PDA

View Full Version : What a Morning (MMF threesome sex)

tell_no_one99
Sep 14, 2007, 6:36 PM
O.K. so Last Night I got home from a work function and I had forgot to shut my computer down in the morning, it was a good thing that I left it on because I got an MSN message from this couple that i had played with before
Moth of them marty and shirly had sent me messages "Can you be at our place by 5:00 am we want to play ". Early I know especially since I was out that night I sent them messages telling them I would be there.

I got up late 10 to 5 and they were 20 mins away so I had to jump in the shower get dressed and get my ass over to their apartment ugh a Quick text to say that I was on my way i get there get buzzed in and up to their apartment I knock once and open the door both of them are on the Couch naked, Marty was on his back and shirly is giving him head.

I waste no time and get undressed and go join them on the couch.
I stood there for a second looking at them with my cock in my hand it was a wonderful sight seeing shirly chomp down on Marty's 6" cock. Marty grabbed my cock and pulled me closer to him. immediatly taking my fat cock (I'm 7" and very thick) into his mouth he reaches his hand between my legsm grabs my ass and pulls me so I'm right there.

after a couple of mins of this Marty releases me and says to Shirly
"now you suck him" she gets over to my cock and I grab marty's and start sucking him off.

My this time both me and Marty and laying on the couch. Shirly is on her knees taking turns on both of us then she sits up grabs both out cocks in her hand and says " SO Who wants anal" I said "O.K" I noticed that marty was a bit nervous so I layed on the couch and shirly went to go get some Condoms. Marty got between my legs and continued to suck me off while the Condoms were being fetched.

i positioned myself on the couch so that my ass was hanging over and my anus was in the right position. Marty stopped to put on the COndom and shirly layed on the couch and proceeded to suck me off. i quickly licked my fingers and wet my asshole while marty got into position.

It mush have been a combination of things me playing with my Monster Dildo, marty's thin smaller dick but little effort was needed for marty to get inside me.
there was marty fucking me shirly sucking me it felt amazing, i even grunted "yeah fuck me" and marty picked up the pace.

then marty said to Shirly "get on the floor"shirly got between my legs on all fours, marty ripped off the condom and proceeded to fuck Shirly while she gave me head.

he came in side her I came on her chest and we ended out session as quickly as it started. all in time for me to get to work well before 7:00 PM:(

this was my second threesome and the first time I've done anal in an mmf
let me tell you I was suffering at work with a hard on all day long :)

since they are on this site I Just wanted to tell them how much fun I had this morning and hopefully we can play again soon

I think i may want to try and take Marty's load in my mouth and shirly's strap on in my ass:bibounce::bigrin:

onewhocares
Sep 14, 2007, 7:46 PM
Well, arn't you the lucky fellow. All I had for breakfast was coffee and not even a bagel.....some people have all the luck. But....LUNCH...well that was another story.

Hope this relationship is going where you want it to be.

Belle

guycurious
Sep 15, 2007, 7:13 AM
I now hate you for having what I've been wanting for a long time......

Too bad you're so far away........

Trinity-Fl
Sep 15, 2007, 12:47 PM
This may be redundant....

MFM sex is just soooo good!

CC/SC