PDA

View Full Version : DeepThroat

ambi53mm
Oct 9, 2007, 6:34 AM
One of the earliest blowjobs I can recall, was performed by a gay male when I was about 18 and hadn’t had any sexual activity other than masturbation for over a year. What made it such an unforgettable experience was his ability to deepthroat. I am about seven inches and thick and his engulfment left a lasting impression that I can still look back on today with cherished memory and a standard of inspiration. I have read what there is to read on the subject and have had the pleasure of performing this on a cock of equal size to my own with no problem. Why does it seem so few both male and females are able to, or are reluctant to perform this incredibly sensuous act of oral sex? What has been your experience?

Ambi:)

hydropop
Oct 9, 2007, 7:25 AM
Fisrt off I have to say that getting deep throated is very erotic, the feel is undescribable. But my first experience was like your unforgettable, and is still etched in my brain. I was about 17 and he was older than me. I knew he was in to guys and I was curious of male sex. One night I was on my way home and happened to be going past his place, it was about 11 pm. I knew which bedroom was his , and when I went bi his place his light was on, happened to be the only light on in the house. Now knowing what I knew about him I figured what the hell, go knock on his door. HOW BRAVE WAS THAT.
So I did and he came to the door and asked me what was up, becasue it was after all late at night. I confessed that I had seen him seen his light on in his bedroom. ( forgot to tell you I had peeked through his window and seen he was jacking off ).

He asked me why I would think he was in to guys, and I told him how when a few years ago he made a pass at me and thought maybe I had forgot, after all I was a few years younger.

He after a few minutes let me in and we sat and chatted for a bit, mostly about sex. He was still leary why I came to his door so bravely. It took a llttle for me and him to calm our nerves. He offered me a coke and offered me to join him in his bedroom. I took the offer on both and followed him to his room. I let him take the lead and let him undress me, I was soooooo nervous.
You must be thinking im nuts and maybe telling a fantasy. Well I had to have been nuts and was living out a fantasy and it was awsome. He deep throather me for a looooogggg time like maybe 30 minutes. I did get the pleasure of returning the favor. I spent about 6 hours whith him that night do several positions and had a wounderful evening , and morning.

True story btw, and the sex went on for years with this guy.

jem_is_bi
Oct 9, 2007, 9:37 AM
For me, deep throat is an essential part of oral sex.
However, not everyone likes oral sex. Just as I do not like anal sex this is a personal preference for some but not all.
Further, many find deep throat sex too uncomfortable to perform, especially if their sex partner is longer or thicker than average. Also, the region around the head of the penis is most sensitive and needs particular attention, which can be provided without deep throat sex. So, because it is not essential for eliciting orgasm, it is not that surprising that giving deep throat sex is somewhat unpopular.
For some of us, deep throat sex is very satisfying to give, as well as receive. I have found that with proper technique and practice, big size is not a big problem. My throat feels just fine afterward.

JEM

bernj323
Oct 9, 2007, 10:47 AM
How do you get past the fear of gaging? I would like to learn. Is there a way to control the gaging feeing , so do you practice with something. If so what?

DiamondDog
Oct 9, 2007, 12:26 PM
How do you get past the fear of gaging? I would like to learn. Is there a way to control the gaging feeing , so do you practice with something. If so what?

Practice, Practice, Practice!

Some people do gag, choke, puke, and dry heave though.

Or they just don't like giving oral sex to men at all.

Yes there are gay/bi men who don't enjoy it or who don't suck cock.

Germanicus
Oct 9, 2007, 3:12 PM
In my experience it really depends upon who is doing the deepthroat and their technique. For me, its the build-up to the actual deepthroat that makes the deepthroat experience good, bad or indifferent. Some people (m & f) have been quite good at creating a heavily erotic build-up before the act, whilst others have deepthroated me almost straight away because they thought that since I'm a man its want I want/expect. The latter is just a bit too crude for me

HighEnergy
Oct 9, 2007, 3:37 PM

For me, it's the angle. My former partner was hung to make the horses jealous, and I could deep throat him at certain angles and take almost all of him. At other angles I would gag, and still other angles he cut off my ability to breathe. I'm not into plastic bags, but that was one breath play I enjoyed! :tong: He was one who came best while being deep, and my exhusband came harder having only his head sucked. Everybody's different, that's what makes it fun!

the mage
Oct 9, 2007, 3:45 PM
Giving and getting are both great fun.
Interestingly, an orgasm deep in the throat is virtually untastable compared to the mouth. good for the reluctant completer..hehehe..

