PDA

View Full Version : Men in panties

Fegen
Sep 30, 2007, 12:48 PM
Where are all the straight and bi men who like to
wear silky panties?

wildmantaz
Sep 30, 2007, 1:34 PM
heck I wear what my GF / Mistress says to wear..

izzfan
Sep 30, 2007, 6:26 PM
I like to wear skirts/dresses/heels etc... sometimes but for some reason I've never got into the whole 'panties' thing. Never even tried it, seriously. how strange is that?

Izzfan :flag3:

akeeper
Sep 30, 2007, 8:55 PM
I do not get in to the sissy thing but if I can get away with it I wear panties. I love the feel of them and I love to see a man in panties especially with a nice ass!
If you like men in panties, check out pantiesformen.com . It is a real good web site with articles, retail sales and lots of pictures. While you are in there, check out the customer photos page 8. The guy in the yellow panties has the nicest ass panty combo ive seen.

the mage
Oct 1, 2007, 10:45 AM
Fetish department is on the 69th floor...

TaylorCD
Oct 1, 2007, 10:55 AM
I jost love the feel & look of them mmmm!

rts442
Oct 4, 2007, 12:33 PM
Gf wants me to only wear her panties - must admit I love the silky feel of them against my dick. She would like to have me wear more but not sure.

DiamondDog
Oct 4, 2007, 1:41 PM
I don't mind if other people do it, love it, or want it done as part of the forced feminization aspect but I have no desire to ever try it.

Azrael
Oct 4, 2007, 1:49 PM
I don't mind if other people do it, love it, or want it done as part of the forced feminization aspect but I have no desire to ever try it.

I never understood forced feminization. My ex fiancee and I were heavily into dressing in one another's clothes, but there was never anything mandatory about it, we just enjoyed it, as we both had our feminine/masculine energies fairly balanced.

TaylorMade
Oct 4, 2007, 9:29 PM
I never understood forced feminization. My ex fiancee and I were heavily into dressing in one another's clothes, but there was never anything mandatory about it, we just enjoyed it, as we both had our feminine/masculine energies fairly balanced.

Yeah... I like to wear guys clothes. It feels good... Panties, I'm not sure about, but I'd love to find my boyfriend wandering into my nail polish, and lip gloss, and eye liner. . .

*Taylor*

deardru123
Oct 4, 2007, 10:11 PM
I love to wear panties. I luv to express my feminity and especially in panties there so great. :)

jem_is_bi
Oct 4, 2007, 10:37 PM
Silk panties! Are those the kind of things that come with special washing instructions!!!:eek::yikes2:

JEM

bim469ky
Oct 4, 2007, 11:37 PM
I love to wear panties, especially lighter colors such as pink. Thongs are a big plus also.:tongue::male::bipride:

jwolione
Jan 3, 2010, 3:12 PM
I love wearing panties and most all other women's undies and clothes:bipride:

Rose2Me
Jan 3, 2010, 3:17 PM
Silky panties or thongs are daily wear here. Thigh high stockings, too (matching the panties of course).

bijohnmpls
Jan 3, 2010, 5:07 PM
I have a huge underwear fetish. Wearing there right now.
http://www.xdress.com/photos/z726-det.jpg

woodstockloner
Jan 3, 2010, 5:10 PM
I love to wear women undies.... I started wearing my cousins things when I was 11. And then I started wear and stuffing bras and it just went from there. It just feels freeing but I can't do it all the time.

torpedoman
Jan 3, 2010, 7:42 PM
I love to wear panties and panty hose. Makes my cock, ass and legs feel so nice. Wish I could show it to someone.

piercedcurious
Jan 4, 2010, 12:08 AM
You can show me torpedoman! ;) I've tried it once with an old g/f's panties and I loved it. I just can't wear my wife's, I'm too skinny. I'll have to hurry up and come out so I can get my own.:bigrin::bigrin:

chook
Jan 4, 2010, 12:52 AM
In my honest and humble opinion I reckon there is nothing more gross that a dirty big set of hairy nuts and a slug dropping out of would otherwise be a very nice piece of feminine apparel made for ladies......just my :2cents:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

Hephaestion
Jan 4, 2010, 7:33 AM
In Oz they tell it like it is!

Excellent

Heph.

