PDA

View Full Version : CURIOUS

sweetstuff
Oct 25, 2005, 11:48 AM
Hi Iam Sweet stuff ,
All I think about lately is being with a women laying in bed with her, Exploring my sexual disires, Licking on her click sucking on those big breast, messageing all over her beautifull attractive body, Iam loving her as she to me, making her fell so good inside, I still love being with being with men, I also what to explore in a three some, Someone tell me, Do i just what to have fun with women or iam i bi-sexual, :girl:

Damon
Oct 25, 2005, 12:54 PM
I have a question for your question.. Do YOU want to just have fun with women or do you WANT to be a BiSexual..?

Damon :)

rayosytruenos
Oct 25, 2005, 1:59 PM
Hi Iam Sweet stuff ,
All I think about lately is being with a women laying in bed with her, Exploring my sexual disires, Licking on her click sucking on those big breast, messageing all over her beautifull attractive body, Iam loving her as she to me, making her fell so good inside, I still love being with being with men, I also what to explore in a three some, Someone tell me, Do i just what to have fun with women or iam i bi-sexual, :girl:

Hi!

I guess you masturbate... When you masturbate, do you think about...:

1) having sex only with women?
2) having sex only with men?
3) having sex with both men and women?

If you answered yes to :

1) then, you are, at least in theory, lesbian.
2) then, you are, at least in theory, straight.
3) then, you are, at least in theory, bisexual.

Why do I say in theory? Because, it could happen that if you haven't acted on these feelings yet, once you act on them, you can find that it's not what you expected, or liked.

So then the next step, is to put it into practice and try with men, and try with women. Then you can know for sure, what makes your boat move.

All the best,

ray

sweetstuff
Oct 25, 2005, 2:12 PM
:)
I have a question for your question.. Do YOU want to just have fun with women or do you WANT to be a BiSexual..?

Damon :) Hi Damon Iam very confused about what i want, I often think that I just what to have fun and play with them, On thee other i want to spend time with a women, I still also wants to be with a man, :three:

Damon
Oct 25, 2005, 2:24 PM
Then go forth and experiment my friend :)

And make many a woman (and yourself) happy in the process.. After two or 3 experiences, re-assess the situation and see how you feel and what you desire..

In the meantime.. keep us filled in on your progress, concerns, or just mindless ramblings :)

Damon