PDA

View Full Version : Im done for awhile.... taking a break from sites like this....

deletetacount123
Sep 19, 2007, 10:42 AM
Well, lately Ive realized sites like this is playing a part of my depression... you know, reading about someone elses "amazing night" and such has been putting me down.

Ive decided Im just wasting my time on here and dating sites together.

While this site is fun, I have met a lot of people... but Im just not getting the same feel of this place as I did before. (And by the way, it sucks when you meet someone you really like on here but can't have them cause they already have a partner... and even if they were single at first when you met them and "all of a sudden" have a partner can make one feel sad :( )

True my location may be playing a BIG part........ but what can I do about it??? Ive tried hard twice and failed twice and as far as Im concerned, I'll have no help in moving and It'll cost way to much.
I do live in a 3 floor townhouse with 3 bedrooms, 3 baths.... every room has stuff I don't need but what do I do with it?
EVERY time I try to list on ebay, no one wants to buy it mostly cause shipping is to much, and they think Im trying to scam them. (I quote excatly what the post office tells me)

Part of me also feels my being deaf plays another major part. To many people judge that before getting to know me. True, saying Im deaf does keep those poeple away but it does hurt to know they do that. :(

Ugh.... I think maybe Im just wanting the one thing I want the most to badly... maybe I need to give it a break and avoid sites like this and other dating sites for awhile.

Just let myself take a breather and try to figure out my life. Cause I am one depressed lonely girl. Maybe then I'll find the one thing I want the most.

I'll still be on Facebook, some of you have me added so I'll still talk to ya :)

Well, I'll probably still check the site once in awhile. Bye for now you guys.
Take care :) I'll be back someday.

Tasha

rissababynta
Sep 19, 2007, 12:46 PM
that really sucks. you surely will be missed. i hope your break helps and you'll be back soon

Daviecurious
Sep 19, 2007, 3:36 PM
Truely sorry to hear that you are feeling depressed. I know what that is like. Don't be afraid to learn more about it and how to deal with it. It CAN be overcome. Hope the break helps, and will miss you while you're gone. Thinking about you, and looking forward to your return.

YouronlyGoddess
Sep 19, 2007, 3:57 PM
So sad your leaving, but it's understood. I've seen the advice you've given to others and hope it helps you to know how much you've helped others. I've wanted to email you for some time and tell you I LOVE that picture with the two woman kissing. Makes me melt every time I see it.

If you should every be in my area, I'd love to meet you and give you a hug. Best of luck to you. I hope that what you are looking for finds you quickly.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 19, 2007, 7:31 PM
Well Sweetie, all of us get to feeling like this now and then, too. You just take care of you and feel free to say hello when you feel like it. ;}
Spirits Bless Little One.
Cat.

12voltman59
Sep 19, 2007, 8:36 PM
I can understand what you are feeling---do what you think is best for you and do remember--you will be missed by many--good luck and I do hope you find the things you are looking for in your life----

All the best and good luck, Godspeed and hope to see ya back again soon.

Doggie_Wood
Sep 19, 2007, 10:55 PM
Tasha hon - you will definately be missed, but I can also understand where you are coming from. Take care of yourself and don't forget that there are those at this site (myself included) that hold an immeasurable amount of unconditional love for you. You are family, and you can come back any time you want.

Luv Ya Sweetie,

JD aka :doggie:

anne27
Sep 20, 2007, 3:15 PM
Be well, be happy, Tash.

You will be missed in your absence!

LWynn4
Sep 20, 2007, 3:56 PM
wow I'm really sorry I didn't get to know you before you left.

well heres to good luck and good fucks.
seriouslt take care of yourself and come back someday, you seem like a really cool person to know.