In my honest and humble opinion I reckon there is nothing more gross that a dirty big set of hairy nuts and a slug dropping out of would otherwise be a very nice piece of feminine apparel made for ladies......just my :2cents:

tenni
Jan 4, 2010, 8:41 AM
I think that it is interesting in how the bijohnmpls' images of a guy in women's panties is shown:
a/ no real male genetils seem to be in those panties. It is as if it has been air brushed or some cup is over his genetils. He is shown as some type of "Ken" doll.

b/ the male body is feminized as no body hair is visible

It may be an interesting tactile experience to wear women's panties but get real...it looks silly in real life.

To each their own though...no dis respect intended

12voltman59
Jan 4, 2010, 10:41 AM
I think that it is interesting in how the bijohnmpls' images of a guy in women's panties is shown:
a/ no real male genetils seem to be in those panties. It is as if it has been air brushed or some cup is over his genetils. He is shown as some type of "Ken" doll.

b/ the male body is feminized as no body hair is visible

It may be an interesting tactile experience to wear women's panties but get real...it looks silly in real life.

To each their own though...no dis respect intended

I agree with ya Tenni--as far as "crossdressing" (in its various forms) I have no interest in.

Like you say Tenni--"to each his own."

I don't know why it would be assumed that if you are a bi male--you are going to like men wearing women's undergarments----I have to say that being bisexual----if I want a body dressed in female clothing---I want that body to be a female one---now--trans persons are another thing and might be considered on a case by case situation---but simple cross-dressing---just doesn't do a thing for me--sorry to those who do engage in that activity-if that floats your boat-----ride the waves and have your fun! I am not stopping ya--I just don't care to ride along!!!

Bisexual Explorer
Jan 4, 2010, 10:52 AM
I love to wear soft white, black, or pink panties (see one of the pictures on my profile) Note to self: get better pictures! Putting them on, feeling the softness around my cock, balls, and ass, posing in the mirror, and having them on under my clothes puts me in touch with my submissive feminine side. Getting turned on just thinking about it. I wear panties during or before sex when it turns my partner on. Of course, it's great when my partner wears them as well.
g

lolguy
Jan 4, 2010, 6:07 PM
Enjoyable. Very enjoyable.

Curious.Cats
Jan 4, 2010, 11:50 PM
I can't keep my man out of mine! Then again, he is a crossdresser!

gumby11747
Jan 5, 2010, 8:05 AM
I have recently discovered that I enjoy the sensation of wearing silky panties. It is something that I occasionally enjoy at home, alone. I imagine that the humiliation of wearing them in front of someone else would be a big turn-on.

Billys_gurl
Jan 5, 2010, 1:36 PM
I see nothig wrong in a man wanting to wear womens panties. I think it would be kinky to come home and find my hubby in my silky, lacy red rhumba short panties. He won't do it but has no problem whacking off into them! I know alot of queens also and have seen them in panties and even though they are gay I would have jumped a few of them in a heartbeat! If a man is shaved it just makes it all that much better!:tongue:

fredtyg
Jan 5, 2010, 3:59 PM
http://www.xdress.com/photos/z726-det.jpg

Those undies are HOT! I love seeing guys in girlie undies and would wear them myself on the right occasion.

csmeat
Jan 6, 2010, 1:48 PM
I Love wearing panties and anything sexy. I really love to wear the wifes dirty panties so everytime I take I take my pants down I get a small wiff of pussy. I so love that and there has been a lot of guys that enjoy the scent as they are sucking me.

Even when im getting fucked I love to leave them on and just pull them to the side. The first man I had sex with loved it that way and I really enjoyed it also. Leave them on it turns me on.

jimisbi
Jan 11, 2010, 9:56 PM
I like to wear silk and satin panties because of the feel of the material. The skimpier they are the more I like them.

Bicuriousity
Jan 11, 2010, 10:10 PM
Those undies are HOT! I love seeing guys in girlie undies and would wear them myself on the right occasion.

Wow those pics are hot! What website did you find them on?

Giggles100
Jan 12, 2010, 12:48 PM
Wow! Well its not something I'd really be interest in but what the hell! Maybe one day :bibounce:

shanebby
Jan 12, 2010, 12:52 PM
yum ;).

hot29bim
Jan 12, 2010, 3:24 PM
I love wearing thong and thigh highs. My wife got pissed cause i went to Victoria secret and got her some PJs and myself some panties and didnt get her any.

snobee
Jan 12, 2010, 10:40 PM
love to wear panties and try to wear them as often as possible

SlaveboyOhio
Jan 12, 2010, 10:51 PM
Wear them full time. Check my profile pics!

fred fencesitter
Jan 12, 2010, 11:54 PM
Yes, we know, Horned, you find girls icky. Whatever floats your boat.

fredtyg
Jan 13, 2010, 9:05 AM
I'm personally not attracted to feminine men either like drag queens, cross dressers, or just the regular old nelly type.