Not gagging is all about the angle as mentioned,, with practice.

brunette
Oct 9, 2007, 11:10 PM

i wouldn't recommend practicing with food or random things lying around. some things can break or dissolve or get stuck in your throat and become life-threatening. you can get sex toys to practice on, but they usually have a funny taste.

you also really have to think about breathing when you are first learning. you can't breath through your mouth, so you need to breathe through your nose in even breaths. the cock is actually going down your esophagus, so if you can think about relaxing your neck and shoulders while doing it, that usually helps.

and, like these wise people above me said, practice. it becomes second nature especially if you do it with a consistent partner.

jem_is_bi
Oct 9, 2007, 11:54 PM
you also really have to think about breathing when you are first learning. you can't breath through your mouth, so you need to breathe through your nose in even breaths. the cock is actually going down your esophagus, so if you can think about relaxing your neck and shoulders while doing it, that usually helps.

and, like these wise people above me said, practice. it becomes second nature especially if you do it with a consistent partner.

If your partner is really, really big you may not be able to breath. You just have to back off far enough to breath now and then. Or momentarily, back off completely, take some deep breaths and then have some more fun. Also, remember, the head of the penis and adjacent tissue is most sensitive. So, make sure to get him moaning with pleasure before deep throat sex. Also, after you master, deep throat, for added enjoyment, add as much suction with your mouth, throat, and lung as you can while licking with your tongue. This is especially nice as you slowly go from full deep throat to tongue licking the head of his penis.

JEM

wolfcamp
Oct 10, 2007, 12:00 AM
I like to try to get my lips all the way to the base so they are pressing against the body. I can only remember doing this successfully just once I haven't had a lot of opportunities to try, but then, I guess I've had a few. One time I was with a guy who was quite large, at least it seemed so to me. When he got to the back of my throat, it wouldn't go any further, no matter how much I tried to relax. He had me lay on my back on the bed, with my head hanging slightly over the edge. Then he tried to feed it to me that way. He pushed pretty hard against the back of my throat, and it completely cut off my air. The gag reflex was there, but I suppressed it, and it wasn't as bad and not being able to breath. He stayed like that for quite a while. I didn't get to the point of panic, but he must have felt me start to squirm for air, because he finally backed out. I remember finally gulping big breaths of air. I think he enjoyed doing that to me. He was like that. I don't know if a different angle would have worked. Maybe my throat was just too small for him. I'd like to try that again with some one a bit smaller.

jem_is_bi
Oct 10, 2007, 12:23 AM
I like to try to get my lips all the way to the base so they are pressing against the body. I can only remember doing this successfully just once I haven't had a lot of opportunities to try, but then, I guess I've had a few. One time I was with a guy who was quite large, at least it seemed so to me. When he got to the back of my throat, it wouldn't go any further, no matter how much I tried to relax. He had me lay on my back on the bed, with my head hanging slightly over the edge. Then he tried to feed it to me that way. He pushed pretty hard against the back of my throat, and it completely cut off my air. The gag reflex was there, but I suppressed it, and it wasn't as bad and not being able to breath. He stayed like that for quite a while. I didn't get to the point of panic, but he must have felt me start to squirm for air, because he finally backed out. I remember finally gulping big breaths of air. I think he enjoyed doing that to me. He was like that. I don't know if a different angle would have worked. Maybe my throat was just too small for him. I'd like to try that again with some one a bit smaller.

The best angle for really deep deep-throat sex is the 69 position with you on top. That way you control his penetration in your throat and his dick will natually aim down your throat. You do not have to worry about breathing and gaging when your in control. The disadvantage of the 69 position is that it is difficult to stimulate the underside of his penis head with your tongue.

JEM

ohbimale
Oct 10, 2007, 2:12 AM
It just takes practice. I enjoy the art of giving head. I have only met two women who could deep throat and no men. On the other hand I have received numerous compliments on my ability to go down on a man. It just takes practice, learning the proper angle to deep throat the shaft of your partners penis and practice. Some of the posts are correct, there are men and women who will not give oral sex, but enjoy receiving it. I love to give and receive a good blow job. My personal preferrence is to have my partners penis in my mouth so that I can taste his wonderfull cum. :flag2::male::male:

anteak
Oct 10, 2007, 7:59 AM
Deep throating for me started almost by accident, This buddy and I were trading blow jobs. I was sucking on him (he was about 7") when he said "I'm cummin" his cockhead was at the back of my throat and I just pressed down a little, his cock slipped in, I could feel his cock pulse as he pumped his load directly down my throat. Your right there is no aftertaste. you don't even have to swallow, it just happens. Since then I deepthroat every cock thats long enough. I've even practiced on a silicone cock and found I can take 8" and 1 3/4 dia. Try it you'll like it.

