PDA

View Full Version : Shaving

Adam29
Sep 20, 2007, 4:06 AM
Do girls/guys like guys who shave all, i wear g strings and find it nice to shave all smooth. Most of my partners like it and i like the look.........
Adam

dafydd
Sep 21, 2007, 2:18 PM
no i don't like guys who shave all. but i don't like big untended bushes either

d

NYRangersFan
Sep 21, 2007, 2:28 PM
I like guys who are shaved...then again i don't like really hariy guys either.

ooby45
Sep 21, 2007, 2:32 PM
I actually get waxed. Nuts, base, ass. I keep a nice neat bush. It feels good and it's a lot more hygenic. Don't freak out! It's equivalent to a skinned knee that stops hurting almost instantly. It lasts a lot longer too.

bigdreams3250
Sep 21, 2007, 3:10 PM
Shaved!! Gotta be shaved all over, waxed even! Cannot stand beards or hairy bodies, a beautiful cock in the midst of this wire brush of hair. YUK. Same for the girls, nothing pike a nice clean pussy. It is bloody awful spitting the pubes out afterwards and they never smell nice.

LWynn4
Sep 21, 2007, 3:18 PM
I like shaving, and I like the look, but sometimes I'm just too lazy to pick up the razor

mannysg
Sep 21, 2007, 10:40 PM
I prefer natural, or trimmed. If there is a lot of hair, trimming it does make it look nicer.

I do prefer the guy's balls to be shaved (I shave mine), but the rest I like better hairy. The same for the ladies, I prefer natural pussies or trimmed.

Totally shaved, male or female, looks to child-like and turns me off. I need to see some, even if just a little, hair is enough to prevent me from getting turned off.

No offense meant to those who shave or those who prefer shaved, but that's my feelings & opinions on the matter.

Daviecurious
Sep 22, 2007, 11:16 AM
I too find totally shaved to be a bit too child-like. I shave, and prefer the "landing strip" look. Very much enjoy the way I feel and look, and enjoy the process of shaving.

Tx46M
Sep 22, 2007, 11:30 AM
Not fond of body hair and prefer both genders shaved...I keep mine shaved or at least trimmed very short. Last 3 girlfriends were either shaved or waxed ( found them that way ;-) ) and 2 of the 3 guys I've been with were as well.

BTW the Mach III razor does an excellent job there without nicks!!

:male::2cents:

ihavapa
Sep 22, 2007, 3:11 PM
I love the shaved look and am now shaved, I hate pubic floss.

Ocasio otoko
Sep 22, 2007, 3:54 PM
Sorry, camnnot agree with the rest of you. Clean smooth pubes and buttholes are for babies and children.
I LOVE pubic hair! Is a big turn on for me. Unless you're a pro nude model or pro bodybuilder I see no reason to shave your pubes unless out of pure personal taste. Trimming is good, but don't take it all away!
I like my men hairy all over and my women with bushy pussies.
I only shave my face:tongue:

bigdreams3250
Sep 22, 2007, 7:36 PM
There is no argument that we are all individuals. I have shaved all around my ock and balls for years and the odd bit of chest shaving. I have to say that I do not like body hair on men or women, Will not lay longside some hairy arsed sailor, sorry. I went out and purchased a great new bodyshaver from Philips, just out on the market and it does a grand job. I shaved right down in about forty minutes and it will only take a couple of minutes a week to keep it in trim. AND I feel bloody good.

BUT that is just my opinion, we dont have to nor should we agree with it, but we can if we want to. It is what is called CHOICES.

FREAKYSCBOY
Oct 1, 2007, 2:24 PM
i like shaved and i love hairy guys...i love beards and goatees...its soooo hott!

Spicy
Oct 1, 2007, 5:29 PM
It's a matter of choice guys. Some like it bushy and some like it clean shaved. As for me I like it clean shaved and I like to shave too. Like to shave my cock and balls clean. Hate to have to spite out those damn hair when they come into your mouth and secondly when shaved clean you have a great view too !!!

Spicy

ohbimale
Oct 1, 2007, 7:00 PM
I prefer neatley trimmed myself on my men and women. It's just more appealing than having a mouthfull of pubes when giving oral sex.
:three::male::male:

deardru123
Oct 3, 2007, 11:15 PM
I like to shave and keep everything nice and smooth. I also like people who are smooth as well. :)

Ocasio otoko
Oct 4, 2007, 12:41 AM
There is no argument that we are all individuals. I have shaved all around my ock and balls for years and the odd bit of chest shaving. I have to say that I do not like body hair on men or women, Will not lay longside some hairy arsed sailor, sorry. I went out and purchased a great new bodyshaver from Philips, just out on the market and it does a grand job. I shaved right down in about forty minutes and it will only take a couple of minutes a week to keep it in trim. AND I feel bloody good.

BUT that is just my opinion, we dont have to nor should we agree with it, but we can if we want to. It is what is called CHOICES.

Got it, got it, simmer down a little, don't flame me. The size of your font indicates you're sort of shouting. Some like smooth, some like hairy to various degrees. Being hairy dosen't mean the individual man or woman is really an unsanitary individual, just fuzzy all over., like a cute sexy plush.

the mage
Oct 4, 2007, 10:19 AM
Shaving a Bear is pointless, go with the flow.
I'm totally shaved, been that way forever, but I'm fair haired Irish boy.
I prefer shaved/ neatly trimmed on both sexes.