In fairness to ram, it's all about individual tastes. Some, like myself, don't mind mind effemenite men or men that wear women's panties. I have an old fuck buddy that's full queer who told me how turned off he was one time when he brought a guy home only to find out the guy was wearing girls underwear.

Each to their own.

tpk925
Jan 26, 2010, 3:45 PM
Here I am!! I love wearing sexy female clothes. Yes call me a sissy slut when I have your cock jamed down my throat!!!:tongue:

MrDeville
Apr 30, 2010, 10:25 AM
I love to wear women's panties but don't get much of an opportunity to do so.

Billys_gurl
Apr 30, 2010, 6:21 PM
I see nothig wrong in a man wanting to wear womens panties. I think it would be kinky to come home and find my hubby in my silky, lacy red rhumba short panties. He won't do it but has no problem whacking off into them! I know alot of queens also and have seen them in panties and even though they are gay I would have jumped a few of them in a heartbeat! If a man is shaved it just makes it all that much better!:tongue:

Well, I guess I was having a visio of the future when I wrote this! About 2 weeks after I wrote his in January hubby informed me he was a cross dresser! It seems like so long ago and it really hasn't been. Oh well, I got to see him in my panties, which were too big but that hard on sticking out in them made me squishy!!!!

Realist
Apr 30, 2010, 6:37 PM
I have a friend who delights in wearing feminine clothes. It does absolutely nothing for me, but if he enjoys it, I'm not one to harass him for it. Some things that people find exciting are a mystery to me, but as long as they're not hurting anyone, so what?

I had a roommate in college who'd get aroused by getting a gift of ladies bikini panties. Before he'd put them on, he'd be hard as a cold chisel!

I dated a girl one time, who'd get excited if she saw animals breeding. I thought that was wierd, but the results was some pretty hot sex with her.

My GF arouses me talking about her fantasies of doing things that she'd never actually do....or, at least, I don't THINK she would!

Each person has their own "Thang" and I'm OK with it. If I don't agree, or if whatever they like turns me off, I can walk away........no need to bug them about it.

pantycouple
Jan 6, 2011, 5:33 PM
I love wearing women's panties. They are comfortable and keep me excited all day. I never knew so many other men wore panties, growing up I thought I was the only one who enjoyed wearing panties but many many years later found out that lots of men like to wear panties. I have made many friends over the years and its always nice to communicate with others who wear panties. I am married and my wife does know I wear panties, she has always been ok with it and enjoys seeing me in panties. We have had some MMF threesomes with other men in panties, and it was amazing and have met other couples into wearing. We continue to explore with couples into wearing and other guys wearing panties. Check out our profile for more about us.

bicuriouscd
Jan 7, 2011, 1:01 PM
I only wear womens panties and thongs , they fit and feel great on me and I would never go back to mens undies.

luvsgirlyclothes
Jan 7, 2011, 6:29 PM
I love being "fem" panties tight girls jeans boots and a tight fitting girly T shirt is a incredible turn on for me amd my wife and...

roy m cox
Jan 8, 2011, 3:20 AM
hehe i love cross dressing it feels nice and my bf likes it when i do it

ivan69
Jan 8, 2011, 7:53 AM
I love wearing silk panties any time i can. They feel sooooo gooood on your cock and ass. I am in Israel on biz and would love to find a "friend" here to have some fun with.

BfloBiFun
Jan 8, 2011, 11:31 AM

Chook, "reckon" your speaking of your nuts? Well my set of nuts are not dirty & not hairy at all . . . lol, Soooo I wear panties almost all the time . . . Ohhhh BTW if you get the right type of panties the nuts stay in :tongue:

bicuriouscd
Jan 8, 2011, 12:46 PM
Chook, "reckon" your speaking of your nuts? Well my set of nuts are not dirty & not hairy at all . . . lol, Soooo I wear panties almost all the time . . . Ohhhh BTW if you get the right type of panties the nuts stay in :tongue:

I agree BfloBiFun,
I keep myself shaved , trimmed and squeaky clean and I am never falling out of my panties or thongs !

herorhim
Jan 8, 2011, 3:46 PM
I wear them all the time. I love the smooth feel against my skin after a close shave. I prefer the T backs.

