PDA

View Full Version : Hi.

Tsar7
Oct 8, 2007, 10:26 PM
I'm relatively new here, obviously. I'm in Highschool, and I'm male.

My predicament: I've messed around a little a guy, nothing serious. There's always been an attraction to guys, but there's been an idea to have a serious relationship, eventually with a woman...however...I just don't know. I've never been sexually attracted to females...buut, does this mean I'm gay?

Thanks,

Tsar.

TaylorMade
Oct 8, 2007, 10:30 PM
It means you are possibly bi curious... if you like women, you're not gay...If you like women and mess around with guys, the best guess is you're possibly bi curious.

One dick will not make you gay.

*Taylor*

Tsar7
Oct 8, 2007, 10:32 PM
Well, I've never been sexually attracted to women...(naked, clothed, et cetera)

Men, sure...buuut, I'm very confused.

-Tsar

TaylorMade
Oct 8, 2007, 10:49 PM
Well, I've never been sexually attracted to women...(naked, clothed, et cetera)

Men, sure...buuut, I'm very confused.

-Tsar

Well, when you joined this forum. . .we had a section for the Kinsey scale. One thing you'll learn as you go along is that sexuality isn't always black and white. . .sometimes things will be shades of grey. You don't have to categorize yourself immediately, but it seems one thing is sure, based on what you've posted; you're not straight.

Then go from there.

*Taylor*

Tsar7
Oct 8, 2007, 10:51 PM
I've already viewed that, and come to the conclusion that I would be a 4-6...most-likely.

However, does dating a girl, with the possiblity of sex, but not necessarily DESIRED sex, make you bi?

I KNOW I'm not straight, obviously.

-Tsar

TaylorMade
Oct 8, 2007, 10:53 PM
I've already viewed that, and come to the conclusion that I would be a 4-6...most-likely.

However, does dating a girl, with the possiblity of sex, but not necessarily DESIRED sex, make you bi?

I KNOW I'm not straight, obviously.

-Tsar

If not sexually; at least emotionally,your desires include both sexes, I would say yes.

*Taylor*

Tsar7
Oct 8, 2007, 11:00 PM
Great, so, emotional attachment can= bisexuality. Awesome.

-Tsar

phoenix11664
Oct 9, 2007, 12:01 AM
Don't be in too much of a hurry to label yourself. It's more important to be comfortable, loving, and accepting of and with yourself.

I would highly suggest getting involved with a GSA (gay-straight alliance) if there is one at your school or a local pride center. You can interact with others your age, some of whom are also questioning. I think they have several different ways you can indentify your sexual orientation including "bi-curious" and "questioning."

Know that it's okay to not know what your sexual orientation is. It's okay to be questioning and not have a name for yourself. Or to have one that is completely of your own creation and not one that society or anyone else has selected for you.

Know that it's okay to be yourself, no matter what you are. You are lovable and perfect and worthy of love just as you are.