PDA

View Full Version : Sixty-Nine, fun or distracting?

funhunter44
Oct 1, 2007, 6:38 PM
I personally find trying to give and receive at the same time detracts from my enjoyment of Oral Sex. When I give Oral, I want to focus on pleasuring my partner without being distracted. I can also enjoy getting a blow job, but in that scenario I really just want to kick back and enjoy the attention rather than having to work at the same time. Maybe it just takes practice....I guess I'd be willing to put in the time to learn a new skill :tongue:

I actually enjoy giving Oral so much, that reciprocation is not all that important to me....am I crazy!?

I love company...visit my blog at http://360.yahoo.com/bearhunterFL

Tingly_Tickles
Oct 1, 2007, 6:56 PM
AAWwwww damn I can't vote since my choice isn't there.

I'd hafta go with any kind of oral it doesn't matter to me giving getting or doing
both at the same time it's all fun and very enjoyable no matter who's doing
what with who and when.

My vote goes for (ANY)

whatTheDormouseSaid
Oct 1, 2007, 7:57 PM
Distracting, surely. But isn't that the point? I love the back-and-forth rhythm of a protracted 69 session, where one minute I'll be totally into the sensations of what my tongue and lips are doing, and then the next moment my attention rushes down to my cock as my partner does something indescribably delicious to me.
My (so far unfulfilled) fantasy is to be lying on the bed with a girlfriend on top of me in a 69, while some guy (her lover? a stranger?) slowly strokes into her pussy from behind. My mouth is busy with her clit, and his cock and balls. Though I know that I'd be so focused on the giving, I wouldn't appreciate the getting.

TaylorMade
Oct 1, 2007, 8:09 PM
I can do same sex 69 well. . .it's easier, almost as natural as walking... straight 69 just feels wierd to me...once it worked, but we were lying on our sides, so that may be the needed variation.

*Taylor*

jem_is_bi
Oct 1, 2007, 10:31 PM
69 works well for me provided it includes me on him and him on me sex. The best part of 69 is I am in the best position to completely engulf his cock until my nose is pressed against his balls. I have to back off occasionally to breath (he is really really big). Nevertheless, this definitely gets him to the point of orgasm! Yumy, Yumy, Yumy!! :)

JEM

AdamKadmon43
Oct 1, 2007, 11:05 PM
I try to make a point of not discussing the intimate and private details of my personal sex life..... It ain't none of the general public's damned business.

I am never real sure what the hell is the purpose of some of these threads.

There is all this stuff about "Do you eat your own cum?"... "Do you eat someone else's cum?" .... "Do you like to get fucked in the ass"? ... "What sorts of sex toys do you like to get stuck into yourself, or stuck into someone else ?" ... "Do you fantacize about being in a dark closet and peeking out to watch someone screw your wife while jerking off and eating a banana split?"

Are people really all that curious as to what other people get off on, or are they trying to subtly find out if they, themselves, are unusually kinky or weird or something as compared to rest of the general population?

Jesus fuckin' Christ, people ... just do whatever you and your (hopefully) consenting parter feel like doing and stop worrying about it!

Thanks... I feel much better now.

Adam

crysstaafur
Oct 2, 2007, 12:49 AM
I own up to voting for 69, but that is only because daisy chain isn't an option lol :)

After having experienced 3way oral in a triangle, 69 is simply runner up...
Looking forward to a 4 person daisy chain regularly but lack the bedspace, so we are looking for a bigger bed.. Floors are fun for that one time.. but for regular team play it simply won't do..

ohbimale
Oct 2, 2007, 12:55 AM
I prefer 69ing oral sex with my partner - man or woman. It heightens the whole experience. :bibounce::male::male:

shadow281
Oct 2, 2007, 3:04 AM
I prefer 69 also, but lately for some reason, i have just been craving to give. I love it!

DiamondDog
Oct 2, 2007, 3:22 AM
Kissing, and lots of it.

the mage
Oct 2, 2007, 8:28 AM
I try to make a point of not discussing the intimate and private details of my personal sex life..... It ain't none of the general public's damned business.

I am never real sure what the hell is the purpose of some of these threads.

There is all this stuff about "Do you eat your own cum?"... "Do you eat someone else's cum?" .... "Do you like to get fucked in the ass"? ... "What sorts of sex toys do you like to get stuck into yourself, or stuck into someone else ?" ... "Do you fantacize about being in a dark closet and peeking out to watch someone screw your wife while jerking off and eating a banana split?"

Are people really all that curious as to what other people get off on, or are they trying to subtly find out if they, themselves, are unusually kinky or weird or something as compared to rest of the general population?

Jesus fuckin' Christ, people ... just do whatever you and your (hopefully) consenting parter feel like doing and stop worrying about it!

Thanks... I feel much better now.

Adam
...................................JEEZE dOOd....................................

A) This is a sexually oriented site
B) Didja REAd the content part of the conditions?
C)People are all at heart exhibitionists.
D) most are behind enough 1's and 0's to not worry quite so much about it.
E) C'mon..show us your dick..hehehe..

darkeyes
Oct 2, 2007, 3:46 PM
OOOO its distractin ok..but wotta luffly distraction... parta the whole experience an shud neva b missed.... weatha ya jus get down 2 it an bring each otha off.. or ya use it as part of the whole depends on how both of ya feel an how each wants 2 hav ther hed blown off... God it don half make me tingle jus thinkin bout it...:bigrin:

ambi53mm
Oct 2, 2007, 5:53 PM
Distracting, surely. But isn't that the point? I love the back-and-forth rhythm of a protracted 69 session, where one minute I'll be totally into the sensations of what my tongue and lips are doing, and then the next moment my attention rushes down to my cock as my partner does something indescribably delicious to me.
My (so far unfulfilled) fantasy is to be lying on the bed with a girlfriend on top of me in a 69, while some guy (her lover? a stranger?) slowly strokes into her pussy from behind. My mouth is busy with her clit, and his cock and balls. Though I know that I'd be so focused on the giving, I wouldn't appreciate the getting.

MMMM.....Brings back some yummie memories as both the giver and the receiver Dormouse...topped off with a fresh creampie fresh from the oven it doesn't get any better than that IMHO...

Whatthedormouse said
Keep your head....Keep your head
Ambi:)

hydropop
Oct 2, 2007, 7:17 PM
Fun and distracting ........... and yet so tantlizing :-) im game, any takers

AdamKadmon43
Oct 2, 2007, 8:03 PM
E) C'mon..show us your dick..hehehe..

OK, but just remember ... you told me to do this.

(Biggest dick that I know of).

Adam

gfofbiguy
Oct 2, 2007, 8:15 PM

Adam

And how correct you are, Adam, that IS the biggest dick I know of.....that is just DISGUSTING! :eek: LMFAO!

jem_is_bi
Oct 2, 2007, 10:55 PM

Adam

I DO NOT want 69 with that DICK!!! :eek::eek:

JEM

ambiSextrous
Oct 2, 2007, 11:21 PM
Coulda been worse! Coulda been a pic of Dick's DICK! :yikes2:

george69
Oct 3, 2007, 12:42 AM
With women, I find it fun with them on top. Puts their pussy right where I can get at it. I think it's easier on everyone's necks if the woman is on top too. Haven't tried it with a guy--working on that.

As to distracting, giving takes a little focus which is good if it can distract slightly from what I'm getting, thus prolonging everything.

ambi53mm
Oct 3, 2007, 6:43 AM
Fun and distracting ........... and yet so tantlizing :-) im game, any takers

;)

Ambi:)

anteak
Oct 3, 2007, 7:56 AM
When my lady & I used to 69 I always had her on top so I couldn't jam my cock down her throat when I came, I like doing it with a guy also:-)

12voltman59
Oct 3, 2007, 9:57 AM
Doing 69 with either gender is great but it is so hard to know what to focus on ==the giving or the the getting to actually "reach the mountain top" so to speak--but --it is still great fun.

