PDA

View Full Version : Sad news about billy328

mistymockingbird
Oct 11, 2007, 2:50 PM
I'm writing this with a very heavy heart. One of our members, billy328 (some of you may remember him from bi.org as billy with the little green frog icon), passed away on Friday after losing a battle with cancer.

He was an absolute joy to chat with. I have lost not only a chat partner but a friend and a professional colleague. He will be missed terribly by those of us who knew him.

In lieu of flowers, his family and friends have asked that donations be made to the following organization.

Kaplan Family Hospice Residence
1 Sunrise Lane
Newburgh, NY 12550

Spicy
Oct 11, 2007, 5:49 PM
I am sorry to hear the sad news about the passing of billy328 since I am very rarely on chat. Please extend my heart felt sympathies to his family and may his soul rest in peace.

Spicy

onewhocares
Oct 11, 2007, 7:13 PM
Misty,

I, like you are saddened at the death of on of our own. I must say that it was rare for me to see him, but he was a joy...that is the right word to describe him. My heart goes to his family and most importantly to his loving friends, be they real or on line. I shall remember him fondly.

Belle

EmeraldSkye
Oct 11, 2007, 7:16 PM
Thank you Misty for informing all of us about Billy328. This is my first post ever and I never thought it would be about my friend, Billy. For those of you whom didn't have the chance to chat or talk with him, I am so sorry for he was a wonderful man. He made me smile every morning, whether by chat or by phone.

Many of you will most likely, like Misty said remember him from Bi.Org (the little green frog) that's where we met 4 years ago. He always gave hugs to everyone and addressed everyone whom came to the room. His birthday was October 9th, I always teased him about being the "younger man". He hadn't felt good for some time however didn't want many of his friends to know. He was getting better, and then, he relapsed. All I know is that he doesn't have to feel that pain any longer.

Billy's loves: Noah (his black lab), the theater (his work), his love for New York and for the many friends he came in touch with.

Wherever you are Billy & if you can feel my heart, thank you for giving me the best 4 years of your life and I will love you forever.

EmeraldSkye aka Blueyes

texasman6172003
Oct 11, 2007, 7:22 PM
Misty i am so sorry to hear of the passing of your friend Billy328. Inever got to personally meet him in chat,so i din't know him. But i know it's hard to lose a good friend or a relative to this awfull disease. My thought's and prayer's go out to you my friend. It is allway's sad when we lose one of our member's of our little family here. And make no mistake,whether we realise it or notwe are a family here. I have lost four Grand parent's to this disease so i feel your pain.

Bethyboop
Oct 12, 2007, 7:44 AM
I never met him but Ally Kat says she remembers seeing him and the little frog over at .org when it was still going, like someone else here saidl ALly remembers him always saying hi to everyone. we both send our condolences out to his family and friends

MarieDelta
Oct 12, 2007, 1:05 PM
Sorry to hear about this loss.

It's tough to loose a friend. You have my sympathies.

Marie

Doggie_Wood
Oct 12, 2007, 8:25 PM
I share, with the others and you misty, my sympathy and most heart felt condolences.

Always

JD (aka Dogwood)

vittoria
Oct 13, 2007, 5:13 AM
"they say that the dead
never arise
and its never seemed
so far away....

but i know its gonna happen
someday
to you~~~~
please wait---

please wait---

wait~~dont lose faith..."

~~van morrison

hudson9
Oct 13, 2007, 11:13 AM
Mysti --
I didn't know Billy, but he obviously meant a lot to you (and many others). I am so sorry for your loss.

Hudson

gb11vt18
Oct 13, 2007, 11:56 AM
Even though I never got a chance to chat with the man it sounds as though only postive things can be said I wish his family all the best in recovering after losing a loved one. It is always sad when some one we know dies but now he is eternally in rest and hopefully happy. Rest in Peace

biecnal
Oct 13, 2007, 4:52 PM
Jess and I were very sad to read about this loss. :(

PolyLoveTriad
Oct 13, 2007, 8:37 PM
I didnt know him but as a cancer survivor my heart goes out to his family and friends. Im sure he was a fantastic person and surely will be missed. Shame I didnt get to know him :(

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 14, 2007, 6:23 PM
My condolences to you, and to his family. May he walk the path in peace and tranqulity now, pain free, and in happiness. :}
Cat.

arana
Oct 15, 2007, 11:20 AM
(((((((( Misty )))))))))) I'm so sorry to hear about Billy and wish his family the best in recovering from this loss. I know how hard it is to lose a loved one. I hope you are doing ok as well.