PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun..

MarieDelta
Oct 12, 2007, 11:38 AM
Has anyone seen that book "Dick for a Day: What Would You Do If You Had One?" (http://www.amazon.com/Dick-Day-What-Would-You/dp/0679773533)

So the question I put to you all is: "What would you do if you had the genitals of the opposite sex for a day?"

Doesn't have to be serious, just what would you do?

I would love it, I would have to try it out of course! ;)

It would make my current life so much easier, I'd march down to the courthouse and get them to change my birth certificate to "F" right away.

I'd have to go find some friends from here and give them a chance to try it out with me, that might be the best part!

Next!

Lisa (va)
Oct 12, 2007, 11:40 AM
Never had the desire to have a penis.

But I suppose I would stand up all day as I have no idea how guys sit down without crushing their *****.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

darkeyes
Oct 12, 2007, 1:26 PM
Never had the desire to have a penis.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

O me dunno...hav had me share..neva knock owt unless yas tried.... had me moments wiv the ole willie corps Lise.. or is it willie corpse?? tee hee now ya knows wy me gave em up... but hav 1 as a pemanent attachment... agrees wiv ya ther..no ta!!! Gross..orrible ... nitemare...

Royshan
Oct 12, 2007, 1:28 PM
I'd do what a male mate did:

got his girlfriend; she was about to give a head job when he hit her with it. as in slapped her.

He didn't mean it, but damn wasn't it funny to hear about it.

darkeyes
Oct 12, 2007, 2:09 PM
did that 2 me e wud hav teeth marks as permanent reminder of is misdemeanour..tee hee

MarieDelta
Oct 12, 2007, 3:00 PM
O me dunno...hav had me share..neva knock owt unless yas tried.... had me moments wiv the ole willie corps Lise.. or is it willie corpse?? tee hee now ya knows wy me gave em up... but hav 1 as a pemanent attachment... agrees wiv ya ther..no ta!!! Gross..orrible ... nitemare...

Not talking permanent attachment, just say for 24hrs. You sure you wouldn't go home an give kate a lovely surprise with it?

TaylorMade
Oct 12, 2007, 3:33 PM
Find a guy and fuck him good and hard. :)

*Taylor*

darkeyes
Oct 12, 2007, 3:37 PM
Find a guy and fuck him good and hard. :)

*Taylor*

Hav dun that 2 taylor!:bigrin:

darkeyes
Oct 12, 2007, 3:39 PM
Not talking permanent attachment, just say for 24hrs. You sure you wouldn't go home an give kate a lovely surprise with it?

Methinks she has seen enuffa permanent attachments like that of late don u Marie? :tong:

onewhocares
Oct 12, 2007, 4:21 PM
I would turn to hubby or love and say " Do you like my Littleman"

anne27
Oct 12, 2007, 4:24 PM
I'd sit in a corner and masturbate, for the whole 24 hours.:tong:

Oh, and pee standing up! Y'all don't know how easy you have it, being able to do that! :cool:

Doggie_Wood
Oct 13, 2007, 7:50 AM

I think that Fran :eek: would run to the kitchen, grab the cleeve in one hand :rolleyes: and the pickle jar :yikes2: in the other. Put it on the mantle :smilies12 as a prized catch.

Doggie_Wood
Oct 13, 2007, 7:53 AM
OK - seriously - If I had a vagina for 24 hours, I think that, like Marie, I would have to try it out. First with one partner, then a DP. And I might even catch a plain and go visit Fran. Let her work her majic on me. :bigrin:

darkeyes
Oct 13, 2007, 7:55 AM
I think that Fran :eek: would run to the kitchen, grab the cleeve in one hand :rolleyes: and the pickle jar :yikes2: in the other. Put it on the mantle :smilies12 as a prized catch.