Enoll
Oct 3, 2007, 10:22 AM
I loves me a 69, though the mrs doesn't like it a whole lot. Olny beacuse she thinks that it's too one sided beacuse what I'm doing distracts her too much from doing stuff to me.
I just love it right up in my face, bam.:bigrin:

funhunter44
Oct 3, 2007, 11:30 AM

Adam

So I open this big Dick pic expecting to see a big cock....you got me! I must say I completely agree....it IS the biggest dick I know of also.

hillwalker54
Oct 3, 2007, 11:55 AM
Fun for a bit. I tend to really enjoy giving and concentrating on my partners pleasure so get a bit distracted. Maybe i need to learn to multitask :-)

AdamKadmon43
Oct 3, 2007, 2:05 PM

Now that you mention it, we can arrange that too. Here's a picture of Dick's DICK :)

mannysg
Oct 3, 2007, 11:19 PM
I agree with Tingly. I have a slight preference for giving, but ejoy all types of oral very much.

AAWwwww damn I can't vote since my choice isn't there.

I'd hafta go with any kind of oral it doesn't matter to me giving getting or doing
both at the same time it's all fun and very enjoyable no matter who's doing
what with who and when.

My vote goes for (ANY)

flbaldeagle
Oct 4, 2007, 1:06 AM
hey, it's ALL good. i like it but my preference is satisfying my partner, man or woman:tongue:

innaminka
Oct 4, 2007, 5:47 AM
I find 69'ing is a great way to start off - its a fun situation, but when "serious" work is needed, yep, I find, especially with a guy, its to distracting; with another woman at least she's not going to accidentally shove a penis way too far in causing the gagging/coughing response that is a finisher.

personally, re the poll. I like giving, but receiving is just wonderful.

Germanicus
Oct 4, 2007, 12:51 PM
69s a distraction? No, not at all.

I like to give and receive separately and at the same time. I think 69s enhance the pleasure and the intimacy, and work best when you both know each other well - a 69 with someone you've just met is ok, but its just not the same as one with someone you love.

smokey
Oct 4, 2007, 9:32 PM
69 is absolutely delightful.

jem_is_bi
Oct 4, 2007, 10:47 PM
Now that you mention it, we can arrange that too. Here's a picture of Dick's DICK :)

I think you might find that dick in an airport men's room.

JEM

AdamKadmon43
Oct 4, 2007, 11:26 PM
I think you might find that dick in an airport men's room.

JEM

I think you might be right.

Sapphrodite
Oct 4, 2007, 11:51 PM
Generally speaking, I like the idea of it, but it's not as fulfilling for me as giving then receiving, or vice versa. I like to give and give, so I concentrate on my partner, then when it's their turn, I can relax and let them bestow their afections upon me. I dont mind 69'ing for a bit if the other person wants it (especially enjoy the modified girl-on-her-back w/ guy-standing-at-edge-of-bed). But I could totally live my sex life without it too... It's all good.

heyoaktree
Oct 11, 2007, 12:15 AM

Dick's Dick probably has too much bush around it!

tracie18
Oct 11, 2007, 12:57 AM
69 is the best way to start off a good time.... i also enjoy giving and reciving. :D

brunette
Oct 11, 2007, 9:58 AM
I'm not a big fan of 69, but my husband is. when he's in the mood, i usually sit on his face.

69 with another woman is fun, but i would much rather enjoy receiving and giving separately.

i've also noticed on this forum that there are a lot of givers, which is awesome, because i'm definitely a receiver!! you guys can pleasure me anytime!! haha.

Herbwoman39
Oct 11, 2007, 2:28 PM
I have to go with distracting. I get close to orgasm and I have to stop what I'm doing to my partner if it's 69. Which, in my opinion, is just not fair to my partner. I would much rather use manual stimulation while I'm receiving, that way it's enjoyable for both of us.

swans
Oct 12, 2007, 11:20 AM
Definately FUN!

