PDA

View Full Version : Giving head to the little man

Sarasvati
Oct 9, 2007, 6:57 PM
Just got reminded of being a teenager and how my little man would do its own thing whenever it liked with humorous consequences.

I particularly remember sitting in English classes (for some unknown reason)with 5 minutes to go and up he would go - the last thing you want. Go down, go down you bastard - but he refuses. You have to manoeuvre very careflly from behind your desk to cover it up.

I thought this could be a funny thread, maybe a bit blokey, and I am sure others can recall funny occasions when their erections came up at the wrong time.

Has anyone had one while being checked over by a doctor?

Skater Boy
Oct 9, 2007, 9:34 PM
Has anyone had one while being checked over by a doctor?

I had one with a FEMALE doctor when I was about 6 or 7 years old. she was checking that all was OK down there and "whoops!". She said I was "perfectly healthy" in that respect, and her and my mother had a giggle at it all. I was red-faced though.

Otherwise, I can relate to the classroom scenario... although for me it was history classes. perhaps it was because my history teachers were always so darn boring.

I've also been aroused by the vibrations on public transport- buses in particular when they vibrate quite violently. Have even had to stay on an extra stop once or twice.

But I generally don't get unintentionally aroused these days, apart from a few early morning stiffies. I think I've "settled down" due to a combination of my old age and my prescription meds.

DiamondDog
Oct 9, 2007, 10:43 PM
When I first saw this thread title I thought it was going to be about giving oral sex to women? Or about sucking off a man that is smaller than average? :confused:

I got one when I was in late elementary school and a male doctor was checking me for a hernia and I thought ummmmm this isn't supposed to be happening since he's a guy! :eek:

I also visited the vatican when I was 17 on vacation and I was traveling with my parents so I couldn't masturbate and I got 10 erections in an hour and I would get turned on seeing all of the hot men and women there and I later masturbated back in the hotel locker room about a hot Italian stud/construction worker type man.

I also would get them in class, while riding or driving, and in church (back when I used to go); but I wouldn't care at all.

Once I was in sociology class in college and I just pushed it down to one side of my tight jeans and I didn't care if anyone saw my hard cock in my jeans.

Also another time in college I was in a public computer lab chatting to this HOT guy who I like and I had shown him pics of my cock and he kept typing all the stuff he'd want to do to me if he was not married to a woman, and I got REALLY hard and had my cock down one short leg and it was almost sticking out and I had to go to about 3 bathrooms (the first two were really dirty/nasty) before I finally found a bathroom to jack off in! My penis was REALLY big and it got that way because of him and I shot a big stream!

Hot times!

the mage
Oct 10, 2007, 7:42 AM
Enjoy those spontaneous woodies young men cause the Viagara years are coming fast.. hehehhe

hillwalker54
Oct 10, 2007, 10:26 AM
Hell forget about when i was a kid! I've had at least one occasion recently while walking the dogs where my mind drifted to to an incredibly steamy encounter with a very special someone that brought the guy out of hiding :eek:

A little sidestep, bend down pat the dogs, and talking to myself to distract that pithy little brain of mine to bring things to normal:-)

At 53 but still going strong i welcome the guy poking his head out , dread the day he just sits there and sulks!

naive
Oct 10, 2007, 11:04 AM
careful u don't get charged with indecent exposure at the local park with all those innocent little children staring at the dirty old man :bigrin: