 bitch at all! Ya gives us so many reasons... breathin bein the worst offence for starters...:bigrin::tong:

darkeyes
Oct 24, 2007, 7:28 AM
I am a man wanting to know how I can better please women, you know.....Sexually. Especially oral.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Think ya mite jus b askin the rong gal ere.. tee hee....:bigrin:

chook
Oct 24, 2007, 4:38 PM
If it wosnt for u arseholes Chookie...we wudn need 2 bitch at all! Ya gives us so many reasons... breathin bein the worst offence for starters...:bigrin::tong:

Unfortunately for you Fran you've never stumbled onto a good cock......and as I've said many a time if you's didnt have a pussy you'd all have a bounty on ya heads :tong:

darkeyes
Oct 24, 2007, 4:43 PM
Unfortunately for you Fran you've never stumbled onto a good cock......and as I've said many a time if you's didnt have a pussy you'd all have a bounty on ya heads :tong:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:c'mon Chookie..ya knows as well as me the words cok an gud r a contradiction in terms... :bigrin:

lucky13
Oct 30, 2007, 9:48 PM
I realize that I need to communicate with her, and do try. I know she likes certain things more than others. I was hoping for some sort of technique to work on so that I can try it on her to suprise her. I understand that all women are different, but I know that the vast majority of each gender share certain plesure receptors.

Thank you again for your help.

blissful
Nov 1, 2007, 11:13 AM
hi lucky,

the only advice that i can give is to absolutly love what you are doing, whatever it may be and take your time doing it. on the practical side it's good to know where her clit is and if you don't ask her to show you.;)

Doggie_Wood
Nov 1, 2007, 11:27 PM
Unfortunately for you Fran you've never stumbled onto a good cock

c'mon Chookie..ya knows as well as me the words cok an gud r a contradiction in terms.....

Chook - I think the correct term that you should have used would be - -
"most excellent and fullfilling cock."

:doggie:

Butterfly Dancer
Nov 1, 2007, 11:32 PM

hahaha is there such thing?

slocum5
Nov 2, 2007, 12:37 AM
Sure there are Butterfly. It's exactly equal to the same number of excellent and fulfilling boxes.:)

DiamondDog
Nov 2, 2007, 12:52 AM

Never send a man to do a woman's job! :cool:

darkeyes
Nov 2, 2007, 3:48 AM
Never send a man to do a woman's job! :cool:

Jeez.... wudn wan a man near me for that!!!:tong:

warmpuppy
Nov 2, 2007, 8:24 AM
Make love to the mind first, the body second.