SingleBiM_lv
Jan 8, 2011, 4:40 PM
I find panties so sexy and relaxing. I wear them as often as possible. Great turn doing so.

Hoselvr
Jan 10, 2011, 2:20 PM
Crossdressing is the best. I love letting my feminine side out as often as possible, as you can see bi my pics.

marysueiowacd
Jan 14, 2011, 6:56 AM
Where in nebraska are you? Yes I dress fully but mostly wear panties bra and nighty. My wife don't mind. She just don't know I am bi.

longtimemarriedguy
Jan 14, 2011, 1:34 PM
Wow those pics are hot! What website did you find them on?

You can get ladies panties at most store's web sites, including Kohl's, Target, and even Fredrick's of Hollywood. If you need a little more room, there are panties designed for men at www.bodyaware.com and www.xdress.com.

texasfun4fun
Jan 14, 2011, 2:44 PM
I was out drinking with my wife the other day and told her "as soon as we get home I am going to rip your panties off" she ask my Why I wanted to do that...
I told her "because the tight waistband was killing me"

evonne
Jan 12, 2012, 10:49 AM
Panties are all that I wear. Love the feeling and excitement. The taboo thing in also very thrilling. Also like thi-his as much as I can. Skirts and heels too.

simplysimon58
Jan 12, 2012, 11:17 AM
I used to totally dress except for wigs and makeup. These days I'm down to panties, hose and heels.

newyorker
Jan 12, 2012, 11:45 AM
I wear panties and pantyhose with the crotch area cut out so I can be ready without taking off the pantyhose. I am shaved completely front and back and I am always freshly showered and very clean. Love to show off for you. Send me a note and let's meet.

itsjay
Jan 12, 2012, 4:12 PM
what's wrong with wearing panties, the silky ones i love.

sweet_hidden
Jan 12, 2012, 6:00 PM
Love them Love them Love them.. an well the wife love me in them too... Cross dressing is our newest thing and i really am enjoying it. she took me shopping for what she wanted to see me in.. :bigrin:

switch8909
Jan 16, 2012, 8:58 PM
Wow. This thread has had a long life!

Yup, me too. A guy that wears panties, once in a while. I like the feeling and love how it arouses some other men. Like this guy enjoying me in a pantie.

JayGrimm
Jan 16, 2012, 10:06 PM
Nice panties switch! They look almost exactly like mine!

thonglover62
Mar 24, 2013, 4:02 PM
OMG I LOVE the feel of sexy panties and thongs!!! I LOVE seeing other men get hard while wearing them...such a turn on. I esp love the ladies playing with me while i wear her panties!!!

Basin_Bouy
Mar 24, 2013, 8:55 PM
I wear them and Love it. I fact, so does my GF, to the point she buys me pairs from time to time

VZR1800
Mar 24, 2013, 9:27 PM
Never wore panties. But I do wear thongs as my every day underwear. Got a dresser drawer full of them, including two white silk thongs. They's reserved for special occasions. ;-)

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab51/cbxer55/Babes/user686484_pic702387_1355105950_zps61a1550d.jpg

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab51/cbxer55/Babes/user686484_pic702388_1355105950_zps28a4fc74.jpg

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab51/cbxer55/Babes/user686484_pic702386_1355105950_zpsf244ebd7.jpg

bi4asplay
Apr 1, 2013, 9:40 AM
Though I am a bottom I am not even into wearing lady's things. However. I love the way that a cock feels through silky or lacy panties. It is so hot to run my lips the length of his cock with the silk between my lips and him.I also love the way that it feel when he is topping me and th lace comes in contact with my hips when he thrust deep into me.

harleyrider17
Apr 1, 2013, 10:49 AM
I love to wear my lacey sexy thongs whenever I get the chance. Makes me feel really sexy!:tongue::tongue:

shavedinpanties
Apr 29, 2013, 10:00 AM
I love how they feel on my shaved cock , love wearing them for girls or guys

slavehubby
May 1, 2013, 8:13 PM
My wife started me wearing panties years ago. She said my 3 1/2 inch dick was so small I didn't need underwear with a pouch so she bought me panties.