Experience has shown me that most gay men prefer hairy natural as opposed to shaved.

hedonic
Apr 16, 2009, 3:34 AM
Absolutely, its up to the person and for the person to have an EYE to Cut, trim, shave completely or do the art of topiary. Personally on women, I love a landing strip trimmed, on a man, just manicured to a centimetre or less. Now that photo that was sent in above, Now thst's "Bloody Hot" !!! WHO CARES IF HES SHAVED. LOL. PEACE Brothers and Sisters. Hedonic. tp
http://main.bisexual.com/forum//images/smilies/wink.gifhttp://main.bisexual.com/forum/images/smilies/bibounce2.gif
!

AmericanBeauty
Apr 16, 2009, 3:37 AM
Trimmed is OK so is au natural.

I don't like shaved at all, since I don't find the Ken/Barbie doll look sexy and adults are supposed to have some pubic hair.

bityme
Apr 16, 2009, 8:19 AM
Shaved is nice when its silky smooth. The problem is that after a day or two you develop a 5 o'clock shadow. It can be as rough as a man's.

Every time I've tried it, I end up letting everything grow back. It just takes too much time and effort to keep it smooth. And then, of course, you have to odeal with the shaving bumps.

I appreciate those who do, but I'm not diligent enough to keep it up.

TXLonestarTX69
Apr 16, 2009, 8:24 AM
I totally agree. The "landing strip" look is hot and I, too, enjoy the process of shaving. It usually ends up with nice ejaculation...

I too find totally shaved to be a bit too child-like. I shave, and prefer the "landing strip" look. Very much enjoy the way I feel and look, and enjoy the process of shaving.

whychoose
Apr 16, 2009, 11:24 AM
We are both clean shaven and wouldn't have it any other way. Hubby waxed once and it left more burn that shaving does, so he just takes care of it in the shower every other day.

maddog52
Apr 16, 2009, 2:22 PM
Neatly trimmed is cool. On ladies a nice little patch under the bikini line, on guys maybe shaved balls. :rolleyes:

tristancir
Apr 16, 2009, 5:19 PM
I like everything shaved. I may, on occasion have a week of growth. Prefer my partners, of either sex to have little or no pubic hair.

ris19
Apr 16, 2009, 5:23 PM
I have a hairy fetish. I like hairy penis and vaginas

LightSpeedDemon
Apr 16, 2009, 6:55 PM
I'm quite a hairy lad. I've always wondered about waxing or shaving just to make it more convenient. My friends said to me it just seemed kinda "gay" to shave if you're a guy. XD My damn itchy nuts though!!!

Biboz49
Apr 16, 2009, 10:57 PM
I loved them shaved smooth, front to back. Just like me. I also like guys with very little body hair. I like women shaved smooth too.

big fat &bi
Apr 17, 2009, 3:08 AM
well im a guy and i dont shave anything but im not real hairy to begin with as far as women go i will not touch fu*k eat lick or go anywhere near a hairy pussy a little patch is fine but gawd theres nothing more disgusting than a hairy pussy as far as guys go i dont mind hair as long as he is well groomed and it actually feels kinda good feeling his bush at the back door

M. Wolfe
Apr 17, 2009, 3:13 AM
I'm not very hairy (I can't grow a beard to save my life) and am not a fan of hairiness. I cut mine short, I like having the hair but it doesn't look any good long.

veganbigmac
Apr 17, 2009, 3:22 AM
Well as half Italian I am fairly hirsute. Thankfully I don't have back or ass hair (yugh:eek:). But every time I contemplate shaving I just look at how sharp my razor is, and I stop trusting my hand near my goods all of a sudden. I trim it nice, but another issue with shaving (at least for the hirsute) is where to stop. I could shave my balls and cock and all, but then I'd have hairy thighs and legs and abs, and etc. Shave those too, now we're talking a serious time investment. So why bother? It's not like the natural look doesn't have its charms, I find the odor of one's sex to be incredibly erotic. Then again the appearance of a shaved sex is equally enticing. I suppose it's yet another case by case basis. as for me, I guess I just have to take the time, get the nerve, and give shaving a real chance before passing judgment. Criticizing without attempting is lame...at best.

graytwo
Apr 17, 2009, 4:40 AM
Do girls/guys like guys who shave all, i wear g strings and find it nice to shave all smooth. Most of my partners like it and i like the look.........
Adam

Not sure if this is an answer to your question, since it turned into a "hairy vs. non-hariy" issue based on other posts.

Right up front - don't matter to me as long as it is trimmed in the areas that count.
Hair is hair. ok, some people have it others don't. The intention to shave the whole body turns me totally off. Who wants to play with a nude or wrinkly skin that feels like a naked mole? I need some fur somewhere just to play with...

So, Have a number of Q's, [questions - why's], for you.
- why do males shave
- why do females shave
- why didn't pre-1900 ladies shave?
- why did makeup start for men first?
- why do women wear Hi-heels now?
- why is pink a female color now where blue use to be the female color?

We talk about being Bi -- our ancestors were that way with no problems, other than hatred from religion, royalty, and norms of the time that got them banished, beaten or killed.

Hopefully, I'll fair better since I've been banished and beaten and never killed yet... duh:rolleyes: Flamed many times, so I just roast HOT-dogs and burgers.

M. Wolfe
Apr 17, 2009, 4:56 AM
So, Have a number of Q's, [questions - why's], for you.
- why do males shave
- why do females shave
- why didn't pre-1900 ladies shave?
- why did makeup start for men first?
- why do women wear Hi-heels now?
- why is pink a female color now where blue use to be the female color?

It sounds like you may have some ideas.