PDA

View Full Version : Shaved/waxed or natural?

Shadowsurfer
Oct 17, 2007, 8:16 AM
Here is a question, what do you prefer, shaved/waxed pubic area or all natural pubic area.

I prefer to be waxed and smooth all over and so do my partners, but I recently meet a woman that was very bushy and it kinda turned me on seeing her pubic hair matted with her juices.

Don't get me wrong I'm very turned on with seeing my boyfriend and girlfriend with no pubic hair.

cliffml
Oct 17, 2007, 8:26 AM
for me I love the natural look. Especially the women, the hairy the pussy the better for me anyways.

someotherguy
Oct 17, 2007, 10:41 AM
it looks weird without hair
in fact I suggest people get weaves

RIfitbiguy
Oct 17, 2007, 11:06 AM
like it trimmed as far as pussy, like a shaved cock and ballsa, but most importantly, like then CLEAN

hillwalker54
Oct 17, 2007, 12:43 PM
Ahhh... Smooth or very closely trimmed. For myself and partner.

I get frightened in the Jungle LOL!

TaylorMade
Oct 17, 2007, 4:18 PM
I like it when a guy is trimmed back. I don't want it totally hairless down there.

I like a woman mostly to totally shaved, though. Easier that way.

*Taylor*

Spicy
Oct 17, 2007, 4:54 PM
Like it shaved completly. Can get a good view of the whole area and secondly good for a BJ's, who needs those damn hair falling in your mouth!!!
I myself am shaved and smooth.

Spicy

sQuee
Oct 17, 2007, 5:28 PM
When it comes to guys i like zero pubes, or at least as little as possible, how attractive is it to go down on your boy (or that hot one night stand) and gag on a pubey?

When it comes to women, waxed/shaved completely. However i do think it's weird looking with zero pubes sometimes, but trust me i get over that quick enough! :tong:

nhnewbi
Oct 17, 2007, 5:34 PM
We are both smooth and love it!

KR2007
Oct 17, 2007, 7:17 PM
Wax is the best but a little bit of hair can always be sexy depending where it is. lol :tong:

musqrat
Oct 18, 2007, 2:19 AM
Wax is the best but a little bit of hair can always be sexy depending where it is. lol :tong:

I agree regarding waxing. Stubble is the worst. Hairy or smooth are fine. Really it depends on the person. Some people (like me) are so hairy all over that they'd look really silly without some pubic hair.

The main thing is the hair on the shaft of the penis. Not only is it annoying, there are issues when using condoms: one, hairs can catch in the rolled-up end of the condom and be pulled; and two, fluids might escape or enter the condom through the gap alongside the hairs on the shaft.

So my solution for my own parts is to have the shaft and scrotum waxed, and trim the rest. For a partner, though, I don't have a blanket policy. Aside from the hairy shaft issue, I see pros and cons to both hairy and smooth, and think it really depends on the person.

innaminka
Oct 18, 2007, 4:05 AM
I admit I've never been with a shave guy - but the pics I've seen, for are a turn off.
Just unnatural.

Experienced both with ladies. Again, I far prefer some nice curlie hair - I just think I'm missing out on the full experience when the area is shaved.
As you would guess, I'm a la naturelle
I realise I'm rowing against the tide, tho.

Even my 17 yr old daughter has shaved herself to about 90% clean ..........

Fitnsmooth
Oct 18, 2007, 4:22 AM
At the very least trimmed but prefer shaved/waxed.
Personally on myself I like the feel and look of hair free. Same with partners, male and female, also oral sex is so much better when you're not gagging on hair. The view of hair free cock sliding into hair free pussy is amazing

cogregg
Oct 18, 2007, 11:32 AM
Pubic hair is part of the human package, so I'm definitely in favor of some hair down there, but I do like it trimmed. Personally, I shave my balls and shaft and trim the rest.

cogregg
Oct 18, 2007, 11:33 AM
But give me a nice hairy armpit and I'm in heaven!

ladymozart
Oct 18, 2007, 1:09 PM
I prefer natural on a woman and i am au naturale.
I just think we were born with hair so if it wasnt supposed to be there it wouldnt be.
I like guys who are trimmed.
just my opinion.
ladym:female::flag1:

darkeyes
Oct 18, 2007, 1:39 PM
dus luff a lil hair 2 tease an hav teased...jus makes things so much nica .....:tong:

hydropop
Oct 18, 2007, 3:50 PM
I prefer natural on a woman and i am au naturale.
I just think we were born with hair so if it wasnt supposed to be there it wouldnt be.
I like guys who are trimmed.
just my opinion.
ladym

HUH.............................. sounds a little one side

Shadowsurfer
Oct 19, 2007, 12:06 AM
Thanks guys and gals,

For the response so far, I should have set up a voting on the post to see how it turns out.