lolguy
May 1, 2013, 9:23 PM
Loooooove panties and seeing hot men in panties....also think panty hose are fucking hot

tom1972
May 2, 2013, 12:03 AM
1545815459 how do these look??

riggermt01
May 4, 2013, 11:06 PM
I like to wear panites too. I like the feel of them.155051550615507

VZR1800
May 5, 2013, 12:59 PM
This is the smallest most sexy thong I have. ;-0

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab51/cbxer55/Babes/user686484_pic702279_1355087944_zps25b2b263.jpg (http://s849.photobucket.com/user/cbxer55/media/Babes/user686484_pic702279_1355087944_zps25b2b263.jpg.ht ml)

sealegs
May 5, 2013, 2:12 PM
I love seeing a man in panties. The outline of his cock, the ridge of the head, his balls -- it is both sexy and erotic.

rickys1st
May 5, 2013, 5:55 PM
I;m right here! Waiting for someone to peel my panties off with their teeth!

GroupSex
May 6, 2013, 10:21 AM
I love wearing thongs. Any guy who is confident enough to wear female or male thongs is 100% okay in my book.

Kinkster24
May 9, 2013, 7:24 PM
I wear them occasionally prefer getting fucked in my jock strap ;) but I'd be down for stockings and thongs for both my girl and guy!

Young pussy and dope
May 10, 2013, 1:08 AM
It's a total turn off for me and lots of other bisexual and gay men. Men just look very silly in panties, thongs, and wearing women's clothing.

VZR1800
May 10, 2013, 10:36 AM
It's a total turn off for me and lots of other bisexual and gay men. Men just look very silly in panties, thongs, and wearing women's clothing.

There's always a party pooper in the bunch. He just entered from stage left. ;-(

On another site, last night, I got a pm from a guy saying "Too cute!" On that site, the only pics I have up are thong pictures.

So TATA party pooper.

lone-wolf
May 10, 2013, 10:40 AM
i love wearing panties i love the feel. i love seeing men in panties nothing like seeing ther cock bulging out of them

jonibotom
Jun 3, 2013, 12:44 AM
I did not know I liked panties until a girlfriend put me into a pair..I resisted at first, She insisted, ordering me to put My legs up then lift up My bottom as She slipped them on. She then put Me in front of a mirror.. I was totally embarrassed but excited. From then on She would hold a pair of lacy panties in front of Me; often giving My bottom a slap,and tell Me to put them on; and I always did. I asked Her why; She replied that it made me 'relieably hard' so much so that She said that I could not hide My arousal for 'love or money'. Occasionally when We would go out She would have My wear a lavender thong under my jeans; when I would go to the Mens room, I would often be so hard and embarrassed that I could not pee. She would smile slyly and ask Me how I felt. When We returned home She would take off My jeans, then stand behind, Me slip the panties down just below My bottom, hold My penis, tell me that it was 'ok to pee'...I would push and pee for what seemed a long time. The peeing did not feel so much sexual as secure. Later we would have hot sex.

iluvsatinpanties2
Jun 3, 2013, 11:25 AM
I love wearing panties and how sexy & slutty I feel when I wear them. It is so hard to find other men near me into this or who want to be with a guy in panties. Nothing wrong with exploring your feminine side. I am still looking for a local lover I can dress up for or with and orally please him.

andyinboxers
Jun 5, 2013, 2:39 PM
Love wearing panties and lingerie... Would love to find someone to help me go farther... Not forced but a mutual thing

SabrinasSlave
Jun 7, 2013, 3:51 PM
I love dressing in panties 24/7 and fully dressed sometimes for my gf who loves it.

Meatn2veg
Jul 20, 2014, 12:49 AM
I wear panties 24/7 and sometimes my wife wears the matching panties and bra. They are all thongs and most are see-thru and lacy.

jonibotom
Jul 22, 2014, 12:07 AM
I just came from Victoria's Secret; where I bought three pair of panties...the first time I have ever bought panties for myself...wasn't sure of my size, and asked the sales person if small would fit my girl friend who is 'about my size, small petite'... the sales woman smiled and kind of laughed and said ' I'm sure they will fit'..I sure She realized that they were for Me. They fit perfectly; I am small, 3" to4'' and so they are just right. At last I feel like I have always wanted to feel: bisexual and a little feminine. Yea! ( Yes, I am going to wear them everywhere!)

