Oct 25, 2005, 10:28 PM
Where can i find a cool AVATAR?

Damon
Oct 25, 2005, 10:47 PM
What exactly are you into..?

What theme..?

Ratchick
Oct 26, 2005, 4:27 PM
I look online, maybe this isn't legal....Hmmm I save the image and resize in my photo thingie.
But I find an image I like or clip one from something I have on 'puter, and size it. I also put a search on google for "cartoon avitars" and all these funky sites came up. Showed me how to do it and had great ideas. I found I theme I liked and ran with it.
My personal faves on this site is Daemon's BDSM Rubba duck,(I have a duck for mine as well), and the ones Drew makes.

Good luck!
RC

bediddle
Oct 26, 2005, 5:07 PM
I tend to just make my own. This one is a photoshoped version of me. I'm hoping that it's not available for download (or at least not too popular ;) )

bigregory
Oct 26, 2005, 10:06 PM
What exactly are you into..?

What theme..?
Theme, hell if i know...
im going to look on google
then i might need your help Damon.
:)

DÆMØN
Oct 28, 2005, 4:16 PM
Avatars are a piece of cake... you can either make your own... or do a google image search for something you like... the trick is to crop ANYTHING to 80x80 pixels, or otherwise resize them. Similiar to the profile pix, its not that hard to do , you can sometimes use animated ones too usually .gif's it just depends on what forums allow for different sites.

If you'd like more info... just let me know I'm pretty handy with avatar searches
or modifying existing avatars.

codybear3
Oct 28, 2005, 8:32 PM
Theme, hell if i know...
im going to look on google
then i might need your help Damon.
:)

I like your new avatar... :bigrin: :paw: :paw:

The Cheshire Cat
Oct 29, 2005, 8:39 AM
Hello. What is the difference between an avatar and a signature? Thanks, The Cheshire Cat

Brian
Oct 29, 2005, 9:24 AM
Hello. What is the difference between an avatar and a signature? Thanks, The Cheshire Cat An Avatar is the image that appears under the user's name in their posts - so for example the bear's paw under Codybear's name above. It must be an image.

A Signature is text and/or an image that appears directly after a person's post. So for example the poem (or are they lyrics?) after Daemon's post above.

I hope that helps.

Take care.

- Drew :paw:

wanderingrichard
Oct 29, 2005, 3:12 PM
greg,
go to this link and spend some time paging thru it.. i've seen everything from nudes to nascar and a few others in between.. it's one i overlooked before cause i had trouble with the animation.

http://www.avatarsbymas.com/htmls/avatars-ani-adult1.htm

sorry this took so long
rich

arana
Oct 29, 2005, 3:26 PM
Drew, or anyone, how (or can you) add a picture to your signature? I click on the insert image button but always get an error. Is this site only set up for text type signatures?

Thank you! :tong:

The Cheshire Cat
Oct 29, 2005, 8:15 PM
Thanks Drew for the info. But what font size do you use? Does it matter? The Cheshire cat

Brian
Oct 30, 2005, 8:59 AM
Thanks Drew for the info. But what font size do you use? Does it matter? The Cheshire cat It doesn't matter - you can use any of the available font sizes you like. I personally don't have a signature - yet. I do have my name and the little :paw: paw smilie that I add manually at the end of each post though - It's a "branding" of sorts I guess.

Arana, now that is one thing i can honestly say I have never bug-tested. I'll look into that.

- Drew :paw: