PDA

View Full Version : Center of the Party

hotdog4lunch
Oct 19, 2007, 6:26 PM
My girlfriend (ex-girlfriend) at the time came to me after work and said that we have been invited to a party on Saturday night. As an aside I have to say that my girlfriend is a little kinky but, that will be shown a little farther in the story.

As we got ready to go out (her wearing a mid length dress and me wearing slacks and a tie) she seemed a little more excited than usual. I wandered what the occasion for the party? She seemed to have a little twitch women get before good sex.

When we arrived the person hosting the party took our coats and we went into the living room. There a bunch of people there just talking and sipping on drinks. I did notice that something seemed a little out of place. Then it hit me, all the women were white and all the guys were black and it was an even eight of both.

As we sat down they all gave us a smile and I noticed that that was my
girlfriends queue. She stood up, looked at the guest then looked at me, smiling when she said "you are the occasion for this party."

I was thinking it was some sort of surprise party for me when she gathered
everyone around. She then said to the guests "everyone pair up." With this each white woman paired up with a black guy. Then host arrived with a hat and eight pieces of paper.

Then my girlfriend announced, "each man is going to pull a piece of paper out of the hat, all the paper will be blank except one with a black dot." the she said "the one with the black dot will be the one that is allowed to fuck." I said to myself "who gets to fuck whom?"

As each man picked a piece of paper out of the hat I reached to grab one when my girlfriend slapped my hand. She said "you are the occasion for this party because you are going to suck each guy's cock and the one with the dot is going to fuck your ass." Then she said "now take your clothes off."

When I did she put me on my knees and I began sucking one guy after the other. After sucking one guy and I went to suck another the woman he was paired up with stroked him.

As I was sucking the women were saying things like "suck that cock bitch" and "take it all the way down whore!" My girlfriend had the foulest mouth saying to the guys "fuck my slut's face like the whore he is!" The women were getting more excited the harder I sucked.

Then, as she was grabbing my hair she asked the guys if they were ready? Each said yes except for one. As she pulled my to each guy the woman that was paired up to him jerked the guy off into my mouth as my girlfriend made me swallow all seven loads. When I was finished she pushed me down to all four and the eighth guy fucked the shit out of my asshole. When he was done fucking me the woman paired up with him made me suck his cock then jerked him off into my mouth.

After we were finished my girlfriend made my masturbate in front of the group. After that each woman gave me a kiss, thanking me. My girlfriend clean my up and we went home to ice my ass.

I hope you enjoyed this true story and thanks for having the group to tell it. I would love to find women in my area into that.

DiamondDog
Oct 19, 2007, 7:52 PM
What is this, the ice storm with fem dom and interracial homo sex with male submission and fetishization of dominant black men with one submissive white boy thrown in?

Why the hell would you swallow a stranger's cum, let alone 8 of them?

Did you bareback too or do ass to mouth?

Most guys jerk off themselves when they have sex if they have to j/o to finish and don't want another person doing this to them since they can't cum that way.

Also most women, especially hetero women would not be OK with watching their boyfriend have sex with another guy.

Is this from an erotic fictional story or something that you wrote?

I call BS it's way too perfect to be coincidental.

cliffml
Oct 19, 2007, 9:43 PM
I must agree with Diamond Dog, this is a nice fantasy, but that is all.

jem_is_bi
Oct 19, 2007, 10:25 PM
I must agree with Diamond Dog, this is a nice fantasy, but that is all.

I agree with both Diamond Dong and cliffml. GREAT story (except for the ass fucking part)! Real close to my ultimate fantasy! Except, I NEVER want my ultimate fantasy to become reality. It is only fun for me as fantasy.

JEM

bigregory
Oct 19, 2007, 10:39 PM
LOL
Try a fantasy board..

Azrael
Oct 20, 2007, 2:18 PM
What is this, the ice storm with fem dom and interracial homo sex with male submission and fetishization of dominant black men with one submissive white boy thrown in?

My thoughts exactly, buddy.
To quote Mr. Garrison, "How bout a nice bucket of AIDS, sound good?"
:bigrin: I'm a jerk.
Seriously, though, universally stupid.

Skater Boy
Oct 20, 2007, 3:43 PM
Well, I have no objections to the scenario itself, per se. Different strokes, etc. But IF this DID happen to me, I would've been straight down the G.U.M. clinic afterwards for an STD test. No wait, AFTERWARDS is a bit late! Yeah, as Jem said, I would've kept this one as just a fantasy...

the mage
Oct 20, 2007, 7:12 PM
Ya never know people, ya just never know.....
I've seen some stuff that beats the above scene for risk factor by a long shot, but it did happen...

DiamondDog
Oct 20, 2007, 11:42 PM
the risk factor is one thing.

I've had friends swallow the semen, do receptive unprotected anal sex, and swallow the piss or take piss up their ass of HIV+ men not just once but a bunch of times (they're not bug chases since they did not know that the other guy was HIV+ since he did not tell them this until afterwards or in some cases they were raped) and they're still HIV- and HEP C- but they're very lucky as this was years before PEP came out.

But I just flat out don't believe the poster's writing since it's too perfect and it's like something you'd read on Nifty.org or another erotic fiction site.

but that's my name!!
Oct 21, 2007, 5:25 PM
You're either very stupid, very ignorant or a liar. Why not get a new user name and try again without any possible BS?

Shadowsurfer
Oct 21, 2007, 11:04 PM
At the end of the day people's, only he will know if he is telling the truth or if it is pure fiction. I won't judge anyone on there posts unless they are being total jerks to others.

Whether you believe him or not is your own choice. All I'm going to say is that it was a good read. Very risky especially with HIV and HEP out there, and the one thing I am very insistant on with my partners and lvers is that we are tested on regular basis. Just remember you aren't just having sex with that person but are having sex with all those that have had sex with that person.

Don't get me wrong group sex is great, but as i pointed out you need to know that those people are safe and bug free, and know who they are also sleeping with.:2cents:

onewhocares
Oct 22, 2007, 7:47 AM
Fiction or Non Fiction.....You need to be safe....one would think you would know by now.

darkeyes
Oct 22, 2007, 7:56 AM
Don't get me wrong group sex is great, but as i pointed out you need to know that those people are safe and bug free, and know who they are also sleeping with.:2cents:

If ya wanted alla that hun yad neva hav sex eva again... no 1 can b sure of ne 1 not even the person ya sleep wiv every day..not for sure 100%.. not unless yas glued 2 em 24 hours a day for resta ya life...

LWynn4
Oct 24, 2007, 5:35 PM
K guess I'll be the devils advocate. thank you for the wonderfual story, I for one wish that it would happen to me, but considering my personality................nvrmind.

anyways I really dont care if this story was true or not, I just enjoyed it, A LOT.
still must agree with everyone safe sex is a big pet peeve of mine.