I love to 69 with my bi mate(s). Especially when we both ejaculate at the same time, which is nearly always the case- usually I wait till my pal starts to orgasm with his big nob just resting against my lips and then I let myself cum too so that we drink each others hot spunk together leaving some so that we can make a mess of each others faces.

wow I cannot wait till tonight to meet up with my mates for, what I call, a triangle (like a 69 but with three..

guycurious
Oct 13, 2007, 7:46 AM
I thoroughly enjoy a 69 but my wife finds it distracting, says she can't concentrate on what she is doing. When we do try she keeps stoppng to switch from arm to arm trying to hold herself up which is very distracting for me.

RIfitbiguy
Oct 13, 2007, 10:39 AM
69.is to me the ultimate oral joy, specially,when you enter ,that groove ,where you are in a rythm, and eventually, you can orgasm at the same time,together tasting your mutual orgasm juice...:flag4:

JeffNaked
Oct 17, 2007, 6:08 AM
Jeff Naked here and I do like 69 especially with a woman and I love getting head from a woman but I really love going down on a man who loves getting good head to cum drinking completion and I prefer to find a guy who just wants to get sucked off without having to suck me off, I prefer to go to the guys place and get naked and get on my knees and suck him anyway he wants it for as long as he wants it and as many times as he can take getting sucked, cumming and getting sucked again..........Jeff Naked

dickhand
Oct 17, 2007, 9:46 PM
I prefer to give or recieve oral . I just like to be able to concentrate completely one way or the other . The last couple of men I have been with received without reciprication . It isn't a problem for me at all . An older gentleman that I was a regular with a few years ago liked to stroke my cock while I sucked him off . He always had me cumming before he did and I always had to recover before continueing with him . With the wife , I always ate her and got her off first before we did anything else . I loved fucking her while she was still quivering from and orgasm .

jedinudist
Oct 17, 2007, 10:38 PM

Adam

ROTFLMAO - that was a good one!

Iowason
Oct 18, 2007, 7:52 PM
Well, I voted that it is better to give than to receive...but then I got to thinking.... it depends on who I am doing it with. With my wife, I love to 69!! I usually suggest that to get going, if you know what I mean. I also know that the position favors whoever is on top for guys, so with a guy I prefer to give... and if I can get in that position.... he's gonna love what I can do.

jem_is_bi
Oct 18, 2007, 11:56 PM
Well, I voted that it is better to give than to receive...but then I got to thinking.... it depends on who I am doing it with. With my wife, I love to 69!! I usually suggest that to get going, if you know what I mean. I also know that the position favors whoever is on top for guys, so with a guy I prefer to give... and if I can get in that position.... he's gonna love what I can do.

I do not like oral with the ladies.
But, I love the top position with guys. Absolutely, fantastic!!

JEM

19biman61
Oct 19, 2007, 2:28 AM
I love to 69. I like the way my hands are free to use whether on top or bottom, with a woman or a man, it works out fine.I've always wanted to 69 with a woman on top while a man is taking her from behind. If he shoots his load in her then I'd clean them both orally.

swans
Oct 19, 2007, 8:16 AM
Done that...well sort of as there was no girl involved! Just us blokes. I was sixty nining with one (me on the bottom) whilst another pal had anal sex with the one on top, above my eager face. He was using a condom and when he was ready to ejaculated he pulled out, quickly removed the rubber and sprayed his hot thick cum all over my mates smooth, firm oiled butt. It wasnt long before I came too as I buried my face between my pals ass as I licked him clean. Phew..horny just remembering that night.

loves oral
Oct 20, 2007, 2:41 AM
I agree with most of the others here. 69 to start with is fun but in the end I'd like to concentrate on giving or receiving without the distraction.

WaynedangoNewbus
Oct 26, 2007, 1:39 AM
Of course I love 69, I really go ape shit nuts over 71...that's 69 with 2 fingers up your asses...:cool:

mike9753
Oct 26, 2007, 10:45 AM
I love to 69, (or even 71) but for me it is a part of a larger and longer activity - not an end in and of itself. On occasion it can end in an orgasm - mutually achieved or otherwise, but for me more frequently it is part of the love making or sexual experience.