Doggie_Wood
Oct 11, 2007, 12:09 AM

i wouldn't recommend practicing with food or random things lying around. some things can break or dissolve or get stuck in your throat and become life-threatening. you can get sex toys to practice on, but they usually have a funny taste..........

It's already been said - Practice - but I have practiced, to help overcome the gagging, with a fresh green bananna. It stays pretty firm (peeled of course).

sucintom
Oct 11, 2007, 11:56 AM
One of the earliest blowjobs I can recall, was performed by a gay male when I was about 18 and hadn’t had any sexual activity other than masturbation for over a year. What made it such an unforgettable experience was his ability to deepthroat. I am about seven inches and thick and his engulfment left a lasting impression that I can still look back on today with cherished memory and a standard of inspiration. I have read what there is to read on the subject and have had the pleasure of performing this on a cock of equal size to my own with no problem. Why does it seem so few both male and females are able to, or are reluctant to perform this incredibly sensuous act of oral sex? What has been your experience?

Ambi:)

I have tried and tried to deep throat, but always gag with a big one. I still have my tonsils and wonder if that is the reason I can't swallow a big cock. I have been deep throated and thoroughly enjoyed it. I have been with a few men and have noticed that most tops do not want to suck cock and I don't understand this. I'm a bottom and crave to suck a cock and taste and swallow the cum, and even enjoy a cock cumming all over my face. I notice this turns off a lot of tops also. oh well, I enjoy the hell out of it. I also love to receive sex from many men at once and they can cum all over me where ever they want. I guess I'm a exhibitionist as I enjoy others watching someone cum all over my face. I still would like to learn how to deep throat!

motorcyclemike
Oct 11, 2007, 9:41 PM
throating seems to have come natural once i found out how to do anal,i just learned to relaxed my throat similer to my other end.i took a niner easy but i also had to back off to breath.with smaller ones i wiggel my adams apple and that makes em cum every time.im told it rubs it right under the head and then i back off and on so i can taste some of my reward.:tongue:

TaylorMade
Oct 11, 2007, 10:10 PM
I have tried and tried to deep throat, but always gag with a big one. I still have my tonsils and wonder if that is the reason I can't swallow a big cock. I have been deep throated and thoroughly enjoyed it. I have been with a few men and have noticed that most tops do not want to suck cock and I don't understand this. I'm a bottom and crave to suck a cock and taste and swallow the cum, and even enjoy a cock cumming all over my face. I notice this turns off a lot of tops also. oh well, I enjoy the hell out of it. I also love to receive sex from many men at once and they can cum all over me where ever they want. I guess I'm a exhibitionist as I enjoy others watching someone cum all over my face. I still would like to learn how to deep throat!

I still have my tonsils and can take a cock pretty well. What I do is I just think past it and relax.

*Taylor*

Azrael
Oct 12, 2007, 1:49 AM
I still have my tonsils and can take a cock pretty well. What I do is I just think past it and relax.

*Taylor*

Moi aussi.
Once you learn to control your gag reflex, it's all cake :bigrin:
I'm not trying to shamelessly self promote, but my ex boyfriend told me I'm a "pro" :tong:

Shadowsurfer
Oct 19, 2007, 1:05 AM
I enjoy giving a cock a good deepthroat, and my personal record is a 9inch cock all the way to the base, that one did make me gag for air, but milking his cum out of his cock soon made the gagging go away. If I could find a 10inch cock i would love to give that a go and yes I do swollow as that is the best part of it.

Now to answer Bernj323's question, there is a technique to deepthroating someone, the one of the main things to remember is to be relaxed and to straigthen you mouth and neck so craning your head as if you are looking up helps whilst you are learning. The next thing as soon as you feel the gag reflex coming on pull back slightly just enough so you still feel the gag sensation just there but not making you gag, and a few seconds take a little more, just remember be comfortable with it. And whilst learning to deepthroat explain to your partner so they don't try grabbing your head and ramming there cock down your throat as that will tramatise you to begin with and you will never want to do it.

Since I can take a cock I love it when the person I am deepthroating rams his cock deep, and yes every so often I still gag as this is a natural reflex of your body.

But hey any type of BJ is wonderful and so intimate, and hence a very important part of having sex or making love. It's very much a trusting thing to have someone's cock in your mouth. No matter how big or small.