Cursubm
Jul 31, 2014, 1:05 PM
I love wearing panties, especially silky panties. I underdress 99% of the time. They are much lighter and have better support for the boys.

Rambigent
Jul 31, 2014, 9:23 PM
My wife bought me some panties as part of my birthday gift earlier this month. I enjoy wearing them for her occasionally...I enjoy the silky feel of them underneath my clothes. I wore a pair to work day before last and sent her a snap from the bathroom of my hard dick straining against the silk. They're not something I'd wear every day but I do enjoy putting them on for a little added spice once in a while!

gotlek
Aug 1, 2014, 12:41 PM
I do, I do, fits me well too.

KnkyHim
Aug 1, 2014, 2:37 PM
I wear them all the time -- unless I'm commando

Lil Miss Understood
Aug 1, 2014, 11:35 PM
I do, 24/7/365. just love the look and the feeling, especially in lace ;) every now and again I have the *butch it up* so too speak but now find my hetro undies are most uncomfortable the wear anymore....

donttellnehismy
Aug 2, 2014, 12:25 AM
I'm here I love em

jamier58
Aug 2, 2014, 9:57 AM
I love to wear panties, and I do wear them 24/7. it took awhile before wife was ok with it. I lov it when I go to the doctor and he tells me to drop my pant and I have a very sexy pair of lacy panties are looking at him, it makes me so hot.

BfloBiFun
Aug 3, 2014, 12:10 PM
Red Ones . . . . https://www.flickr.com/photos/marciegurl/12915869165/

FunCouple619
Aug 3, 2014, 4:32 PM
They make super cute mens panties and g strings that actually fit men. I love mine and don't feel silly trying to fit the boys into something that wasn't meant to hold them.

Visexual
Aug 4, 2014, 4:52 AM
A year ago I made friends with a guy who likes to dress. It made me curious about it so I ordered a pair of panties and a bra.

That was the only time in my life that I’ve shaved it all off.

Now the panties really didn’t do much for me but I did enjoy that bra. It was a wireless one and very silky and soft.

I don’t know what felt better when I slipped my hand inside, the feel of small, smooth, tits with hard nipples, or the feel of a hand on my small, smooth tits with hard nipples. I’ve enjoyed nipple play so much more since then.

jonibotom
Aug 5, 2014, 12:04 AM
Panties are much less constraining than mens undies: liberating!

Bi_cycle_man
Aug 5, 2014, 4:02 AM
I sooooo need to get that outfit sooooo cute like the pink thong ;)

cuttin2dachase
Aug 5, 2014, 6:16 PM
I find it highly romantic, erotic and kinky to be with men in panties. Adding stockings with garters and high heels is even better ! A bi married FWB of mine surprised me once. I had invited him to my home for our 2nd meeting. He arrived with a grocery bag. I greeted him nude as I usually greet my male guests. He quickly undressed to reveal that he was wearing the aforementioned sexy women's things under his street clothes. He reached in the bag, first producing a bottle of wine and then a pair of spiked heels which he slipped on. My eyes were drawn to his 7" cock which was already semi erect and straining against the sheer fabric of the panties. I was instantly excited and aroused and had to start stroking it. We sat sown on the sofa and he began stroking me too and licking my neck and ears. Within 2 minutes we were both hard as diamonds. Pure cocklust consumed me and I led him to my bed, pushed him back on it and went down on him, cupping his balls and licking his cock thru the slick, shiny nylon. I tasted drops of his precum ooze which had already spotted the fabric. I could feel the soft, slick stockings when he draped his legs over my shoulders and down my back. It was new, erotic and electrified me. I could wait no longer. I pulled his panties downward and aside just enough to begin devouring his cock. He came in less than a minute, then had me lie back and proceeded to make me explode in less than a minute as well. He said he'd long fantasized about wearing women's things for another man and that the reality was far hotter than he dreamed. Several guys I later met were into wearing and I realized there were more than a few other masculine, str8 acting men who enjoy it as a mm kink. It made me curious, so I decided to buy and try few pairs of panties for myself. I got up the nerve and went to a WalMart in another town 20 miles away so as not to be nervous about any I know seeing me. I found a 3 pack of low cut french panties in black, pale yellow and pale pink. I wore them sometimes when I was alone at home and really enjoyed the smooth, silky feel of them. I tried accesorizing with a pair of slutty looking black fishnet stockings/garters, but I looked and felt ridiculous, so wearing panties occasionally was the extent of my crossdressing desire. I only recently tried wearing a pair for another guy who had brought them with him and asked me to. It was also quite a hot and erotic experience, and one I won't mind repeating for other men who enjoy it. So yes, I would say that men in panties really turn me on and wearing them for other men has the same effect. It doesn't feel gay, fem or unmasculine at all to me, just naughty and kinky !

