PDA

View Full Version : Hi...I'm new...

NYRangersFan
Sep 19, 2007, 5:40 PM
Hey...um...well I'm Rachel and I'm 26 years old... for the last like year and 1/2 I've been trying to figure out my sexuality. I never went away to college so I never experimented until i moved out lol... but i did like a year and 1/2 ago and two weeks ago I accepted the fact that I am Bisexual. It feels really good...I've already told some friends and two cousins and they are all cool with it and I'm so happy that i have open minded friends. back a year and 1/2 ago i made out with a girl for the first time.. it was supposed to be a joke to shut our guy friend up but i liked it and looked forward to our Saturday nights... me and this girl are still friends and work together...you think it would be weird lol but it isn't...anyway... i've had experiences with guys and girls... but yes i am still a virgin...to both that way... but there is a girl who i like very much and she is coming to see me soon...i can't wait actually.

and i jsut realized i am rambling lol... I'm just really happy that i figured it out and i'm not really ashamed to admit it...i plan on telling my folks when i go back to NY on the 2nd (for the first rangers game GO RANGERS!) so they know who i am...and my folks are open minded and raised me that way so i hope it will go well. anyway I'll shut up now lol and i can't wait to meet you all :) and glad i finally found a board on this :)

Skater Boy
Sep 19, 2007, 5:44 PM
Wow, a 26 year old virgin... nothing wrong with that obviously! :)

But welcome to the site... hope you enjoy your time here!

You should fill in your profile details and maybe add some photos so we can all learn some more about you.

SB

darkeyes
Sep 19, 2007, 5:51 PM
Hey...um...well I'm Rachel and I'm 26 years old... for the last like year and 1/2 I've been trying to figure out my sexuality. I never went away to college so I never experimented until i moved out lol... but i did like a year and 1/2 ago and two weeks ago I accepted the fact that I am Bisexual. It feels really good...I've already told some friends and two cousins and they are all cool with it and I'm so happy that i have open minded friends. back a year and 1/2 ago i made out with a girl for the first time.. it was supposed to be a joke to shut our guy friend up but i liked it and looked forward to our Saturday nights... me and this girl are still friends and work together...you think it would be weird lol but it isn't...anyway... i've had experiences with guys and girls... but yes i am still a virgin...to both that way... but there is a girl who i like very much and she is coming to see me soon...i can't wait actually.

and i jsut realized i am rambling lol... I'm just really happy that i figured it out and i'm not really ashamed to admit it...i plan on telling my folks when i go back to NY on the 2nd (for the first rangers game GO RANGERS!) so they know who i am...and my folks are open minded and raised me that way so i hope it will go well. anyway I'll shut up now lol and i can't wait to meet you all :) and glad i finally found a board on this :)soz hun...ya don wanna go shoutin Rangers ere...we call em huns an they got stuffed by me baby Jambos last sat!!! Different game, diff team, but ya learn all sortsa odd things ere!!!But we neva spoke so all me sez is 'elo an welcome 2 the site.. an don u worry bout ramblin...believe me..ther r peeps in ere who r far worse tha u! tee hee...:female::tong:

NYRangersFan
Sep 19, 2007, 5:58 PM
TY skater boy and I jsut did that with the profile :P and yea nothing wrong with being 16 and still a virgin :P thanks for hte welcome

and lol Darkeyes....totally diff team I think... this is Hockey. Love the hockey hehe... but yes thank you for the welcome.

woah and i just saw there is a bi flag...cool.... :flag2:

naive
Sep 19, 2007, 6:02 PM
yeah, don't bag the virgins! :bigrin:

oh, and welcome! :wiggle2:

darkeyes
Sep 19, 2007, 6:05 PM
Me an Babsalonia r virgins..feel free...tee hee:tong:

NYRangersFan
Sep 19, 2007, 6:08 PM
yeah, don't bag the virgins! :bigrin:

oh, and welcome! :wiggle2:

woohoo love seeing older virgins :) :bigrin:

shameless agitator
Sep 19, 2007, 6:09 PM
Welcome home Rachel. Looking forward to having you as part of our little family.

naive
Sep 19, 2007, 6:10 PM
Me an Babsalonia r virgins..feel free...tee hee:tong:

i'd like to hear your version of a virgin!

