PDA

View Full Version : Why do i feel over the hill? i.e OLD!!

Audioslave
Oct 16, 2007, 12:53 PM
im 34 but feel about 27. why do people think thats old? Ive been looking to meet someone on here,but its not happening!! (maybe i smell or something...)

DiamondDog
Oct 16, 2007, 1:00 PM
Our society worships youth.

someotherguy
Oct 16, 2007, 1:26 PM
I am 48-1/3 and I feel more like 48-3/5. But old? Not yet. Middle aged comes before old. Old is when you are waiting around to die at any moment because your body wore out. Middle age is just when you are not young anymore. I don't think you are over the hill yet. You are barely making it to the top of the hill. Be careful you don't roll back down again.

the mage
Oct 16, 2007, 1:59 PM
Wait till you're over 50....it gets way worse.

Keep trying though....we're all aging daily, some more than others..

biwords
Oct 16, 2007, 2:32 PM
im 34 but feel about 27. why do people think thats old? Ive been looking to meet someone on here,but its not happening!! (maybe i smell or something...)

What's the age of the folks you're hanging around with? I don't imagine that anyone 30 or older thinks of 34 as old. If you're talking about 20-year-olds, well, what do you have in common with them anyway?

brunette
Oct 16, 2007, 2:59 PM
i don't know what the problem is, but i'm 22 and i love hanging out with people that are older than me! i don't care if they're 20s, 30s, 40s or 50s. i don't have any friends older than that, but i'm pretty sure we could find something to do if i did!

you just need to start hanging out with the similarly minded people, i think.

leelee62
Oct 16, 2007, 3:55 PM
I've got friends of all ages, but i do find that it's younger people who are more ageist than older people, don't know why !!

<<GOD>>
Oct 16, 2007, 6:26 PM

OLD!! You must be joking Although there are some days I feel like I've hangin around for ever.

Thou shalt not feel old now be happy and multiply

<<God>>

darkeyes
Oct 16, 2007, 6:39 PM
Without going into it too deeply ageism isnt, if we are considering the original post, why we can or cant get laid. It is more deep rooted prejudice formed on the one hand by those who are older, whose attitudes are formed by experience and to some extent harbour resentment of the young for their pushiness and apparent uppiteness, to the young who by virtue of their inexperience often resent older people for either standing in their way or for their old fashioned fuddy duddy attitudes. One side thinks they know it all, the other thinks they know nothing, or at least nothing worth knowing. It is an age old rivalry which will always exist and which changes as people advance in years.

I dont intend to go into the fact that there are different age rivalries and why. It is enough to say every age group, and there are many age groups, has something to say about every other and why they are such pains in the arse. It is usually natural and healthy and will always be with us. Its also fun, although sometimes it can get out of hand and leave a bitter taste in the mouth. Nor do I intend to say a word about career ageism which is a whole new ball game, related to and of the less formal ageism I mentioned before. That now is a much more serious and contentious issue which can and has led to the ruination of lives, reputations and careers. Even the less formal kind, the every day kind we all see every day can get nasty as young kids taunt and attack older people and refuse to listen to a word they say, and on the other hand as the older generations themselves prey on an criticise the young for their lack of responsibility which is very often nothing of the kind.

I am by no means old. But I am observant and see the problems both real and perceived which exist between the various age groups. But I repeat.. ageism is not whether or not older people are left on the shelf by the young and are unable to get laid. This is a wholly different matter, and is to do with sociological, anthropological and biological factors which have little or nothing to do with ageism. In the case of Audioslave he is a guy.. and as such will always find it more difficult than a woman to get laid. No matter his age.

Historically women have always been more reserved when it comes to playing the field, and if this is less so today that is because the liberalising changes which have occurred in western society since the availability of the pill in the 1960s, and the abatement of womens fear of pregnancy which resulted from that. But even prior to the 1960s, it was always easier for a woman, should they be so minded, to get themselves laid, and have a gay old time (in the old fashioned sense of the word) because of the sheer number of men who were so desperate to get into their knickers. Of course it is easier now for men also, but still they do not quite have the success rate of women who like to have their sexual frolicking, because we are able to pick and choose so much more easily and successfully than are they. The "trollop" or "tart", and I have always counted myself as such, and I may say, without shame, are always going to have more success in scoring than their male counterparts - the Jack the Lad. We have what they want far more desperately than the other way around. And as we get older, for men, it gets worse. For women, we may have to accept a little less quality, but there is always plenty to go around.

