PDA

View Full Version : FeelDoe

dsmbottomguy
Oct 24, 2005, 7:44 PM
we have several strap on toys, but are intrigued with one called a Feeldoe. does anyone have this. just do a google search if you are curious. it looks amazing.. kind of a double dong with an angle and no harness needed.. looks like fun.. anyone used one?

rayosytruenos
Oct 25, 2005, 3:38 AM
we have several strap on toys, but are intrigued with one called a Feeldoe. does anyone have this. just do a google search if you are curious. it looks amazing.. kind of a double dong with an angle and no harness needed.. looks like fun.. anyone used one?

Hi there!

Yeah, I was intrigued by this toy as it has been named a few times by the girls in the chat room, so I made a bit of research and here you have 2 free videoclips where a feeldoe is used by 2 girls... It seems to be a lot of fun and I wish I could have been there... after all, I'm bi-curious (?) :rolleyes: :

http://www.webelez.com/previews/FeelDoe.wmv

http://www.webelez.com/previews/martini-britni-preview.wmv

As a guy, I'd say that the gizmo is more or less like a boomerang (not really, but more or less having that kind of angle) and then the portion looking like a dick has the apppearance of tight balls with a slimmish longish cut cock. The other end of the "boomerang" is like an egg or an air pump manual valve.

That egg-shaped part is inserted inside the vagina (although they say it could also be inserted in the anus, but it seems designed more appropriately for a vagina) and between the 2 ends, the zone where those 2 parts meet (the inner angle I spoke before of) has a ribbed area made for you to open your labia and let it get in touch with your clitoris.

The penis part can be of course used while having sex with another woman by inserting it in her vagina, arse, or even a bloke's ass.

The video clips show the model with a vibrator piece included, what makes the egg-shaped part vibrate.

I cannot stop thinking that the way the girl grabs the penis shaped part, is like us, guys do, even when she sort of masturbates that fake penis it's like she is doing a hand job to a bloke, and when she is masturbating herself while she has the egg-shaped part in herself is like almost watching a guy jerking off (with the added effect of her stimulation of her own clit).

So is it by any chance that some girls would love to have a penis? :male:

I'd love to help any girl to use one, any offers??? :bigrin:

All the best,

ray

rayosytruenos
Oct 25, 2005, 6:56 PM
Hi there!

Yeah, I was intrigued by this toy as it has been named a few times by the girls in the chat room, so I made a bit of research and [...] where a feeldoe is used by 2 girls... It seems to be a lot of fun and I wish I could have been there... after all, I'm bi-curious (?) :rolleyes:
[...]
All the best,

ray

Hi!

I'd love to see more links to free video clips where the feeldoe is used.

Anyone knows about more links? Or maybe some homemade videoclips links... :bigrin: maybe even used on a guy... :cool:

All the best, take care and have fun,

ray

rayosytruenos
Oct 25, 2005, 8:20 PM
Hi!

I'd love to see more links to free video clips where the feeldoe is used.

Anyone knows about more links? Or maybe some homemade videoclips links... :bigrin: maybe even used on a guy... :cool:

All the best, take care and have fun,

ray

Hi!

I wanted to add this pic to my first post on this thread, but I cannot edit it, maybe there is some time to edit it and after that, you cannot...

Well, this is how a woman with a dick looks like... :tong:

All the best,

ray

Ratchick
Oct 25, 2005, 8:28 PM
Guess what just got added to MY wishlist of toys!
;)
-RC

wanderingrichard
Oct 26, 2005, 12:11 AM
wow, as i told another member here, i shared one link she gave me with the 4 swinger groups i also belong to but seldom get to attend anymore. after about 9 requests for other links cause they can't seem to know how to download and install google or run yahoo search, [ no comment] i think i'm gonna send these along tooo... kinda aint too much into blondes, but if either one of them had let their hair down, it might have been more interesting ... still were nice lil short clips that piqued my interest more.. like ratchick said, i gotta add this one to my toy box wish list. [for visiting ladies to play with, of course.]
rich

dsmbottomguy
Dec 27, 2005, 3:17 AM
WE got one! and oh my god.. is it ever great... we use it regularly now.. even took some pics of her fucking me with it yesterday. She has learned that she cannot hold back if she wants to cum from fucking me.. but when she fucks me HARD, it gets her off.. three orgasms for her from fucking me yesterday.. yes.. this is one wickedly wonderful toy!!!

rayosytruenos
Dec 27, 2005, 3:49 AM
WE got one! and oh my god.. is it ever great... we use it regularly now.. even took some pics of her fucking me with it yesterday. She has learned that she cannot hold back if she wants to cum from fucking me.. but when she fucks me HARD, it gets her off.. three orgasms for her from fucking me yesterday.. yes.. this is one wickedly wonderful toy!!!

mmmm... thanks for sharing...

I wouldn't mind seeing some of your pics or vids... :rolleyes:

yaknowthatguy
Dec 27, 2005, 6:45 PM
another similar product that we've got is the Nexus from Vixen Creations (www.vixencreations.com). Haven't used the feeldoe, but I can say, without a doubt, we both LOVE the Nexus.

wanderingrichard
Dec 27, 2005, 9:44 PM
wooohooo! thanx, yaknow... this one gets bookmarked and bought too.. plus the link gets shared with my groups here.. they are gonna flip.. i mean, they can't get enough of sybian or body bouncer, and feeldoe was a huge hit too, wait til they see this one...[ no they don't live in caves without electricity and running water, or cabins in the middle of nowhere like the unabomber, :bigrin: they just enjoy good toys]

mn freak
Dec 28, 2005, 12:03 AM
We bought one about a month ago.WOW!!! It is the best toy on the planet.
We use it without a harness.My wife uses it more than our old strap on,no buckles or straps to fumble with.Anyone who likes to use strap ons should buy one.We have pics of us using the feeldoe on www.newbienudes.com ,
just type in our name. :2cents:

kesey
Dec 28, 2005, 12:11 AM
Hello,

My name is Kesey. I directed the FeelDoe movie you guys are talking about. I was checking my "Recent Visitors" log and happened to notice a link coming from this forum. Thought I'd check it out and give you some more links.

To see another short video of the Feeldoe, go to the link below, and, under free stuff, look for What Nadia Says About the FeelDoe. It's short but sweet. If you don't know Nadia Hilton, well, she's really hot.

http://www.webelez.com/Members/movies_25.htm

There's another longer movie of Dom Isis Love nailing Nadia with the FeelDoe on that page but that's a pay flick.

On to more free stuff, to hear what a couple models say about the FeelDoe, go to the link below, look for Free Stuff heading, scroll down to near bottom of page, look for text that says: Free FeelDoe Interview.

http://www.webelez.com/Members/movies_17.htm

You can buy the FeelDoe here (I have no affiliation with the site except for they gave a me a couple FeelDoes when they saw how I used them in my vids): www.feeldoe.com

Alright thanks for the interest. And please help support the fort :-)

Kesey Seven

3naib
Dec 29, 2005, 1:34 PM
Kesey 7- thank you SO-O-O much for re-awakening this thread.

:yikes2: OFMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotate:

*S*C*R*E*W* my old dusty virgin closeted harness...

I want one of these in EVERY size and color!!!!

:bowdown:

Bend over Carol Queen, here I cum!

Can I invest in the company?

yaknowthatguy
Dec 29, 2005, 9:08 PM
Ours arrived an hour ago.

Perhaps a review soon? :rolleyes:

Driver 8
Dec 29, 2005, 10:24 PM
I haven't tried the Feeldoe myself, but I noticed that it got rave reviews over at Good Vibrations (http://www.goodvibes.com). The staff there test-drives sex toys before listing them; they said that they were dubious about the manufacturer's claims, but their tests left them convinced. Now I want one.

DGoncz
Dec 30, 2005, 12:56 PM
I posted in reply to Codybear and 3naib in the CYBER thread on this regarding safe sex.

Here's my review of the Slim (purple) Feeldoe which has nothing to do with safe sex, and a few other reviews on the same page:

http://www.extremerestraints.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ST727&Category_Code=&Store_Code=ER

"Man + Woman + Vibrating Feeldoe = Variety"

I love the intense feelings I get with my Feeldoe Slim. :eek: I now believe that a mineral oil enema is best for use with the silicone Feeldoe, but most will probably use a heavy water soluble gel. :2cents:

DGoncz
Dec 31, 2005, 5:49 AM
Hello,

(snip)

http://www.webelez.com/Members/movies_25.htm

(snip) look for text that says: Free FeelDoe Interview.

http://www.webelez.com/Members/movies_17.htm

(snip)

Kesey Seven

These free videos crashed my computer and my Pocket PC when I played them. I read at Microsoft.com that the wma stream can execute external scripts. Symptoms are loss of internet connection (on the Pocket PC, loss of Active Sync ability) and on my main computer, loss of the audio mixer registry entry.

How many times do they have to tell me? Free erotica is never free. In this case, I am the first report, so I ask; have any of you here at bisexual.com had a system problem after running a free webelez.com video from your hard drive (or from their web site)?