NYRangersFan
Sep 19, 2007, 6:15 PM
lol thanks

and i take it darkeyes isn't one :P lmfao

darkeyes
Sep 19, 2007, 6:38 PM
woohoo love seeing older virgins :) :bigrin:
Older virgins?? jeez..wot soss...tee hee:bigrin:

darkeyes
Sep 19, 2007, 6:39 PM
lol thanks

and i take it darkeyes isn't one :P lmfao

An wot else is a gal who is born unda the sign of the maiden??? Course me a bloody virgin!!!:bigrin:

MarieDelta
Sep 19, 2007, 6:41 PM
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z84/mariesophia66/welcomeW.gif

And hey, did someone say something about virgins...

Welcome Rachel :)

NYRangersFan
Sep 19, 2007, 6:42 PM
ok i have no idea what you just said:crosseye:

NYRangersFan
Sep 19, 2007, 6:43 PM
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z84/mariesophia66/welcomeW.gif

And hey, did someone say something about virgins...

Welcome Rachel :)

lol thanks and yes i am a virgin :P

darkeyes
Sep 19, 2007, 6:44 PM
ok i have no idea what you just said:crosseye:
U jus came ere in time...time 2 learn franspeak!!!:female::tong::bipride:

anne27
Sep 19, 2007, 6:48 PM
U jus came ere in time...time 2 learn franspeak!!!:female::tong::bipride:

Some of us are still sorting that language out ;).

Welcome to the forum, 'RangersFan!

NYRangersFan
Sep 19, 2007, 6:54 PM
Some of us are still sorting that language out ;).

Welcome to the forum, 'RangersFan!

lol... i'm glad i'm not hte only one confused...and thanks :bipride:

darkeyes
Sep 19, 2007, 6:59 PM
tee hee:tong:

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Sep 19, 2007, 7:03 PM
Hi there sweetie , welcome ;-)

First let me skip right to the point. Being a die hard Detroit Redwings fan I have to say that i miss my Brendon Shanahan something fierce GO # 14. God I love that man, even have his jersey. I remember watching the wings -rangers game and him scoring the very first point. I said to my self " well holy shit " lol I was proud of him, has to be hard to go up against your old teamates like that espeically when they are the RedWings. Our first game is Oct 3rd, and of course its my first night back to work coming off vacation so Im not sure how much I'll get to see. But thank god its soon returning :)

On to a more important matter. I'd like to tell you this is a wonderful place. I have made many close friends here that I love very much. We're here for eachother unconditionally I hope you find the support your looking for here, if anything ya already got me. Take care !

LynnAnne

darkeyes
Sep 19, 2007, 7:10 PM
*shakes head in gr8 sadness at gel's sportin reminescence... thinks..ice hockey..jeeez!!!!*

But me still luffsya ratbag!!!:tong: lix..nibbles....snogs wiv wiggly tongue...:bigrin:

Pash as well of course scrummie:tongue:

smurf111978
Sep 19, 2007, 7:10 PM
Welcome to the site Rachel make your self at home and make sure you come and join us in chat some time.

Dont worry about fran she is scottish she cant help it :P (waits for the chopper to strike).

I'm glad you found some one you like honey I hope all goes well for you.

Love & hugs
Smurfie
xoxoxo

NYRangersFan
Sep 19, 2007, 7:11 PM
Hi there sweetie , welcome ;-)

First let me skip right to the point. Being a die hard Detroit Redwings fan I have to say that i miss my Brendon Shanahan something fierce GO # 14. God I love that man, even have his jersey. I remember watching the wings -rangers game and him scoring the very first point. I said to my self " well holy shit " lol I was proud of him, has to be hard to go up against your old teamates like that espeically when they are the RedWings. Our first game is Oct 3rd, and of course its my first night back to work coming off vacation so Im not sure how much I'll get to see. But thank god its soon returning :)

On to a more important matter. I'd like to tell you this is a wonderful place. I have made many close friends here that I love very much. We're here for eachother unconditionally I hope you find the support your looking for here, if anything ya already got me. Take care !

LynnAnne

Thank you :) and as a Redwings fan I have no beef with you hehe...if you were an islanders, devils or flyers fan then yea lmfao.... i live in flyers country....ach... i love the hockey and glad i found a fellow fan :)

and it seems friendly... i cna't wait to meet everyone...i found i am much happier realizing who i am... its been good so far :)

NYRangersFan
Sep 19, 2007, 7:14 PM
lol wow can't keep up with the post...and yea i am having a hard time keeping up with the post.

i hope it works too but she is so far away...but we will see... thanks for the support

darkeyes
Sep 19, 2007, 7:14 PM
Welcome to the site Rachel make your self at home and make sure you come and join us in chat some time.

Dont worry about fran she is scottish she cant help it :P (waits for the chopper to strike).

I'm glad you found some one you like honey I hope all goes well for you.

