PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Woman Lurking

NiceQuietGal
Oct 11, 2007, 1:31 AM
Hello!!

Well, I'm not new. I'm actually a well known poster under another name who left awhile ago.

I couldn't stop checking the board so I decided to sign up under another name that I'm more comfortable posting under. I missed the board cause I do enjoy talking to my friends and helping people as well.

I have returned.
People shall guess who I am :) Its rather fun to be a mystery.
Some of you know me, Some do not.

Have a great day everyone.

Toad82
Oct 11, 2007, 1:48 AM
Your TashaSW and even though I have never talked to you, I did miss your posts.

RJ:lokai:

brunette
Oct 11, 2007, 9:49 AM
Ditto his sentiments.

Herbwoman39
Oct 11, 2007, 11:26 AM
I know who it REALLY is because I'm the one who is dating her :-D

darkeyes
Oct 11, 2007, 2:07 PM
Mite b Tash.. dunno... but askya a question..if it is... wer r all the luffly typos we grew 2 know an luff huh??? An Herbwoman..u lukky tart!! tee hee

Herbwoman39
Oct 11, 2007, 2:21 PM
For me, the great thing about being a Southerner is the metaphors I get to use. I still say this lady is just sweeter than spun sugar :-)

I'm just leaving it to her to reveal whoever she is in her own time.

And yes, I AM a lucky lil tart ;-)

NiceQuietGal
Oct 11, 2007, 5:28 PM
*gives Herbwoman a kiss* Ahhh

Yes it IS ME! TashaSW. lol What gave me away anyway?? Are you guys that used to my typing style? hehe

Ya, I decided to be a bit more safer online and on boards like this. Using my real name is a bad choice lol I felt comfortable using a nickname since most everyone else on the board is under a nickname.

Darkeyes.... leaving the typos you all know would have given me away lol but it seems that did not work
By the way Fran... I saw the other post awhile ago about Kate giving birth. Congrats you two :) Hope you all are happy :) I would love to see a picture. I love babies. :)

Herbwoman39
Oct 11, 2007, 7:50 PM
**Kisses Tashie back**

Welcome home sweetie. We've missed your smiling face around here. :-)

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Oct 11, 2007, 8:00 PM
I wondered how long it would take for you two to finally hook up :) Bout dang time !

Herbwoman39
Oct 11, 2007, 8:23 PM
LOL GEL! Was it THAT obvious to everyone else but us??

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Oct 11, 2007, 8:24 PM
Hmmm I thought you knew too lol

Herbwoman39
Oct 11, 2007, 8:29 PM
Well, I sorta did but there have been extenuating circumstances up til now and there IS still the distance thing.

NiceQuietGal
Oct 11, 2007, 8:29 PM
We did :) Distance is still a issue but who knows what the future holds :)

I bet everyone is like "finally" hehe

Anyway Herbie and I have been talking a LOT on Facebook and we're on MSN as I type this actually lol

Im very happy :)

Herbwoman39
Oct 11, 2007, 8:32 PM
LOL! Gotta love the net. We're currently talking about the recalled "gay" Ken Doll on MSN messenger :-D

Yeah...life is good.

We're just going to figure things out as we go.

NiceQuietGal
Oct 11, 2007, 8:39 PM
Fun! :) *cuddles with Herbie*
I love Facebook. Herbie and I sent each other virutal gifts over there all the time. :) lol

I have a pink hair pic too by the way people!!! But since Darkeyes doesn't approve of pink hair, Im not gonna post it. lol (Its on my facebook tho lol My sister HATES IT lol)

Herbwoman39
Oct 11, 2007, 8:45 PM
<snuggles under a blankie with NQG and feeds her tea>.

Once I recover enough from my boob job I'm going to send a care package for real :-) Virtual gifts are nice but I AM gonna spoil ya rotten later ;-)

Oh! I already posted my new haircut pic here in my profile.

NiceQuietGal
Oct 11, 2007, 8:48 PM
You don't have to spoil me Herbie :) You alone is enough! :)

Herbwoman39
Oct 11, 2007, 8:51 PM
Oh there's LOTS of stuff I don't HAVE to do. I WANT to. And don't fret. it's not going to be expensive. it's things I can make, myself.

You'll see when they get there. I can be quiet inventive.

NiceQuietGal
Oct 11, 2007, 9:05 PM
*secretly likes to be spoiled with non-expensive stuff*

Nara_lovely
Oct 12, 2007, 4:09 AM
Congratulations you two!

Tigger74 and I are still on the 'long distance' path....a few things in both lives to sort out, but quite obviously worth it.

darkeyes
Oct 12, 2007, 8:27 AM
Well...wot can me say... not gonna take bak wot me sed bout pink hair.... they dus say beauty is in the eye.. an its true... an if u 2 r happy... then me eva so happy for yas... gerrin there Tash an Herbie... wishes ya all the joy that life hasta offer!

Jus do summat bout the pink..tee hee.:bigrin: like make sure the roots aint showin!! luffyas both...:tong::female::female:

Herbwoman39
Oct 12, 2007, 9:34 AM
Jus do summat bout the pink..tee hee.:bigrin: like make sure the roots aint showin!! luffyas both...:tong::female::female:

LOL! Only roots here are pink :-) I'm cotton candy through and through now.

NiceQuietGal
Oct 12, 2007, 12:18 PM
Well...wot can me say... not gonna take bak wot me sed bout pink hair.... they dus say beauty is in the eye.. an its true... an if u 2 r happy... then me eva so happy for yas... gerrin there Tash an Herbie... wishes ya all the joy that life hasta offer!

lol My pink is only a wig I bought for Halloween last year that I never used. lol
The cut reminds me of the cut Catharine Zeta Jones had in CHICAGO... only PINK.

darkeyes
Oct 12, 2007, 1:22 PM
lol My pink is only a wig I bought for Halloween last year that I never used. lol
The cut reminds me of the cut Catharine Zeta Jones had in CHICAGO... only PINK.

God tash... Cat Zeta...jeeez...jus cum ova alla tingly thinkin bout er... poor cow wiv that ole gett! She cud do betta than im... like me.. or thee even Curio or allbi wud b an improvement!:tong: but not on thee.. or me.... tee hee

rissababynta
Oct 12, 2007, 1:38 PM
after reading the first couple of sentences i knew it was tasha...had a feeling it wouldn't be long before ya came back sweetness :tong:

kitten
Oct 12, 2007, 6:41 PM
Welcome back Tasha and congrats you two!

hugs always,

bhg08054
Oct 13, 2007, 10:22 AM
Welcome back, you were missed!

anne27
Oct 13, 2007, 5:37 PM
Good to have ya back! :grouphug:

And I'm thrilled y'all have hooked up! You're both great gals and deserve happiness.