As i mentioned in the very first post, it was a turn on to see this woman with a mass of bush, or was it the aroma of and look of the matted wet hair.

I guess when it comes down to it, I think I still prefer shaved or waxed completely, as I love to different shapes and sizes of both pussies and cocks.

And to me the cleaniness of it so so much better.

Hair in evolutionary terms was and still is designed to protect us from the elements, of colder climates, in todays lifestyle we wear clothing to protect us from the elements.

I know since I have been waxing downstairs that I'm bald now and probably only wax once every 3 months now, I also find that after waxing I am so much more sensitive down there which makes the sex so much more better.

Consider this when we are childern we don't have pubic hair that only seems to happen once we hit puburity, and of course it is all downhill from there with the growth of hair. I mean geez I wish I didn't have to shave my face every day, but I do, especially if I'm going out with someone, as I don't want to go down on them and rub them red raw because my stubble is like sandpaper. I do know once I take a few weeks off from my job, that I will be getting the hair removed by light therapy.

Bluebiyou
Oct 19, 2007, 7:21 AM
Smooth. For myself and lover. My hair grows almost 4" down my piece. To make love with that pulls on my hairs (ouch) and abrades the skin of me and my partner. Plus, nude is much more attractive for oral sex (either way).
Shaved?!? Are you kidding?!? After a week, stubble would make the above worse! With skin always moving... I've tried shaving once...
Waxed? I never tried it. Perhaps I have a misunderstanding of how to do it, but hot wax and my stuff don't go together.
Third option: pluck. Down a few shots of some nice liquer (analgesic/depressant) for pain, grab a pair of pliers and pull! Use tweezers for remainder strays (it would take forever using tweezers for everything). Results are nice, clean, unabrading, last for nearly 6 months, and I find a loss of nearly 5% each time I do it. I probably have half the hair (roots) I would otherwise have had. Hairs grow back slowly and start thin, unlike abrasive stubble.

musqrat
Oct 19, 2007, 7:05 PM
Waxed? I never tried it. Perhaps I have a misunderstanding of how to do it, but hot wax and my stuff don't go together.
Third option: pluck. Down a few shots of some nice liquer (analgesic/depressant) for pain, grab a pair of pliers and pull! Use tweezers for remainder strays (it would take forever using tweezers for everything). Results are nice, clean, unabrading, last for nearly 6 months, and I find a loss of nearly 5% each time I do it. I probably have half the hair (roots) I would otherwise have had. Hairs grow back slowly and start thin, unlike abrasive stubble.

OW!!!!

I think you'd find waxing to be a lot more pleasant than that. The wax isn't really all that hot. Actually, when the wax is being applied, it feels really quite nice. Warm, not hot.

Iowason
Oct 19, 2007, 7:13 PM
Shaved is kind of a pleasant surprise from time to time. ;)

frenchvikki
Oct 19, 2007, 7:47 PM
A little triangle which I shave round and keep trimmed and neat. Why I dont know for I have no one to show it off to. But I live in hope.

mannysg
Oct 19, 2007, 10:14 PM
Here is a question, what do you prefer, shaved/waxed pubic area or all natural pubic area.

I prefer to be waxed and smooth all over and so do my partners, but I recently meet a woman that was very bushy and it kinda turned me on seeing her pubic hair matted with her juices.

Don't get me wrong I'm very turned on with seeing my boyfriend and girlfriend with no pubic hair.

I prefer natural. Some trimming is OK,but I don't really care for a completly bald pubic area.

Atreus68
Dec 8, 2007, 11:23 AM
NATURAL, all the way. I'm sick and tired of the "completely bare" look.

Silversurfman
Dec 8, 2007, 11:55 AM
Both have their merits. Sometimes my cock and balls are shaved and
trimmed. I use aloe to avoid stubble. At times I enjoy my body smooth
without any body hair any where. There are other times when I grow
my pub hair out. I enjoy it on other guys both ways too. Although
the shaved has the benefit of easy cleanup and no hairs in your
mouth during oral pleasures.

As for pussy, I enjoy it both ways.

I prefer shaved arm pits on both sexes though. Body odor is less an
issue without the hair shaved.

Good hygiene regardless is real important to me.