This site, like the world in general, has many beautiful sexy and adoreable older people in it. The women will always, straight or bi, or gay, generally always be more in demand than the men.. it is the way of our world. Whether it is right is another matter, but it is a fact. Even those who age less than gracefully, or those who are young and less than stunning will always have the advantage over men.

I may not eat of the male of the species, but I see the world as it is. And it is more of a sexual rat race for men than women. But what it isnt... is ageism.

Im not sure if what I have said will cheer you up any Audioslave.. but it may enlighten you. It cheers me up though.. Im a woman so Im all right Jack:bigrin:

darkeyes
Oct 16, 2007, 6:40 PM
Who is that borin ole bag above? God she dus go on!!!:tong:

leelee62
Oct 16, 2007, 7:45 PM
goes on but is very profound sometimes xxxx

darkeyes
Oct 16, 2007, 8:00 PM
Jus a lil smart arse leelee. tee hee:tong:

TaylorMade
Oct 16, 2007, 8:06 PM

I'm 24... and I've always thought that 28-40ish was a great age range for prospective partners.

You're not old, just road-tested.

*Taylor*

FalconAngel
Oct 16, 2007, 10:13 PM
There's a lot to be said for experience. :cool::eek:

DiamondDog
Oct 16, 2007, 10:51 PM
There's a lot to be said for experience. :cool::eek:

Yeah but too much is a bad thing.

Nobody wants a slut, a ho, a hedonist/player/user, a cheater, or someone who has been with hundreds/thousands of partners to fill a psychological void that nobody else but themselves can fill as happiness comes from within and not from other people.

wanderingrichard
Oct 16, 2007, 11:28 PM
Who is that borin ole bag above? God she dus go on!!!:tong:

aye, she do go on, ... tho one wonders why she insists on pidgin english when posting, whilst possessing a demonstrably perfectly good lexicon, and mastery thereof..:eek:

wanderingrichard
Oct 16, 2007, 11:31 PM
I'm 24... and I've always thought that 28-40ish was a great age range for prospective partners.

*Taylor*

gawds to be that age again... and yes, you have a great perception of the age range for new and fun partners.. did the same thing myself , older ladies mostly, and do not ever regret a minute of it.

biwords
Oct 17, 2007, 1:23 AM
Nobody wants a slut, a ho, a hedonist/player/user, a cheater, or someone who has been with hundreds/thousands of partners to fill a psychological void that nobody else but themselves can fill as happiness comes from within and not from other people.

But what if they're really, really good-looking?

DiamondDog
Oct 17, 2007, 1:43 AM
But what if they're really, really good-looking?

People can go from foxy and hot, to icky and disgusting instantly!

coyotedude
Oct 17, 2007, 3:25 AM
34? You're still just a baby! I remember 34 fondly; it was a good year.

Oh, wait, it was only 3 years ago for me..... sigh.

Oh, well.... :)

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Oct 17, 2007, 5:35 AM
I am 34 , turning 35 next month. Sometimes I feel old in the sense that I havnt lived the typical womanly life. Im not married, my child has 4 legs, so its not so much that I feel old, its more like have I really still got time to get married, raise a family , pay for colleges , so on so forth ? Most of my friends started all that 10-15 years ago lol.

Other then that, maybe you need a healthier diet , and exciting life ?

darkeyes
Oct 17, 2007, 5:52 AM
Yeah but too much is a bad thing.

Aaaah the opinion of the traditional male... Jack the lad.. the much respected male slut, ho, hedonist/player/user, cheater etc etc etc.... I dont know whether you are or are not a Jack the Lad DD, but the opinion expressed is that which many men, and women for that matter, love to use to do down women for using sex in exactly the same manner as they themselves have used sex... why is it I wonder, that for men its just sewing wild oats? Yet for us its that we are sluts, ho's etc? Why are we considered so much less?

Audioslave
Oct 17, 2007, 7:12 AM
OLD!! You must be joking Although there are some days I feel like I've hangin around for ever.

Thou shalt not feel old now be happy and multiply

<<God>>

I must have had a bad day yesterday! today I feel like ive got loads of energy, and not many 20-30 yr olds were I live can say that!!

