PDA

View Full Version : finding hard to find someone like me

Snow_white_queen07
Oct 23, 2007, 2:08 AM
in my town, it is alway hard to find someone who is bisexual. and the things is that it even harder to actually come out and say that you are interested in the same sex as well as th opposite do to the fact that my town is very prejudice. What do i do?

darkeyes
Oct 23, 2007, 9:57 AM
No matta how prejudiced ya town they will be ther sumwer hun..jus as scared as u.. but wivout soundin flippant..move..ifya can...or hav a lotta weekends away wer the world aint quite so bi unfriendly. Contact a bi or Les group sumwer close 2 wer ya r for advice an help..Advertise for a "friend" an ya neva know who ya mite jus meet on ere... if not a partner then ther enuff peeps from Calif who can pointya in rite direction..but woteva ya dus.. b very careful..things mite b betta for us but they still hav ther dangers...

An finally.. learn bout peeps body language.. have made mention of it several times in threads.. body lingo is a gr8 help spesh for those of us who aint wotya wud call mainstream wen it cums 2 our sexuality... not infallible but def very advantageous 2 hav sum idea bout...

LWynn4
Oct 23, 2007, 12:07 PM
is there a larger metropolitan city near the place that you live?
If there is why don't you just make the occasional trip there every now and then to see if you can meet someone there.

Also about "coming out", it depends on how important being "out" is for you. I've met people who absolutely must let the world know that they are bi, and i've met people who seem a little ashamed. If its no big deal for you either way just don't mention it, but don't be afraid to stand up every now and then a little bit of pride can go a long ways.

Sheba
Oct 23, 2007, 2:17 PM
hey girl i know what ur talking about is hard to really come out to people and to find people that are like you but what you should do is could out to clubs are placeses u r comfortable in going but always just be urself if they done like it just screw them lol :)

diB4u
Oct 23, 2007, 4:00 PM
I'm finding it very hard to find people who are like me, or who are open minded and who can accept me for who I am. Why is love so hard to find?

Personally i've tried giving oral sex to another woman and I found it uncomfortable, but i love kissing and stroking... On the other hand i love being on the recieving end. Does that make me greedy? A top or a bottom??