Yas gorrit in 1 Doggie hun... but it wud hav prida place on the mantlepiece!!!:bigrin:

darkeyes
Oct 13, 2007, 7:56 AM
OK - seriously - If I had a vagina for 24 hours, I think that, like Marie, I would have to try it out. First with one partner, then a DP. And I might even catch a plain and go visit Fran. Let her work her majic on me. :bigrin:

If ya had a luffly lil puss Doggie..me wud only say 2 ya...eres the cuffs..gerronwivit!!! Not romantic..but how romantic canya b in 24 hours?? tee hee:bigrin:

heyoaktree
Oct 14, 2007, 1:20 PM
I would want to know ahead of time what day it would be so I could make sure I have the time off to enjoy it. I would also want my wife to be male for the same time period so we could enjoy it together. OHH the thought of her cock in my pussy mmm

Lorcan
Oct 14, 2007, 6:04 PM
Well... ya know, the first thing i'd do is make sure it works!:bigrin:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 14, 2007, 6:20 PM
lol. Guess this gives Penis Envy a whole new meaning *Naughty Grin*
I of course would Love to 'give it a test run' and put it to the test. I would find a girlfriend, or Boyfriend, (or both!) and get and Cause as much pleasure as I could stand! :D Especially if I only had the penis for a short while.
Cat

hillwalker54
Oct 15, 2007, 6:58 AM
Well now i recall a charlie brown joke that has Charlie brown pointing to his pecker to Luci bragging i have one of these. To which Luci pulls up her skirt, points to her little muff and responds. "Well i have one of these! And with one of these i can get as many of THOSE as iwant!"

If i were lucky enough to have a "muffin for a day"! Hell i'd want it for at least a week!! Wow i'd definately like to try it all!!! I'd be a busy bee with the search feature :-)!!!

Cesca
Oct 15, 2007, 7:27 AM
Well now i recall a charlie brown joke that has Charlie brown pointing to his pecker to Luci bragging i have one of these. To which Luci pulls up her skirt, points to her little muff and responds. "Well i have one of these! And with one of these i can get as many of THOSE as iwant!"

My father has large blown up version of this on his office wall at home. It has always been a part of my life ever since I can remember. Its true meaning came home to me when a friend of my then gf said to us one day "When you are a girl, cock is always ten a penny. No fun in that. Its like a pheasant shoot. They stand there and let you land them.

Now pussy - thats where the fun is because it is so much more difficult to come by, is so much more fun to hunt, and much more difficult to kill."

The words may not be exact but they are close enough. Its a moral I dont think I will ever forget.

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Oct 15, 2007, 7:42 AM
If I had a cock for 24 hrs , damn straight im going to take advantage of it !

I'd start out with a masturbation session. Then Id throw on an old worn in pair of button fly 501's because all packages look good in those jeans. lol At some point i'll be in public , more than likely a pub. Use a public restoom , stand up to the urinal , while other fellas are pissing of course. Id say " So this is where all the dick's hang out hey ? " From there I'd proceed to wine and dine a lady , hopefully someone slightly on the trashy side that would want to fuck outside the bar, you know like against my vehicle or something. Through out the day I'd scratch my balls, rearrange my package grinning proudly as I do so, its bound to catch some one's eye , some one who loves to give good head. Of course I do come across someone like that , and i recieve that mind blowing , blow job. Id proceed to spend the rest of the day fucking anything I could. Yep i surely would. :suave:

onewhocares
Oct 16, 2007, 7:28 AM
GEL....Your post was TOOOOO FUNNY.

darkeyes
Oct 16, 2007, 9:06 AM
Stick wiv wotya r gel..guys got no chance fukkin for 24 hours...mayb 2.4 mins in 24 hours... but thats bout it!!! Keepya pussy babes... much yummier

jem_is_bi
Oct 16, 2007, 10:32 AM
If I had a cock for 24 hrs , damn straight im going to take advantage of it !

