PDA

View Full Version : New Zealand photos

naughty-slave-gurl
Nov 1, 2005, 1:12 AM
undefinedundefined

hey some wanted to see where i live well here ya go hope u like........

naughty-slave-gurl
Nov 1, 2005, 1:34 AM
here u go i hope this works

naughty-slave-gurl
Nov 1, 2005, 1:57 AM
and some more.............

csrakate
Nov 1, 2005, 9:51 AM
What beautiful pictures NSG and what a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing these. I think it is nice to be able to see what the "unknown" places are like.

Take care!

Kate :)

arana
Nov 1, 2005, 1:28 PM
Thanks for sharing NSG, I've always thought NZ and Australia were lovely, peaceful places. When I win the lottery I'm going there for sure.

Hugs,
Arana :tong:

nakedambrosia
Nov 1, 2005, 6:28 PM
Beautiful place. I read about New Zealand-quite incredible. Thank you for sharing.

codybear3
Nov 1, 2005, 7:11 PM
Thanks for sharing these images with us... :) :paw: :paw:

naughty-slave-gurl
Nov 1, 2005, 7:15 PM
hey this is me......:P

steve4
Nov 1, 2005, 11:30 PM
WOW, I remember Nelson. Aaand I remember the North Island 2, and how I pondered what life in NZ would be like! Nice memories for me, and stories I remember from my grandpa who visited blew things up during ww2!

Steve

:flag4:

bigregory
Nov 1, 2005, 11:38 PM
Hey sexy what an awsome place you call home..
Love to visit there before i die,maybe arana will win the lottery and take me too. :wiggle2:

Bi-ten
Nov 2, 2005, 7:49 PM
Hey NaughtySG,

Its fitting that such a beautiful girl live in such a wonderful place:) Thanks for sharing a piece of your life with us!

Hugs

mikolavich
Nov 2, 2005, 10:14 PM
Beautifull place NSG.Always loved the fjiords and such .maybe one day visit the little paradise.

Ratchick
Nov 3, 2005, 12:45 AM
WOW NZ kicks ass. Beautiful pics!
Thank You forsharing them.
-RC

cassie
Nov 3, 2005, 4:06 AM
Great Photos. Looks like a wonderful place to live. thanks for sharing

smurf111978
Nov 3, 2005, 6:31 PM
Kia Ora Naughty

Apologies for taking so long to reply.

The pics are absolutley stunning I think that NZ scenery is breath taking. And your looking great your self ;)

As a big Lord of the Rings fan NZ does have a place in my heart, I just wish I am able to visit some time before I kick the bucket. Arana I think your going to need a big case if you win the lottery, although I am just a little smurf :tong:

I have also met many kiwi's in recent years and I have found them all to be some of the nicest people you could wish to meet being friendly, warm, caring and a lot of fun to be around. I guess I find the Kiwi accent very sexy too

:) :bigrin:

m.in.heels&hose
Nov 6, 2005, 8:49 AM
Thank you NSG
For sharing the pics of your beautiful homeland, i have seen very little of this world, and i marvel at any chance i get to see how and where other people live and i am equally fascinated by their cultures too

:three: m.in.heels&hose :bipride: