PDA

View Full Version : Bump Has Landed

darkeyes
Sep 25, 2007, 7:39 AM
She's ere, me's knackered, Kate's even more knackered, but doin fine... an she's perfect... an she's dead scrummie...jus like er mum...

Louise Allison... 8lb's odd of perfection... so bump is no more.. God help the world.. me will c 2 it....tee hee

Welcome Lou

I bid thee welcome Lou

Twenty inches

8 pounds two

A lil brunette

Eyes brown green or blue?

Welcome to our lives Lou

Welcome lil girl

If you are nothing else in life

You are loved

You are healthy

My God girl, you are noisy..

Our gorgeous, perfect lil girl

So you weren’t wind after all

The scans didn’t fib

And here you are

Yet another beautiful, perfect spare rib

You will be loved lil one

By so many, yes.. and spoiled…

So here you are at last

As I gaze at the smallness of you

And see in that fragile lovely perfect self

She who has given you life

She who gave you nurture these many months

The one who will love you more than any other

Welcome to our lives Lou

Thank you for the joy you have given us

Mummy, Shiv and me

A triumpherate of love

Gramps and daddy too

Who will love, protect and spoil

I sit and watch mummy sleep

You at the side of her bed

She dreams the dreams of joy and contentment

What is, will be, and I love

My baby and our babba,

May your kismet be kind Lou

onewhocares
Sep 25, 2007, 8:00 AM
Congratulations to you my dear Fran....you are blessed with a new life in your life. May she fill you love, laughter and joy.....

Belle

anne27
Sep 25, 2007, 8:01 AM
AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Huge hugs for the three of you!!

Happy, happy, joy, joy!!:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

sammie19
Sep 25, 2007, 8:13 AM
Congrats Kate and Fran from Meggie an me. Give Kate an Lou a hug from us and we'll see you soon. I need a trip to Edinburgh and now I have an good excuse for a jaunt at the weekend. Much luv too you all.

curious married m
Sep 25, 2007, 8:32 AM
CK, Ya know how I always give ya shit bout getting ya naked wiv Fran in a 3 some, but today you have have brought me a smile far greater than a mere sexual experience. You have brought into the world, a healthy, new life that I know will be a well loved part of the future. So glad to hear your healthy and glowing and maybe just a bit tired. Rest love and have Fran bring lots of hot cocoa. Come to chat when ya can and lets us give ya the hugs ya deserve.
CMM:rotate::wiggle2::bounce:

MarieDelta
Sep 25, 2007, 8:35 AM
Congrats CuddlyKate and Fran on your new baby.

Happy Birthday Lou, you know you had people all around the world eagerly waiting for your arrival?

:smilies15:bday:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u22/parkslope9802/babygirl.jpg

csrakate
Sep 25, 2007, 9:37 AM
Congrats to you all!! I am so very happy to hear that all is well and your little precious one has finally arrived!! Big hugs to Mom!! You did good, CK!! Get lots of rest while you can! And congrats to you as well, my dear Frannie. You are positively glowing with pride...and your poem was absolutely beautiful!!

Hugs,
Kate

Skater Boy
Sep 25, 2007, 9:45 AM
CONGRATULATIONS, FRAN!!! :)

[My advice would be to... as soon as she's old enough... enrol her in a special school where she can be taught the numerous benefits of Capitalism, the joys of the opposite sex, and the art of warfare. That way she avoids falling into the pitfall of becoming a Pacifist Lesbian Lefty, and becomes an upstanding member of our community :bigrin:]

Cesca
Sep 25, 2007, 9:58 AM
Congratulations Kate and to you Fran. Your lives are truly blessed.

allbimyself
Sep 25, 2007, 10:02 AM
Woohoo! Congrats you two!

A wee lass, I'm so jealous. Excuse me while I go cry in my beer.

darkeyes
Sep 25, 2007, 10:16 AM
CONGRATULATIONS, FRAN!!! :)

[My advice would be to... as soon as she's old enough... enrol her in a special school where she can be taught the numerous benefits of Capitalism, the joys of the opposite sex, and the art of warfare. That way she avoids falling into the pitfall of becoming a Pacifist Lesbian Lefty, and becomes an upstanding member of our community :bigrin:]

Glad me knos yas jokin skater..cos if me didn me mite jus havta put aside me pacifist hat temporarily an pay ya a visit wiv cleave!!! :tong:

darkeyes
Sep 25, 2007, 10:17 AM
CK, Ya know how I always give ya shit bout getting ya naked wiv Fran in a 3 some, but today you have have brought me a smile far greater than a mere sexual experience. You have brought into the world, a healthy, new life that I know will be a well loved part of the future. So glad to hear your healthy and glowing and maybe just a bit tired. Rest love and have Fran bring lots of hot cocoa. Come to chat when ya can and lets us give ya the hugs ya deserve.
CMM:rotate::wiggle2::bounce:

Soppy ole goat...but wotya mean me get the cocoa???:bigrin:

darkeyes
Sep 25, 2007, 10:34 AM
An 2 rest of yas.. ta.. yas r luffly an me luffs ya... mite not b in for a cuppla days but depends on the babba head wettin lata ... they shud get ome tomoz an no doubt Naggy will b expectin sum skivvyin afta... long as me don havta cook thats fine wiv me... fone out an get a take away..tee hee

An finally... Jeez it triff 2 b able 2 get me arms rite round Kate gain... an finally hold lil Lou.... mushy tart!!!

Michael623
Sep 25, 2007, 10:40 AM
Congratulations Kate and Fran. Now the fun begins!!!!!!!!!!

arana
Sep 25, 2007, 12:51 PM
http://www.freefever.com/graphics/baby/images/itsagirl2.gif

http://www.freefever.com/graphics/baby/images/basket.jpg

Congrats Frannie, Kate and Shiv!!!!

Welcome to the world Louise!

hillwalker54
Sep 25, 2007, 4:04 PM
Congratulations and best wishes to you all Darkeyes! Such a special time for you all....

Enjoy every moment, every smile, and every hug, they just grow up to darn fast :-).

kitten
Sep 25, 2007, 6:49 PM
I am sooo happy for you and your new family member!
Welcome Louise!
Congratulations Fran and Kate!

hugs and more hugs!

Annika L
Sep 25, 2007, 9:29 PM
Fran! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you and Kate! I wish both of you the very best, and echo your prayer that Louise be treated kindly by fate.

Louise, May the fire be your friend, and the sea rock you gently; May the moon light your way, 'til the wind sets you free! (from "Cradle Song" by Shriekback)

Ally Kat
Sep 25, 2007, 9:34 PM
Welcome to the world, Little Lou from Ally and Beth...I know you will be much loved...and I kinda like the middle name for some strange reason

CuddlyKate
Sep 26, 2007, 9:53 AM
We are home now as you can see. I'm a little tired but am feeling much better than I expected. Louise is wonderful and when I look at her I smile and just know she is worth all the effort. I have Miss Vanity clearing up her mess as the flat smells a little like a brewery after the Christmas party. Its not nearly as bad as I feared however.

Thank you all for your wishes, I am deeply touched and grateful for every last one. Frances jotted down the poem as I was being stitched up and left it in Louise crib. When I found it I burst into tears. She may be infuriating at times but she can also be the most thoughtful of people, and sentimental. I am, we both are ever so touched by everything you have said and its something we shall have for her when she has grown up. Thank you too to those people on site who have emailed or messaged privately. Your love and generosity we will never forget.

Thank you again and I hope you can feel some of the happiness in your lives we feel at this time.

HighEnergy
Sep 26, 2007, 9:40 PM
Congratulations! Little girls are such a joy and not a one of them like the next. Enjoy every minute you can. The time goes by very, very quickly.

And whatever you do, don't let Momma Fran teach the child to write. :bigrin:

meteast chick
Sep 26, 2007, 11:36 PM
Oh Fran I don't get on this site as often as I used to but omg what a blessing you have there! To have anyone make you a pacifist, if only temporarily, is pure magic!!! Congrats to you and Kate as well.

May our fair Lou know she has had friends round the world since she was a bump!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxox
Rach

Vuarra
Sep 27, 2007, 12:02 AM
Congrats, Frannie....

Parenthood is both a joy and a curse, and usually at the same time.

Take lots of pictures, cos they grow up SOOO fast!

AND....

Don't forget to find a babysitter on occasion and take Kate out on dates.

darkeyes
Sep 27, 2007, 3:54 AM
Oh Fran I don't get on this site as often as I used to but omg what a blessing you have there! To have anyone make you a pacifist, if only temporarily, is pure magic!!! Congrats to you and Kate as well.

May our fair Lou know she has had friends round the world since she was a bump!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxox
Rach

Awwww ta Rach.... but seems 2 me yas been on the alchy jus a smidge... 2 make me a pacifist temporarily???? Ya looks so delish wivya specs on..suggest next time ya reads in ere ne thin 2 do wiv pacifism an me, ya puts em on.. tee hee. luff ya rat bag!!! :tong:

canuckotter
Sep 27, 2007, 7:59 PM
Congratulations! Being a parent is even more fun than I'd thought it would be... Kids are just incredibly entertaining. And tiring. But oh so worth every minute of lost sleep. :)

redheadhoneycat
Sep 28, 2007, 12:22 AM
Congratulations that is awesome!!!!!:)