I'd start out with a masturbation session. Then Id throw on an old worn in pair of button fly 501's because all packages look good in those jeans. lol At some point i'll be in public , more than likely a pub. Use a public restoom , stand up to the urinal , while other fellas are pissing of course. Id say " So this is where all the dick's hang out hey ? " From there I'd proceed to wine and dine a lady , hopefully someone slightly on the trashy side that would want to fuck outside the bar, you know like against my vehicle or something. Through out the day I'd scratch my balls, rearrange my package grinning proudly as I do so, its bound to catch some one's eye , some one who loves to give good head. Of course I do come across someone like that , and i recieve that mind blowing , blow job. Id proceed to spend the rest of the day fucking anything I could. Yep i surely would. :suave:

Funny, reply, but a whole lot of pure physical fun too! I agree, having a dick provides a male with the means to achieve great sexual amusement.

For me, going from male to female for a day, I would pursue the emotional aspects of sex. Being female for a day would allow me the opportunity to publicly experience affectionate attentions of a male lover without being ostracized as a homosexual. Of course, I would still give a guy one of those mind blowing, blow jobs.:bigrin:

Otherwise, I would much rather keep my male sex plumbing. I like being a male.

JEM

the mage
Oct 16, 2007, 2:05 PM
Its off to the nude beach for me...then the sex...

EveningWood
Oct 16, 2007, 3:50 PM
I'd lie on my back all day and insert everything and anything I could into my vagina and have multiple orgasms all day long. :bigrin:

csrakate
Oct 16, 2007, 4:37 PM
Well..I've always said I am not sure I am up to the responsibility of having a cock....so many demands made by such a fixture!!! You have to pay so much attention to it....cater to it's many whims...take it out...stroke it...find it a nice warm place to play....How exhausting is that???

Seriously...I would love to experience a male orgasm..just once...to see how intense it could be....and then hopefully would not be so attached to said sensation that I would insist on keeping the little devil around a little longer....I am simply too old to maintain my very own cock on a daily basis!! I can barely keep up with the demands of the one my hubby has! LOL!!! :wiggle2:

Hugs,
Kate

DiamondDog
Oct 16, 2007, 4:52 PM
Would you have only the genitals of the opposite gender or would you be completely changed into the opposite gender with your apperance and everything else?

MarieDelta
Oct 16, 2007, 4:57 PM
Would you have only the genitals of the opposite gender or would you be completely changed into the opposite gender with your apperance and everything else?

up to you , your fantasy :bigrin:

darkeyes
Oct 16, 2007, 6:45 PM
Watch it Marie.. e mite jus wish ya 2 have the curse 2... an that babes ya jus don wan!!! Jus gerrit all but miss that bit out!:tong:

ohbimale
Oct 16, 2007, 11:21 PM
If I were a woman for 24 hours the first thing I would do is get someone to take some really sexy nude photos of me. Then I would find the vibrator and and a few sex partners. Multiple orgasms for at least 12 hours. Then I would put on something sexy and go out on the town to tease the men, make a few of them cum in their pants, and fuck the brains out of a few more. I realize after all that my twidly twat would be in need of some rest, but it would be worth it. :bipride::male::male:

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Oct 17, 2007, 5:26 AM
If I were a woman for 24 hours the first thing I would do is get someone to take some really sexy nude photos of me. Then I would find the vibrator and and a few sex partners. Multiple orgasms for at least 12 hours. Then I would put on something sexy and go out on the town to tease the men, make a few of them cum in their pants, and fuck the brains out of a few more. I realize after all that my twidly twat would be in need of some rest, but it would be worth it. :bipride::male::male:

You and I need to hook up when we change sexes for a day , we could have ooooooh soo much fun. I'll be your Huckleberry :devil:

Shadowsurfer
Oct 17, 2007, 8:09 AM
Hmmm being a female for one day, wow all I know is that there wouldn't be a male or female out there that wouldn't want to fuck me in every hole. I would be known as a sex crazed cock hungry bi slut. Not saying that I'm cock and pussy hungry now.:tongue:

And all those orgasims would be fantastic, not that what I get now is fantastic.:bigrin:

darkeyes
Oct 17, 2007, 2:56 PM
And all those orgasims would be fantastic, not that what I get now is fantastic.:bigrin: Yas a guy.. can quite believe wotya get now aint fantastic!! tee hee.. tho not quite sure thats wotya meant.. not ifya read wot ya actually sed.. tee hee:bigrin: