PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the married bi men ?

horny-couple
Sep 25, 2007, 8:38 PM
We are a couple that who until recently have enjoyed this lifestyle with only the closest friends. Since placing our add we have heard from every single man with a hardon from 18 to 70. Where are all the mature married men looking to explore there feelings.

jedinudist
Sep 25, 2007, 9:27 PM
I'm happily married and proud to be Bisexual.

I'm just not necessarily looking :)

mannysg
Sep 25, 2007, 10:50 PM
Your ad just says you are looking for a male, you don't say that you would prefer a married man.

My problem is a bit different then yours. I get replies from married men frequently, but most of them want to jump in the sack right away. The few who fit what I am looking for (a bi male friend, not a bed buddy) are usually too far away to be more then on-line friends.

Nothing wrong with having an on-line friend. I like chatting, emailing, etc like minded guys no matter where they live. But I'd love to find a local guy who I can do things with, and I'm not talking about sex, I'm talking about things like meet for lunch, or a cup of coffee, maybe help each oher with home projects, or perhaps go fishing or something.

Not2str8
Sep 25, 2007, 11:10 PM
Very happily married, proud bisexual guy here. My wife knows and sometimes even plays.

bigregory
Sep 25, 2007, 11:37 PM
http://www.bimarried.com/index.htm
Just look in the Bi-web area here.:flag2:

PolyLoveTriad
Sep 26, 2007, 2:09 AM
My hubby is a bi married man... but we wanna know where are all the single bi men looking for bi married couples? lol

Mello-Bi
Sep 26, 2007, 3:10 AM
hi. I am a Bi married man... raises hand...

scubaman
Sep 26, 2007, 4:45 AM
Scubaman raises his hand also in Virgina!:bigrin:

ambi53mm
Sep 26, 2007, 4:49 AM
Easier said than done. Based on the responses you are receiving to your post, there are a lot of variables to be considered.The more particular and selective we become the more difficult it becomes to find that which we seek.
Two years ago I came here from a site whose entire focus revolved around the swing lifestyle.We enjoyed exploring the swing lifestyle but eventually desired something more than just casual sex. There were bi-married couples but the climate of hostility especialy towards male bisexuals kept most in the closet or on the sly on that particular site. I've turned a few of our old associates onto this site and I see them pop off and on from time to time but, the logistics of time and distance play a bigger factor here.We're here but spread out to every corner of the world it seems
We've met couples on here but the site is really not what we would term a "Lifestyle" site for swingers, but seriously more orieneted towards the bisexual lifestyle ....if such a thing exists.:confused:
Bi married couples like bi-married males come and go. There's always the "hope" that the right one will come along. Besides this is Florida and we've got to be damn near the bisexual capital of the world LOL ....I think it's the palm trees:)

Ambi

Azrael
Sep 26, 2007, 8:26 AM
Besides this is Florida and we've got to be damn near the bisexual capital of the world LOL ....I think it's the palm trees:)

News to me :tongue:

BigDog88
Sep 26, 2007, 11:47 AM
Too bad you live in Florida!

ohbimale
Sep 26, 2007, 2:52 PM
I am a bisexual married man who enjoys skin on skin pleasureable contact with other men. Alas I am in Ohio. By the way you need to specify in your ad that you want married bisexual men. :male::male::bipride:

oldguy
Sep 26, 2007, 4:21 PM
Hi...I know there alot of married bi men. I believe alot are just looking for other married bi men perhaps.

prefer_6
Sep 26, 2007, 6:26 PM
Happily married and bi here. The next time I have a scheduled trip to Ft. Lauderdale I'll get in touch. Well in advance of course.

onefreespin
Sep 26, 2007, 6:33 PM
BI and married man here! Let me know when you are in Ohio :)

ambi53mm
Sep 26, 2007, 8:32 PM

Seriously AZ we probably have more palm trees that any other state.. with the exception of Hawaii perhaps.

Ambi:)

deeTM
Sep 26, 2007, 9:22 PM

How could you not know that?!? :bigrin::rolleyes:;)

FalconAngel
Sep 27, 2007, 12:29 AM
We are married and I am Bi AND my wife knows and plays right along with. :)

mikenkat4u
Sep 27, 2007, 9:28 AM
Maryland Married Bi Male with wife that plays, we also of course swing...

lickitall
Sep 27, 2007, 9:53 AM
Another Ohio bi-curious and married

love_bull_4males
Sep 29, 2007, 10:05 AM
I am a married Bi man, but am appearently in a closed relationship, despite talks of maybe perhaps having another person on occasion.

jedinudist
Sep 29, 2007, 10:31 AM
Your ad just says you are looking for a male, you don't say that you would prefer a married man.

My problem is a bit different then yours. I get replies from married men frequently, but most of them want to jump in the sack right away. The few who fit what I am looking for (a bi male friend, not a bed buddy) are usually too far away to be more then on-line friends.

Nothing wrong with having an on-line friend. I like chatting, emailing, etc like minded guys no matter where they live. But I'd love to find a local guy who I can do things with, and I'm not talking about sex, I'm talking about things like meet for lunch, or a cup of coffee, maybe help each oher with home projects, or perhaps go fishing or something.

ROTFLMAO - I understand what you're saying. I'm hoping for pretty much exactly that same sort of thing. All I get is the "Let's have sex NOW" crowd or the guys who feel the way I do about it live too far away to do anything more than chat online once in a while so we can gripe about how far we live from each other - LOL

ytownohm
Sep 29, 2007, 12:08 PM
bi and married in ohio !!!

mannysg
Sep 29, 2007, 11:18 PM
ROTFLMAO - I understand what you're saying. I'm hoping for pretty much exactly that same sort of thing. All I get is the "Let's have sex NOW" crowd or the guys who feel the way I do about it live too far away to do anything more than chat online once in a while so we can gripe about how far we live from each other - LOL

After my comments here, I've had a few guys email me with the very same situation. Until recently, I was beginning to think I was the only guy here who wasn't just after sex. I'm glad to know that there are many other guys who just want a bi friend without any pressure for sex. IT gets my hopes up that I'll eventually find a guy like that locally.

xxxcjs
Sep 30, 2007, 12:47 AM
I am very attached and bi curious . I am still looking for a couple to share my first bi experiance with.

darkeyes
Sep 30, 2007, 8:12 AM
We are a couple that who until recently have enjoyed this lifestyle with only the closest friends. Since placing our add we have heard from every single man with a hardon from 18 to 70. Where are all the mature married men looking to explore there feelings.

We shud care???:tong:

guycurious
Sep 30, 2007, 8:15 AM
I'm here in Joliet, IL. My wife and I cannot find another couple with a bi male to save our lives.

Very frustrating........

darkeyes
Sep 30, 2007, 8:17 AM
for u mayb...wot bout er???:bigrin:

lookn0ver
Sep 30, 2007, 10:24 PM
i replied personally does that count?:rolleyes:
i'm ...in...my, skin!:bigrin:

Seasonschange
Oct 1, 2007, 12:15 AM
Very happily married, proud bisexual guy here. My wife knows and sometimes even plays.

Teach me! :bibounce:

calvink2005
Oct 1, 2007, 6:56 AM
My hubby is a bi married man... but we wanna know where are all the single bi men looking for bi married couples? lol

(raises hand) heres one!

DiamondDog
Oct 1, 2007, 7:15 AM
Teach me! :bibounce:

I can teach you things! ;)

jamiehue
Oct 1, 2007, 6:25 PM
u got to be kidding.

DiamondDog
Oct 1, 2007, 10:31 PM
u got to be kidding.

who are you replying to?

I said mine in jest since I really doubt that I'll actually meet someone I'll be intimate with through this site as I don't really like to use the internet to do this, and if I really want to meet more people than the ones I'm with now (which I doubt I'll do) there are other sites I can go to or places I can go to meet people.

I just don't understand the obsession with bi male/female couples?

cumlova07
Oct 14, 2007, 8:58 PM
I am a bi married man that is realy looking to explore my bi sexuality, I have never been with a man, just dream about it, and I think having a women there to coach me along would help me let go totaly....:)

tpaman_2use
Oct 15, 2007, 7:58 AM
57 y/o married man looking for first time encounter. mfm threesome is an ideal first experience for me.

someotherguy
Oct 15, 2007, 9:52 AM
What is the deal with couples where they want a threesome but they want it to be with a married man, not a single man? I never understood that. Single man = chopped liver?

Where are all the married couples who don't turn their noses up at single men?

DiamondDog
Oct 16, 2007, 9:35 PM
What is the deal with couples where they want a threesome but they want it to be with a married man, not a single man? I never understood that. Single man = chopped liver?

Ask the swingers.

I have no qualms or reservations at all with being with someone who is single.

FalconAngel
Oct 16, 2007, 10:23 PM

Where are all the married couples who don't turn their noses up at single men?

Single men aren't chopped liver to us. Relationship status isn't a real issue for us. A lot of couples may have an issue with single men for the simple reason that it can create (for them, perhaps) the issue of jealousy if the single guy gets attached to one or the other of the couple, but that doesn't make a lot of sense because the same thing can happen with a married guy, too.