Love & hugs
Smurfie
xoxoxo
Me getcha Smurfie..neva fear.... Cleave nice an thirsty an ready 2 hand..tee hee:tong:

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Sep 19, 2007, 7:15 PM
*shakes head in gr8 sadness at gel's sportin reminescence... thinks..ice hockey..jeeez!!!!*

But me still luffsya ratbag!!!:tong: lix..nibbles....snogs wiv wiggly tongue...:bigrin:

Pash as well of course scrummie:tongue:

mmm snogs n huggles , and dont worry i'll always still luff ya mostest ratbag

darkeyes
Sep 19, 2007, 7:19 PM
C me luffly lil NYhockeyhunfan..we luffly in ere..ya don stay a virgin for long..cept me an Babsy of course..but then we born unda sign of the maiden..we born virgins an we die virgins... no matta how much shaggin we dus!! tee hee:bigrin:

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Sep 19, 2007, 7:21 PM
I was hoping to try out club hockey myself but it didnt pan out for me. Next year tho, just not enough hours in a day. Next year :wiggle2:

I got no real beef with any other hockey fan either until the games begin :bigrin: Best of luck !

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 19, 2007, 7:23 PM
You GO Girl. Welcome to this wonderful group of open minded folks. :}
Cat

NYRangersFan
Sep 19, 2007, 7:29 PM
haha i don't think i'm drunk enough for the scottish lmfao..though i think she said i won't be a virgin forlong lol...cybering don't count lmfao...

and yea HOckey ROCKS! lol.

thanks cherokee... i feel so free right now and to find this board... i litterally looked for a week lmfao...

darkeyes
Sep 19, 2007, 8:32 PM
Cybrin?? Shockin... on this site?? Neva.. as if ne 1 wud... God...:bigrin::tong:

JrzGuy3
Sep 19, 2007, 8:56 PM
haha i don't think i'm drunk enough for the scottish lmfao..though i think she said i won't be a virgin forlong lol...cybering don't count lmfao...

and yea HOckey ROCKS! lol.

thanks cherokee... i feel so free right now and to find this board... i litterally looked for a week lmfao...

To break from the comments other people are asking...

Are you looking forward to the new season? I've been in knots ever since we signed Gomez and Drury. And everything from camp that blueshirt bulletin's been posting sounds so freakin' good I can't wait. And I heart Sean Avery SOOOOOOOOOO much!

NYRangersFan
Sep 19, 2007, 9:27 PM
i cant wait for the new season...its the only reason why i hate summer lol no hockey.... i need my hockey!

JulianSWarren
Sep 19, 2007, 9:34 PM
Hey babylove, I'm so glad that you are happy, you know how much I love you and that I can't wait to be with you. You are beautiful, sexy and kind, I wish I could fly there right now and be with you, but we'll be togehter soon. Until then we have msn and the phone!:bipride:

NYRangersFan
Sep 19, 2007, 9:37 PM
It's my babygirl.... for those that have read this post this is the girl i gushed about...Rita...you are so beautiful. I cna't wait. So far everyone here has been awesome! *giggles liek a school girl* lol only rita gets me to do that :P I'm glad you joind babygirl. :bipride:

LEBBW1968
Sep 20, 2007, 3:11 AM
Congrats! That's cool! I hope your parents are cool with it. And don't worry about being a virgin. I didn't actually loose my virginity until I was 35. I waited until I was in love and wouldn't have done it any differently. It made the first experience very special. (Not that I recommend waiting that long...lol)

onewhocares
Sep 20, 2007, 11:07 AM
Welcome Rachel.

I am Belle and well I am proud to say that I am from Boston, home of the Bruins. Now granted I know that I do not know too much about hockey….but I dare say that the men in black and gold have had a wonderful history. I do think that the Rangers have a fine past and a great future.

Now…a couple of things…

Never be ashamed of being a virgin at your age….guess what….I only slept with one man at the age of 24 and I married him….and I was a virgin not cause of some moral or religious scruples, but rather cause I am not the most beautiful woman and at that time I did not realize that beauty really does not have any thing to do with the outside of a person. I have this site and the wonderful people here to credit for my new found acceptance of myself. So, NEVER let anyone make you feel uncomfortable about what you do or do not do. The time will be right. The person will be right. You will then make beautiful love.

Speaking of the people on this site….if I could wish one thing for you Rachel, it would be that you meet and enjoy half the fantastic people I have had the honor to meet, be they in person or on line. Our common bond seems to attract great people for the most part. I am here if you ever need a friend.

Belle