Audioslave
Oct 17, 2007, 7:14 AM

*Taylor*

This quote made me laugh! Many thanks for the kind words *Taylor*.

anteak
Oct 17, 2007, 7:56 AM
I feel sorry for you kids. I'm almost 85 and still enjoy sex. I don't ejaculate anymore but have wonderful orgasm's when I JO (4-5 times a Wk.) I discovered M2M sex in my 40's by getting fucked and sucked by "Bi" friends. Finaly decided to find out what it was like to suck a cock, then I tried swallowing. It's been a long learning experience that I'm glad I tried. I would love to eat and fuck a pussy again but all of the women I know are past that. Fortunately I have a nice 66 YO man that loves to suck and get sucked when we get to gether. Don't hesitate to obey your impulses' if it feels good and no one is harmed, try it.

darkeyes
Oct 17, 2007, 3:12 PM
I feel sorry for you kids. I'm almost 85 and still enjoy sex. I don't ejaculate anymore but have wonderful orgasm's when I JO (4-5 times a Wk.) I discovered M2M sex in my 40's by getting fucked and sucked by "Bi" friends. Finaly decided to find out what it was like to suck a cock, then I tried swallowing. It's been a long learning experience that I'm glad I tried. I would love to eat and fuck a pussy again but ALL OF THE WOMEN I KNOW ARE PAST THAT....

Gud for u babes... hope ya enjoys it til the end!!! Only 1 lil thing me sez 2 ya... thats wot the women tell u!!! They not so daft!!! They hav each otha!!!tee hee:bigrin:

Cesca
Oct 17, 2007, 4:02 PM
I am very much drawn to both men and women who are older than I am. Some very much older. I dont see why we shouldnt be. I also like girls my own age and younger, but guys unless they are at least 7 or 8 years older just seem too silly for words.

hillwalker54
Oct 17, 2007, 4:12 PM
I say forget about the number. I don't think much about age. I don't really look my age, certainly don't act it, and most days don't feel it either. Gotta say i hope i can still post a woodie and be in Anteak's shoes when i hit my 80's

Sexually i enjoy it more now that when i was younger but i don't kiss and tell :bigrin:

DiamondDog
Oct 17, 2007, 4:15 PM
Aaaah the opinion of the traditional male... Jack the lad.. the much respected male slut, ho, hedonist/player/user, cheater etc etc etc.... I dont know whether you are or are not a Jack the Lad DD, but the opinion expressed is that which many men, and women for that matter, love to use to do down women for using sex in exactly the same manner as they themselves have used sex... why is it I wonder, that for men its just sewing wild oats? Yet for us its that we are sluts, ho's etc? Why are we considered so much less?

Who says I was only writing about women?

I was thinking about men/people who have the qualities of being a hedonist/player/user when I wrote all of that.

darkeyes
Oct 17, 2007, 4:51 PM
Who says I was only writing about women?

I was thinking about men/people who have the qualities of being a hedonist/player/user when I wrote all of that.

Don make it ne betta reely dus it hun... spose in a warped kinda way it shows up sum sexual equality..but reely it shows contempt for large part of humanity who enjoy ther sex an don think they need 2 apologise for doin so! S'ok ya can think that... we all jus sluts an ho's nobody wants! Yas not necessarily our choice for sittin 'cross from at breakfast table eitha...

Besides.. much depends on ur interpretation of wot constitutes a slut ho hedonist player user cheater... dus luff paragons of virtue an them thats holier than thou...

onewhocares
Oct 17, 2007, 9:41 PM
Actually, I think that I have improved with age. Like a fine wine or a perfectly inspiring cheese....all soft and ripe to the touch at the right time.
I look back over the last tweny years and think there is nothing that I would do different. No, I take that back,...I would never waste time, for it is too precious a commidity at best. I guess I would not change a thing.

Belle

jem_is_bi
Oct 17, 2007, 10:36 PM

34 years old is not old. I am going to be 60 real soon. When I decided last year that I needed a male lover. I did what needed to be done to get a sexual partner. The sex is great!!!

Just be more aggressive in the pursuit of your goals.

When you are my age you want pleasant memories. So, start accumulating them now!

wanderingrichard
Oct 17, 2007, 10:54 PM
hey, i just realized i can weigh in a 2nd time here .. my g/f is 33 and i'm 48! after the initial reaction of " what the hell does this young goddess see in my broke down ass??" i realized that the age difference is no difference at all.. now, truly, if i were as old as anteak, yeah then i'd say age makes a difference.. until or if and whenever i might reach that exalted age, i wont worry about it.

jazzer
Oct 17, 2007, 11:55 PM
Anteak you horny and lovely 85 year old man. Sex is there for everyone to enjoy no matter what your age (perhaps I should say 18 + here lol). Hugging, sucking, kissing, licking, fondling, touching, caressing, the desire to give others pleasure and the joy of being inside another human being (or the pleasure of feeling another human being inside you) are all an expression of human sexuality. As long as the attraction between people is mutual (regardless of their sex), age should never be a barrier to sexual enjoyment.
Kick start your immune system, put a bounce in your step, a smile on your face and add meaning to your life, enjoy sex with someone you like today.

:2cents::):tongue: