PDA

View Full Version : A question for the ladies

wolfcamp
Sep 14, 2007, 3:22 PM
This is a curiousity mostly. I have wondered about this question for a long time, and if there is a good place to ask, this is probably the place. I don't think the Venus/Mars books cover this directly.

I am wondering what attracts a woman to a woman, and what is it about love-making that a woman gets from another woman? Being a visually attracted, orgasm centered male, I have a hard time relating to the attraction of one woman to another. Oh, I understand how everyone is attracted to the beauty of women. I once heard someone say that men look at women and women look at women, and I think that is so true. I also know that women put more emphasis on emotional support, and that plays a big role, but I guess I'm more curious about the physical and primal aspect.

I know that men can be rough and abrupt sometimes. Is it that women just want to experience a more delicate and subtle experience of lovemaking that they don't get from men? I know that women put more importance on foreplay and the actions leading up to penetration, but I also think that penetration and...um...well...fucking is important to women too, but women need prosthetic help to actually perform that act. Is it always important? Is it ever not important? Are there w/w relationships that don't require it? Is oral sex an adequate substitute?

I can understand it on a superficial level, but I'd like to hear it from women themselves.

Thanks,
WC

darkeyes
Sep 14, 2007, 5:07 PM
Wow. Hard.

Lemme think... wimmen look nicer, look sexier, smell nicer, less grotty breath, dress nicer, dress sexier, r gentler, hav more pash an consideration in the sack, know ZACTLY all the buttons 2 press.... in short they jus altogetha yummier...need me say more?? Or ya wan the book?:tong:

kitten
Sep 14, 2007, 5:42 PM
It is more about the soul that attracts me most to my lovers. I find that there is a connection with the person before I have physical connections in most cases, maybe that is a case of being a mature woman.
Dunno - but I have attractions to both sexes and for many different reasons that are unique to each person.

good question to ask.

Fire Lotus
Sep 14, 2007, 5:50 PM
A woman's sensuality is different. The whole vibe is. That is what I like about them. Also, women are softer and most of the time smell better than men. Having the same body parts, they are more aware of how certain things feel, work and can relate that to/on another woman.

As for your more intimate questions, penetration is great but it's not the be all that ends all. (For me, anyway.) So when I'm with a woman, I don't need toys to give me pleasure. Although if a woman I'm with would like something used on her for penetration, I'm more than happy to supply that pleasure for her. Oral does very well by me and for me. (Giving & receiving)

anne27
Sep 14, 2007, 8:17 PM
It's apples and oranges. There is no comparing sex with women to sex with men. Sex among women tends to be more sensual, more about the pleasure of the moment than the end result. There's a soft sensuality you just don't have with men. It's a very heady experience. That's why I can never give up on women.

And to answer your other questions, toys are not necessarily a part of girl to girl sex. Different women like different things. I can't answer for them all. To me, it depends on what my partner likes. You take their desires into consideration always.

:2cents:

wolfcamp
Sep 14, 2007, 10:24 PM
Thanks for all your replies. They are interesting and enlightening.

I may have been a little crude in wording the latter part of my question, but the question was sincere. It isn't the way I normally talk. Apparently I am more spontaneous in my writing. I had second thoughts about the wording, but after several of your replies, I was unable to edit. I apologize.

WC

fantas
Sep 14, 2007, 11:11 PM
I agree with all the above ladies on every point. I other nice thing is with women u never have to explain or justify yourself ... like why you do or don't, change your mind today, tomorrow, next week or never.

TaylorMade
Sep 14, 2007, 11:43 PM
Some of the things mentioned are the things that frustrate me about them, because honestly, I don't understand them... emotionally, they are enigmas that I just can't get close to. But they are fun to talk to and get to know, but because I don't understand them, it's blunted.

Physically though, the hug and the kiss, the taste of her breasts and the smell of her sex arouses something primal with me that I cannot deny.

It's a paradox I think the guys would understand.

*Taylor*

kitten
Sep 15, 2007, 12:43 AM
I understand that too Tayor.

and please don't worry WC about your wording or phrasing. I get your sincerety and appreciate such an honest question.

the apples and oranges analogy certainly fits, anne.

My most intense orgasms are from oral stimulation with or without penetration. Penetration is a whole other sensation.

Cesca
Sep 15, 2007, 10:06 AM
I know that men can be rough and abrupt sometimes. Is it that women just want to experience a more delicate and subtle experience of lovemaking that they don't get from men? I know that women put more importance on foreplay and the actions leading up to penetration, but I also think that penetration and...um...well...fucking is important to women too, but women need prosthetic help to actually perform that act. Is it always important? Is it ever not important? Are there w/w relationships that don't require it? Is oral sex an adequate substitute?

I think all of what has been said by others about covers it. But women can be abrupt and rough sometimes. Not all are the soft caring and compassionate type. Not all like the same things. And many women like being rough with each other in lovemaking. I enjoy it when being treated roughly by man or woman. I love oral sex but love being penetrated hard and rough at just the right time. Whether by penis, strapon, hand or anything else, that roughness helps me to the most amazing orgasm. The advantage of it not being a penis is the continuation of of the experience until I just cant take any more. Women are just that bit better at that for me. Especially older more experienced women.

Lorcan
Sep 15, 2007, 10:30 PM
to explain the sexual side of why we, for the most part, don't need toys:

A man wants to put his penis inside something...he wants penetration.

For a woman the clitoris is anatomically analogous to the penis. In the womb, if it's going to be a boy, the clitoris becomes a penis. Same nerves and everything.

I want to put my clitoris inside something... but it's so small that the mouth works best.

Do you see now? Oral sex IS penetration for us. :bigrin:

darkeyes
Sep 16, 2007, 8:08 AM
Not so sure Lorc hun... but its a pointa view me neva reely considered... havin pondered wotyas sed for a bit, me considers it more likely that scissrin is our penetration...the culmination of jus a lil foreplay, of wich oral is but a part...

But still valid an intelligent point 2 make at end of day.. me will ponder on this sum more...:)

Tell ya this..yas started a gud ole barney ere tween me m8s..lol:bigrin: |Gud girl..dus luff a gud argument!:tong:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 16, 2007, 1:33 PM
Well sweetie, with the way my incoherant brain is today, I'm not certain if I'll make sense, but I'll endeavor to. :}
Its different for everyone, Wolf.
In my experiances, its the friendship and chemical attraction first. I am very Bi selective, and a woman has to touch a couple of different levels with me. I love making people feel good, both mentally And physically, but sex between women isnt always physical. It can be the touch of another woman, the gentleness and passion. Women love to touch, kiss, and arouse slowly, building up to passion's end. Sometimes a girl just needs some slow, easy, take your time and dont rush lovin', other times she needs raw, wild passion.
With women(sometimes) she can Find that easy laid back kind of lovin'.
I guess its like a line from one of my favorite groups(Pet Shop Boys) West End Girls.
"It depends on whether you choose a hard or soft option"

Women Feel wonderful, they are soft, smooth, and sometimes so silky to the touch. Its all about sensation, my friend. Women Need touch, we Need to be kissed and romanced, we Need to be filled with sensations both physically And mentally. With other women we find that. With men we need the good hard pounding of skin upon skin, with women, we need the mental pleasure as Well as the physical.
Not too sure if this answered your question, Sugar. With a 102 temp I'm not sure if I'm making a great deal of sense..lol
Kat

Sweet59
Sep 16, 2007, 8:14 PM
For me sex can be different with each partner I have, depending on my and their desires at the moment. With men as well as women, my greatest pleasure comes from touching and tasting them. Giving pleasure gives me pleasure. The act of sexual fulfillment for all concerned is my main goal. Thus with each person, I search for what it is that gives them the most pleasure.

I've been with men who didn't like oral sex. I've been with men who liked their nipples sucked on. I've been with women who were pleasured with just my tongue and women who had to have penetration to climax. I've been with men who just wanted to watch and not be touched. I've been with women who wanted to give oral sex but didn't want to receive.

We are all different, with different desires and different fantasies. Finding someone you are compatible with, who loves to give pleasure as much as receive it is certainly a gift to cherish.