liberlib
Aug 6, 2014, 1:07 PM
I am not into cross-dressing much but had a friend ask me to wear panties so I did. The first pair, although sexy, were actually painful because they were a net and my erection actually push through the net to produce little sensitive bumps. The next pair were a tighter weave, smooth nylon thong and I was sold. Talking with a CD about why they enjoyed it they challenged me to try thigh-high stockings (Georgy's are nearly ideal). There I experience the thrill of a hand running across it while have sex. The high heels are not on my list yet but I can see them coming.

kinkymaledr
Aug 7, 2014, 10:47 AM
GF loves me in her skimpy panties29112

Satinlover58
Jul 26, 2016, 11:26 PM
I am a bisexual man that loves wearing satin panties

bbginva
Jul 27, 2016, 3:41 AM
I don't wear women's panties. But I do wear (mostly) Under Armor boxer jock underwear which feels silky and are extremely comfortable. Chek them out.

donttellnehismy
Jul 27, 2016, 5:47 AM
I love love love silky panties.

Pantie
Aug 12, 2016, 8:17 AM
I have worn panties off an on most of my life I now wear them 24/7 also Thigh hi stockings an bras makes me fell more fem and submissive

play times
Aug 12, 2016, 9:25 AM
I too love wearing panties. Sometimes when I go out with my wife, I'll wear one of her sexy panties, and in the winter, I'll wear stay ups as well... Love the feeling of the lace against my body...4300643007

PamelaBiPantyboy
Aug 12, 2016, 10:04 AM
I am 6 weeks into hormone replacement therapy - I am becoming female. I stopped wearing guy uns completely 2 + years ago . I am dressing completely female out in public more and more, as I am breaking my neighbors and my town in slow, and as my face and body change .

kisssmee
Aug 15, 2016, 4:14 PM

I like it when a guy I'm with wears panties, even if it means I have to make him wear them. But I don't see that as forced feminization. While feminizing someone can and probably does include the wearing of lingerie, simply making someone wear panties doesn't necessarily mean I am feminizing him. It just happens to be something I enjoy. Feminizing would mean going much farther than just slipping on a pair of panties.

T.Edding
Aug 15, 2016, 7:54 PM

Woops. No panties!

dickylic
Aug 16, 2016, 1:20 AM
Luv wearing silky panties and thongs feel great against smooth shaved cock and balls . Luv to see other guys in panties , so HOT

dickylic
Aug 16, 2016, 1:22 AM
Very hot !

dickylic
Aug 17, 2016, 12:06 AM
I love to wear panties. I luv to express my feminity and especially in panties there so great. :)
Luv panties

softheart
Aug 17, 2016, 7:34 PM
I like it because it implies submission, and my boyfriend like it too, so it's a win win. Either way, they don't stay on that long anyway!

jamier58
Aug 20, 2016, 3:07 AM
I wear panties 24/7, my wife love it. I love wearing my sexy nighty

sysper
Aug 20, 2016, 11:07 AM
it's so nice ur wife can share in ur joy of waring panties :)

Satinlover58
Oct 6, 2016, 9:54 PM
I wear silky satin panties 24/7

softheart
Oct 6, 2016, 10:44 PM
My FWB loves it when I wear them or any other lingerie. We have a deal - I wear what he buys me. And if it turns him on that's great!

I particularly like the way he treats me like a woman he can't wait to fuck!

mr_peabody69@yahoo.c
Oct 7, 2016, 12:17 AM
I also love wearing panties! I wear a bra when I can. I have been wearing panties for about a year now, love the silky feel and the tight fit. I seenothing wrong with a man wearing lingerie at any time. Wish there was some other men into panties in the Sacramento area that would like to get together.

kinkylittledick
Oct 7, 2016, 5:14 AM
I like the feel of very tite silk or nylon bikini panties but I don't want any colorful or lacey. For years wife would shop for me and come home with black bikini silk panties, black thigh highs and heels.

jamier58
Oct 8, 2016, 7:09 AM
I love wearing panties, my wife love them on me, I wear them 24/7