Atreus68
Dec 8, 2007, 12:30 PM
Good hygiene goes without saying. I just can't stand the argument that I frequently hear that a totally shaved cunt is more "sanitary." Hogwash. Perhaps (and this is a BIG perhaps) this was true when we only bathed once a week, but most of us manage a shower almost every day now :)

Not2str8
Dec 8, 2007, 2:00 PM
I prefer men to be closely trimmed, not necessarily shaven, and women to be totally smooth. Some men who insist on the natural look are either unaware or don't care that their pubes are nearly as long as their cocks. (ewww) You trim the hair on your head and face...why stop there ?

jamiehue
Dec 8, 2007, 6:35 PM
trim and wax is what i like.

jem_is_bi
Dec 8, 2007, 7:54 PM
I don't care if their hair is still there or if there is no hair.
I would rather have my natural hair down there.
But, my partner does not like a face and mouth full of my hair.
So, I my hair is well trimmed and cock and balls are shaved bare.

JEM

Cpl4BiCocks
Dec 8, 2007, 9:46 PM
Definitely SMOOTH is better! Especially for my tongue!!!!

lizzylove7
Dec 8, 2007, 9:53 PM
Trimmed closely with bikini line shaved for girls.
Guys like trimmed a little, not shaved, it looks awkward.

Long Duck Dong
Dec 9, 2007, 3:32 AM
natural / trimmed.....accents a lady beautifully ... emphasizes the womanliness in the same way that a loose shirt can be more alluring then a full nude

I could lays for hours, stroking the hair...enjoying the feeling of it against my fingers....the natural scents.....( after a shower that is )

I have never liked shaved for a simple reason.....and a unusual one.....
to me, fully shaved is simply the pre teen look.....and thats something that I refuse to think about

liquidcandycain
Dec 9, 2007, 11:27 AM
i like bald on girls but how the hell do you wax ur cack and ballsa im german and irish i mean and i can go to a starwars convention as a wookie without costume and i hate it but havnt found a decent way to keep things incheck really sucks

12voltman59
Dec 9, 2007, 2:28 PM
For both women and men---trimmed up "down there"--I mean we do get our hair on our heads either cut or styled--why not keep the hair "down around the privates" under control too???

I like some hair---but don't like to bush whack my way through a jungle either!!!

ihavapa
Dec 9, 2007, 4:28 PM
I like minimal pubic hair men or women, shaved and waxed or either looks great on some others it loooks odd, so I guess each individual is different, that's what makes the world interesting.I personally shave my cock and balls and trim my pubes very close, I like it that way, plus there isn't much chance of pubic floss, I hate that.

DiamondDog
Dec 9, 2007, 5:25 PM
NATURAL, all the way. I'm sick and tired of the "completely bare" look.

yeah I don't like people being completely bare either, it looks all pre-pubescent and just weird especially on men.

Also as long as you wash and bathe with soap and water daily you're fine as far as being clean goes.

mannysg
Dec 9, 2007, 10:25 PM
yeah I don't like people being completely bare either, it looks all pre-pubescent and just weird especially on men.

Also as long as you wash and bathe with soap and water daily you're fine as far as being clean goes.

I agree
A little trimming is OK, but bald turns me off.
I admit, I shave my balls because it makes them more sensitive to stimulation, but the rest of me "down there" is natural

Sirramm
Dec 10, 2007, 11:06 AM
I'm all over the map on this one. I like guys to have smooth shafts and balls and trimmed back at the base. Ladies can be hairy to bald and it doesn't bother me at all. My wife trims from time to time but we are both very hairy 'down there'. I shave and hate it! I've tried 'plucking' one by one but only when I have loads of time and am very bored. The waxing thing to tell you the truth scares me...how in the world can you wax your dick and not have it hurt like all bloody hell?

Please someone give me a hint here? I hate shaving! :bipride: :male::male::female:

jem_is_bi
Dec 10, 2007, 10:17 PM

If you are uncut, wash under that foreskin just before oral sex. It will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

JEM

Falke
Dec 11, 2007, 8:04 PM
My girl is smooth and right now I am natural. I have gone smooth before, but it is just too much work to keep it that way!

mannysg
Dec 11, 2007, 11:01 PM
I'm all over the map on this one. I like guys to have smooth shafts and balls and trimmed back at the base. Ladies can be hairy to bald and it doesn't bother me at all. My wife trims from time to time but we are both very hairy 'down there'. I shave and hate it! I've tried 'plucking' one by one but only when I have loads of time and am very bored. The waxing thing to tell you the truth scares me...how in the world can you wax your dick and not have it hurt like all bloody hell?

Please someone give me a hint here? I hate shaving! :bipride: :male::male::female:

I've never plucked or waxed, but it seems to me that both can hurt quite a bit, especially when getting hair off your balls. OUCH!!

As I've said before I shave my balls and like you I hate the work involved. If my balls are too saggy from being warm, it's hard to get the skin tight enough to properly shave. If they are too tight from being cold, they are too "wrinkley" making it difficult to get all the hair. I tried NAIR once, what a painful dumbass mistake!!! LOL