PDA

View Full Version : Questions about first time!

Peggy
Sep 17, 2007, 4:42 PM
At last I've met my man for my first bi experience...but I have some questions...I will be the passive one...
1. How do I keep myself clean from any unwanted and disturbing substance?
2. Being a bi and since it will be my first time...I don't feel like kissing another man for now may be later...how do you go about it?
3. How do you make sure that it is great?

Some tips will be very useful...thanks for sharing...

shameless agitator
Sep 17, 2007, 4:56 PM
At last I've met my man for my first bi experience...but I have some questions...I will be the passive one...

You don't. The only way to really control this is to skimp on the lube & trust me you don't want to do that. Lube really isn't a big deal. You'll probably want to shit afterwards & that will take care of it.

2. Being a bi and since it will be my first time...I don't feel like kissing another man for now may be later...how do you go about it?

Talk about that before hand. Tell him that's where you're at & see if he still wants to go about it.

Part of this obviously is beyond your control. It pretty much depends on how good he is. You described your role as the "passive one". Hopefully that doesn't mean you plan on just lying there. That would be a good way to make sure it wasn't good. One thing to take into consideration would be how well you trust this guy to take things slowly enough to not hurt you. You have the best control of speed and depth if you're on top, limited control on the bottom in missionary, and no control doggy style.

Germanicus
Sep 17, 2007, 5:22 PM

1. Insist they have a bath/shower beforehand, or build it into the foreplay so at least you know they are clean. Insist they use a condom with plenty of water-based (not oil-based) lubricant since oil-based lubricant will rot the condom and reduce its effectiveness as a barrier, even lead to it tearing into two pieces. Water-based lubricant will not rot the condom and will help the sex be more pleasureable. You could always ask that they are gentle, or choose a position where you are in control, eg sat on top, to minimise the risk of tearing the condom, and check regularly that it hasnt broken. Finally, you could always ask them not to cum inside you even with a condom on - any genuine person wouldnt refuse this suggestion. If you dont trust the person, stop half-way through with an excuse.

There is a safe-sex feature or thread somewhere on this site with more details.

2. You dont have to kiss him - its not compulsory, but just kiss him like you would if he was a woman - just be prepared for a much more stronger tongue on a man!

3. Just relax, and you dont have to go all the way the first time if you dont feel ready to go that far - you have as much say as to what happens as he does.

I'm sure people on this site have other suggestions

DiamondDog
Sep 17, 2007, 5:50 PM

1.Use a condom and make sure that you're clean on the inside and that you've skipped heavy meals and some people will tell you to douche but it's ultimately not needed if everything is working like it normally should and it can cause more harm than good and you can become dependant on it.

You can ask him to get tested and get tested yourself. Also don't have sex with people who don't want to use condoms, people who IV drugs or use meth/cocaine, and avoid oil based lubes but use water/silicon based lubes.

2.Kiss him anyway. Some men (like myself) can't have sex without being kissed and demand it from their male partners.

3.Lie back and think of England! ;)

Skater Boy
Sep 17, 2007, 5:56 PM
3.Lie back and think of England! ;)

Speaking as an Englander, England is probably not the best thing to think of during sex! :bigrin:

DiamondDog
Sep 17, 2007, 7:16 PM
Have him rim you and eat your ass and use his fingers (with trimmed/filed nails) or a toy on you at first.

cakehead
Sep 17, 2007, 7:58 PM
Actually, being the same. Your sexual partner should know your needs as much as his.

You need to let him know that you dont feel kissing is a neccessary part of how you feel right now. If theres trust there he'll understand why.

Dont do anything adventurous first time. Your only sore after if you do something your not meant to! As previously suggested try the position where you are in control, by sitting on his cock. Once your ass is warmed up and more stretched you can change position into lets say your on your back with him holding your legs up or you in doggy. But even then, dont focus on getting him to cum. You need to feel comfy with his body in yours.

I reccomend playing with your own ass first, as you'll be more comfortable being your first time. Perhaps invest in a douche, or i've heard (not tried) but a shower hose can be just as effective, but not too powerful incase you burst something!

Important thing is, have fun and only do what you feel your ready for.

"Dreams can come true, but nightmares happen too"