Many of us don't care if the guy playing with us is married (or in a relationship) or single; but if they are married (or in a relationship) and his partner knows he's out there playing and they are okay with him playing with us, then it's okay with us.

JeffNaked
Oct 17, 2007, 6:00 AM
I am a married very orally bi married man and I am guessing at the age of 50 something I am also mature, too bad you guys are in Florida, as I am in Oklahoma cause I love going down on the man of the couple and the woman too just as long as I get to go down and suck cock and eat pussy (cum filled is best) and suck cock some more.......jeff naked

musqrat
Oct 18, 2007, 2:38 AM
The phrase "married bi man" (more commonly, "bi married man" or BMM) tends to be used a lot to refer to "men who cheat on their wives with other men" to such a degree that I don't identify with it.

I'm married, bi, and male, but I'm not a BMM. If I have sex with anyone, it's with my wife's full knowledge and consent.

hydropop
Oct 21, 2007, 9:10 AM

Im a bimm , and would love to meet you two. Im down to earth with no dramma.

vices2habits
Oct 21, 2007, 12:22 PM
I am a bi married man that is realy looking to explore my bi sexuality, I have never been with a man, just dream about it, and I think having a women there to coach me along would help me let go totaly....:)

Just one man's opinion, formed from many years of experience -- and most, if not all, of the frustrations, doubts & anxieties, self-searching, yada yada yada that many other men here have expressed -- but here it is: if you -- anyone reading, that is... not just the poster quoted -- are waiting for a woman to "coach you along" into experiencing sexplay with another man, then it is likely that you will still be waiting on your dying day.

This is not to say that there are no such women out there... I've met several, and have been distance-dating a lovely gal (who just loves watching guys go at it) for several months now. But I would have had no confidence in taking any one of them into a bi-male threesome encounter had I not already been with many men over many years' time, and gotten my own self centered and settled into being "happily bisexual." Women respond positively to confidence, in my experience... and I think that there may be many more than not who are looking for the man to be the one taking the lead and coaching them along rather than the opposite. Besides, if I can snark a bit, it seems likely that any woman who would and could talk you into sucking another man's dick for her voyeuristic pleasure would be capable of no end of mischief, financial and otherwise. <snark mode off>

If you can translate your curiosity into courage -- and it really doesn't take much! -- then try going to a gay bar and having a beer with a guy or two and just talking. I found out that most are just nice, normal folks... guys you could see anywhere who just simply like having sex with men, and they mostly all were "curious" once too, like you... and they have always seemed pretty open to talking about it and doing it. Remember, you don't have to go home with anyone, and no one is going to rape you or even try... and chances are good that you'd meet a buddy who likes to fuck who'll gently show you the ropes of man-to-man sex.

Bottom line: if you truly want real-world experience then just go out to the real world and get it. It's there.

vices2habits
Oct 21, 2007, 12:36 PM

I'm not understanding what the issue is with a guy's marital status. Since you do not say that you are looking for a couple, that -- by definition -- means a guy who is cheating on his wife.

Are you out to break up marriages... blackmail married cheaters, or what?

No offense intended, but I personally would take such a "married only" specification as a HUGE red flag: "Danger, Danger!"

dafydd
Oct 21, 2007, 12:53 PM

i'm free

d

DiamondDog
Oct 21, 2007, 3:19 PM
I'm not understanding what the issue is with a guy's marital status. Since you do not say that you are looking for a couple, that -- by definition -- means a guy who is cheating on his wife.

Are you out to break up marriages... blackmail married cheaters, or what?

No offense intended, but I personally would take such a "married only" specification as a HUGE red flag: "Danger, Danger!"

yeah I don't get the whole "married only" requirement either.

Married men take horrible risks and I don't like closet cases.

Love who you want to, and don't worry if you are living the "bi lifestyle" or not.

Quite frankly, it isn't worth worrying about, defending, or investing in.

If anything, it can kill you, and I don't mean physically.

vices2habits
Oct 21, 2007, 3:45 PM
yeah I don't get the whole "married only" requirement either.

Married men take horrible risks and I don't like closet cases.
'Tis so true... the only possible exception (to the risk-taking) being those who play along with their spouse as a couple.

I don't like "closet cases," either.

Love who you want to, and don't worry if you are living the "bi lifestyle" or not.

Quite frankly, it isn't worth worrying about, defending, or investing in.

If anything, it can kill you, and I don't mean physically.
True and wise words, DD... if there even is such a thing as a "bi lifestyle," you really make your own up as you go along.

Is there this much anxiety swirling around those of us who watch both baseball and football, or listen to and enjoy both jazz and old-time rock-n-roll? No.

Don't let people take space in your head if they're not paying rent, right?

