PDA

View Full Version : Wild Mink Sex

LWynn4
Sep 24, 2007, 11:39 PM
Got bored one evening and pounced on my girlfriend. I proceeded to furiously nuzzle at her and chitter, while I was.................in her. does this seem weird to you?

I mean I know this is pretty bad but we both enjoyed it though she was overcome with shame afterwords.

so opinions?

DiamondDog
Sep 24, 2007, 11:46 PM
That's not weird at all.
I wouldn't find it weird.

mannysg
Sep 24, 2007, 11:48 PM
I don't think it is weird. If you like it, do it again!!

wanderingrichard
Sep 24, 2007, 11:50 PM
<mmmmmm..probly shouldnt say this>

have heard it called wild raving monkey sex too,

also, talk to Cherokee_mountancat.. she can give ya another meaning, called Minx :bigrin:

LWynn4
Sep 24, 2007, 11:54 PM
no havent heard been called that before interesting.................

danke for the support I was starting to worry

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 28, 2007, 6:20 PM
lol Oh Damn..I thought you said Wild Minx Sex..I was about to raise my hand..lol
Cat
AKA Mama Minx

ambi53mm
Oct 28, 2007, 8:41 PM
Can't say I've ever heard or tried "Wild Mink Sex"....but it's got to be cheaper than "Domestic Mink Sex" Where one procures sexual favor in exchange for a herd of minks.

Ambi:)

wanderingrichard
Oct 29, 2007, 12:37 AM
lol Oh Damn..I thought you said Wild Minx Sex..I was about to raise my hand..lol
Cat
AKA Mama Minx

So, why dintcha? it's about time the wild woman we both know is hiding in there comes back out and the Minx goes on the prowl again.. ;)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 5, 2007, 8:08 PM
So, why dintcha? it's about time the wild woman we both know is hiding in there comes back out and the Minx goes on the prowl again.. ;)

lol Gimmie time, Son, gimmie time. *Naughty Wink*

FalconAngel
Nov 5, 2007, 10:47 PM
I saw this thread and the first thing that I thought was "Furries". :))

liquidcandycain
Nov 6, 2007, 12:58 AM
ok im having a dee te dee moment can someone exsplaine this to me :( am allways up for something new lol but i truely an lost here :cool: :male:

DiamondDog
Nov 6, 2007, 1:44 AM
ok im having a dee te dee moment can someone exsplaine this to me :( am allways up for something new lol but i truely an lost here :cool: :male:

He means intense animalistic lusty sex.
Nothing to do with furries/fur suits/animal role play/etc.

stuporman
Nov 7, 2007, 6:54 AM
I once caught a mink in the woods and tried to have sex with it, but the hole was MUCH too small......since then I have graduated to goats..Jesus! What a ride!
-Stuporman:tong:

onewhocares
Nov 7, 2007, 7:59 AM
Lusty animalistic sex......................Guess I am still waiting for it.

Good thing it really is not done with animals.....heck I wil be waiting a heck of a long time to find one tall enough....I am six feet tall. OH, the local Zoo does have a giraffe. Wonder if he likes tall blondes?

Belle

PS....maybe I should hold out for a smaller hairy animal...

darkeyes
Nov 7, 2007, 1:31 PM
6' tall huh Belle? Told ya las nite... Fran luffs tall... soz can only manage lil ova 5' meself..but dus animalistic pash ratha well even if me dus say so meself....!

jamiehue
Nov 7, 2007, 8:14 PM
da Captain & tennielle