PDA

View Full Version : Since it is getting close to Halloween...

gfofbiguy
Oct 6, 2007, 12:56 PM
What is the grossest and/or scariest movie you have ever seen?

Bisexualnewbie just watched "Hostel", came out of the room looking gray...never seen him look like THAT before after watching a movie! And he has seen all of the Saw movies and Cabin Fever, and he says they weren't even half as bad as "Hostel" was.

Skater Boy
Oct 6, 2007, 2:45 PM
Well, technically its not a "movie" as such, but the sickest video/dvd I ever saw was "Banned From TV":

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Banned-Television/dp/B00002VW4X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/102-4927909-9248167?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1191695619&sr=8-2

Its a collection of 100% REAL uncensored CRAZY shit! The finale on this particular DVD is a woman who decides to cross a railway track at the last minute, and *somehow* manages to TOTALLY misjudge it... its all there... no holds barred. Trust me, you won't want to watch this video more than once (unless you're literally mentally unwell :wacko: or smokin' somethin' :stoned:).

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Oct 6, 2007, 7:26 PM
I just added Hostel to my netflix queue. This is the 3rd time this week i've heard people talking about it, so it must be good ! Hope it scares the shit out of me , hard to do these days.

Tingly_Tickles
Oct 6, 2007, 8:29 PM
Personally didn't care for hostel I thought it was actually quite boring really but
to each his own I don't scare or get grossed out easily so that's probably why.