My wife for reasons that I don't fully understand, no longer enjoys it. So I have not done it in a long time. But when we did, I would agree that it frequently was distracting - I think that's why she no longer enjoys it. I remember sometimes getting caught up as giver and actually forgot about the pleasure I was receiving in my enthusiasm to make her moan or sigh or as receiver I can also remember stopping my oral activity to lie back and just enjoy her attention to me, but after a short while I would return to getting her to moan as well. We would almost always end up "finishing" by fucking.

But from what I read in the posts, many people read into the question as if Sixty-Nine was the total "enchilada" vs. a part of or a prelude to the eventual climax.

Mike

MrsShy2BlazinBi
Oct 26, 2007, 2:24 PM
I have rarely started with 69 and ended with it where both parties came. I look at 69 more as foreplay than anything else. It's hot and enjoyable....but I would much rather be able to lay back and enjoy receiving it, then dedicate my all to giving it.
Shy :)

*pan*
Oct 27, 2007, 12:16 PM
hmmmm, well i love to please, so going down on my partner is almost a must for me but to 69 for me is not distracting at all, i find that it's like multitasking lol i'm doing my best to please my partner and at the same time feeling him or her pleasing me and it seems the more you actually please someone the more they respond, which is a big turn on for me, i have found that not being inhibited with taboos like anal licking incorporated in the act tends to uninhibit my partner, some who would normaly not do something will when it's done to them first.

Chief Consultant
Oct 28, 2007, 3:51 PM
Personally I enjoy oral no matter what way. I like to give more than receive but never turn it down. I will always remember the lady that was just gushing as I was doing my thing with my tongue through her ample bush. Guys are fun too, but with the long lasting guys I have to take a short break or my neck will hurt, but I don't quit until the juices flow.

Kaptainwow
Oct 30, 2007, 7:18 PM
I Deffinately Voted Giving <3
and Both is <3

Love Giving ^^

DiamondDog
Mar 1, 2008, 3:53 AM
I can do same sex 69 well. . .it's easier, almost as natural as walking... straight 69 just feels wierd to me...once it worked, but we were lying on our sides, so that may be the needed variation.

*Taylor*

Taylor-Agreed.

A 69 in heterosex just seems out of place, clumsy, not as fun/exploratory, or a perfect match.

In Homosex it's a beautiful thing to do/participate in/watch, and VERY hot to do and you can achieve things while doing it that you simply can't achieve at all with a 69 in heterosex.

wutheringheights
Mar 1, 2008, 4:35 AM
I'm all for the 69 but I've found that it can be physically difficult if the two people involved are not relatively equal in height. I once engaged in 69 with a guy where I started off sucking him; then when he pulled my cock up to his face to reciprocate, I was pulled backwards and his cock totally fell out of my mouth. If entire bodies could only expand and contract to accommodate the situation... hmmmm....

anteak
Mar 1, 2008, 9:49 AM
This is my second responce to this subject because I want to add that I think 69 with either sex is a pleasent change of pace to add variety. It's something to do occaisionaly for a change. Sometimes it's difficult to syncronize the orgasm's but I also find that the first one usually triggers the other.

Keep on suckin strokin & fuckin :-)

lonelygirlintx
Mar 1, 2008, 10:23 AM
For me, 69 is fun, but I do like to do it sideways instead of one on top of the other.

BreeIsMe
Mar 1, 2008, 2:21 PM
I think 69 is incredibly erotic. You don't have to be distracted because you can occasionally stop what you are doing and just enjoy and then get back to business (and the other person can stop and enjoy). To me this is one of the best ways to share the experience with someone else...

As far as being on top, under or sideways....as always variety is the key!

Bree

oldertobi
Mar 1, 2008, 2:49 PM
I actually enjoy giving Oral so much, that reciprocation is not all that important to me....am I crazy!?

If you are, so am I as I feel the same.