PDA

View Full Version : newbie help again

lordbuggin
Oct 2, 2007, 7:21 PM
Okay so I have been doing much better lately and slowly becoming more self confident with now being bi-sexual and my wife is totally cool and supportive. Huh actually come to find out she is too??? WOW! But very cool so she knows where I am coming from. So I have tried emailing people and talking to other guys from like example Craigslist. But, it seems like everytime they see my facial picture they just get I don't know like yuck or something I'm 5'10" and about 280 so I am a big guy but not freaking disgusting I take care of myself I dress nice, I do my hair. So what gives seems like all these guys want is hot jock types I dont get it??? It makes me feel more insecure about my body than I already am. If you guys want a pic let me know I can email you it privately. I don't know I guess I am getting discouraged?

arana
Oct 2, 2007, 7:36 PM
Welcome to the group and good luck to you!

DiamondDog
Oct 2, 2007, 9:10 PM
Be less self conscious.

Avoid people who want the hot jock types, usually people will write something in their ads about their type.

Anyway if you mention your weight/height in your personal ads why are those guys even contacting you?

If you're looking for friends or people to just talk to, avoid Cragislist since you're not going to find that there as Craigslist is all about cum and go anon. hookups, pic collecting, sketchy people, and people who play games.

kitten
Oct 2, 2007, 10:02 PM
Welcome and hang around here! You will be loved inside and out!

Best wishes to you and your wife. What an amazing discovery! I am also married and bi. Hubby is straight but understands my preferences. It is nice to have that support.

hugs,

the mage
Oct 3, 2007, 4:36 PM
WEll, I've met a couple guys from Craiglist over the years and the ones that have the nuts to actually show up were nice.

That said it is indeed the home of the closeted wife cheating pervert...;)
You must do some sorting which in itself is an amusement.
Thats the way it is all over the net, just like in life, theres 100's of people you won't get along with cause they're not looking for the same thing you are.

doesen't make 'em evil....

lordbuggin
Oct 3, 2007, 6:09 PM
Thanks all for the advice I appreciate it and actually I already got 2 people that have written me from here. Cool

mannysg
Oct 3, 2007, 11:40 PM
Everyone has their preferences. I tend to be more concerned with the person's personality. I like all body types, as long as they are clean.