:cool:

Rickh611
Oct 21, 2007, 7:16 PM
I'm married and bi and I would be more than happy to join you in a threesome if only you lived closer to me.

jollyrover
Feb 21, 2008, 1:17 PM
Hi Folks,
I am right up the road from you in Delray Beach. Winter here every year and am married and also bi.

**Peg**
Feb 21, 2008, 5:29 PM
Since placing our add we have heard from every single man with a hardon from 18 to 70....

sheesh send one my way please ;)

Bicuriousity
Feb 22, 2008, 10:20 PM
Alot of them are on gay.com but they aren't out to their spouses.

nwmscurious
Feb 22, 2008, 11:44 PM
Since I'd rather spare everyone the dissertation, you've got one in Mississippi here. ;)

FalconAngel
Feb 23, 2008, 3:27 AM
Hey DD.

Not all married men are at risk like you think. Some of us only play with the wife by our side, participating right along with us.

Of course, when the married guy is playing alone with someone, then the risks that you mentioned do happen and are very real.

That is why we insist that any guy out there that wishes to play with us be either single or, if in a relationship, then his partner must be aware that they are playing with us and okay with it.

We try to avoid the drama; got too much of it in the world to add to it.

wingnut126
Feb 23, 2008, 12:27 PM
well right here is another married bi male she likes to watch and participate some but she isnt bi at all:three:

Backdoorman
Nov 14, 2014, 4:50 PM
Indiana, Indianapolis (Fishers) I am right here in this sleepy town oh I'm sorry CITY.

Passionlife13
Sep 28, 2018, 2:59 PM
You guys still in Oklahoma? I'm a discreet married bimale in okc that is looking to play. I'm 40, 6'1 195, muscular and fit.

redngoldpride
Sep 28, 2018, 3:59 PM
Hi poly I am a true blue bisexual single man and I love to enjoy couples

ghw132
Sep 28, 2018, 9:13 PM
Wife knows I am bi and every time we meet a bi man he wants her to join us. Wife does not want to watch, and does not want to do anything with a married guy. If I like him, she doesn't. If she likes him, I don't. So it is very different dynamic trying to put three people to together, and four is impossible unless it is just casual one time sex. So the search for a couple to be social with and be sexual occasionally in any one of several different configurations, has not worked with us. Glad I got some pictures of her screwing her college boyfriend, because it looks like I will get nothing in the future.

xp243
Oct 1, 2018, 8:05 AM
I'm in Delaware

redngoldpride
Oct 1, 2018, 11:13 AM
I have been in the lifestyle since I was 16yo never been married but have very willing and adventurous females who are members of our group who play with me when a couple is desired , so I am able to be a single with couples who want a single male to join them and beautiful sexual women for when a couple prefers another couple......... The thing is have fun and celebrate life by living to the fullest never hold back

bim49686
Oct 1, 2018, 12:35 PM
Bi guy here in Traverse city Mi. I've had the pleasure to play with a few MF cpls. Had alot of fun. The women liked having a bi man join them.To bad there's not more cpls or even bi guys in this area.

ChiefH
Oct 2, 2018, 6:03 AM
Married bi male here!! Not really looking right now as wife must always tag along with me!! She is not into the whole bisexual scene!!

buds50
Oct 2, 2018, 6:31 AM
older bi cpl here 67/65 ont can if u ever visit niagara falls let us know

querty
Oct 2, 2018, 6:33 AM
Maryland Married Bi Male with wife that plays, we also of course swing...

Delaware boy here (bi, married, swing). Where in Maryland?

Coconut-Joe
Oct 3, 2018, 10:08 AM
Bi married here, BC Canada. Wife knows and encourages me.

curmwm57
Oct 5, 2018, 3:39 PM
Not sure I would classify myself as bi, but more of a curious cock sucker. My only interest is really sucking cock. Been married for 37 years and curious most of my life about what it would be like to suck another guys cock. Have only had the pleasure once and looking to meet up again hopefully. Wife has no idea of my curiosity and intend on keeping it that way. Reason I don't feel as I am bi is I can honestly say kissing and hugging and what not really turns me off. Not to mention I am not attracted so much to a guy as I am his cock. Maybe one day I would be willing to let a guy fuck me but for right now I think I will concentrate on being a giver and sucking cock. Not even as interested in reciprocation either but surely won't turn it down.

BTW I am in West Virginia

Sextool6913
Oct 13, 2018, 6:21 PM
Bi married guy here! 37, first played at 14 or so and have had some great experiences since then! My ex loved it but my wife now isn't into the idea unfortunately. I told her that I E swapped bjs before but didn't tell her about all of my experience. I thought she was willing to try a bi threesome but she decided last minute that she didn't want a third party in our bed.