By the way, Kesey, fine shootin' on the camera, and Nadia and Precious are a beautiful couple. I particularly enjoyed the deep throat clip and was moved to deep throath my Slim Feeldoe after seeing it. Ahhh.. that is, graaaack!

I have deleted all but the Feeldoe Interview, and will delete it and do the necessary rebuilds after showing it to my dear, who writes here. I have an amateur come shot video to share. Is there anywhere on this site I can, er, (smiles) put it?

Doug

uptoplay2
Aug 16, 2006, 2:58 AM
If not for you folks I never would have seen that later interview at webelez, so THANK YOU!

I hope they manage to find a way to try using two at once since that would give an idea of how using a feeldoe could help a guy to have twice the equipment to please a lady.

There's a group at yahoo that the inventor set up ... should you wish to check in with other users. 1100 and counting... well..... 500 of those own feeldoes.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Feeldoe/

I'll certainly keep cumming her to see what is shared!

My situation is the vanilla wife syndrome and "how to admit" my own kinks. I have tried all but the Stout...... and even that looks intriguing now, but it just is not the same playing alone.

EludedSunshine
Aug 16, 2006, 5:12 AM
Wow, this thread has been in the back of the closet (say what you may) foreeeeever...

But...I've finally been pushed over the edge. Cursed impulse buys, always against my wallet's better judgment. :tong:

Anyway, it should be here within a week. Searched the internet far and wide (meaning I Googled it) and found the slim vibrating version for 49$ with free shipping. Don't know if my darling boy will be willing to help me test out both ends at once (yet), but I'll definitely give it a thorough third degree. Review pending... ;)

I'd like to know if anybody has had a problem with the vibe part that sticks out getting...er, too wet? And if so, what have you done to protect it (if there's a need to do so)?

bigulfcpl
Aug 16, 2006, 10:42 AM
The Feeldoe is AWESOME! :bigrin:

Chrissy received one for her birthday in May, and we have tried it a couple of times. She has had incredible orgasms from it, and mine were not too bad! :tong:

We recommend anyone considering it, to BUY it! :bibounce:

mistymockingbird
Aug 16, 2006, 8:39 PM
Have it. Love it. Highly recommend it. Have used it alone and with a male partner.

I have one of the versions that vibrates and you really can feel the vibration from end to end. I was worried you wouldn't be able to. Oh but you can. It also stays put better than I thought it would. Easy to grip with your thighs if you're really going at it, but not necessary for the most part.

To me its also more intimate than harness variety strap ons. The harness look is a turn on for sure, especially when mixed with other "attire", but this allowed more skin on skin than other strap ons I've used. Theres also no worry about whether or not the harness is gonna be comfy, whether it will fit, etc.

Well worth the investment if you're in the market for this sort of toy.

zarine
Aug 16, 2006, 11:21 PM
i got one in my efforts to give my boyfriend a more realistic experience (pretend that i'm another guy), but i can't fit the danged knob thing into my crotch! it's soooo freaking thick! i'm so disappointed! i'm sure he would be totally happy if i could have a penis and enjoy using that penis as if it were real, but i can't even get it in there..... i guess this is going to take some work... :(

EludedSunshine
Aug 18, 2006, 5:14 PM
Mine just came in the mail this morning, and I must say... holy crap. lol.

I initially had some of the same concerns that were expressed by others here: that the vibrating wouldn't be strong enough, that the bulb wouldn't fit, etc. But even from my test run, I absolutely love it.

Like mistymockingbird said, the vibration can definitely be felt the whole way through. Of course I tested both ends for this. :tong: I require a lot of warmup before I can really get going, so I used the reciever-end first. The bulb did hurt a bit going in and coming out (call me crazy for thinking so, but I'm WAY too tight). Once it was in place, though, everything was great.

Now if only I had another lady to use it with...

bigregory
Aug 18, 2006, 10:52 PM
http://main.bisexual.com/links/showlink.php?do=showdetails&l=266&catid=16
The link for a feeldoe has been listed here on the bi-web area for over 7 months

ScifiBiJen
Aug 19, 2006, 10:57 AM
I didn't notice it 'til I looked at rayosytruenos's pictures....
The middle part has a line down it so that, when in and viewed from the front, it looks like balls.

That's too cute. :tongue:

uptoplay2
Aug 26, 2006, 11:35 PM
That "middle line" is also intended to help a strap-on. I know I know.... it says no harness needed..... but it was also not designed with any idea that guys would be sooooooo interested. That blew Mia away. You might need a harness. You can also try just wearing briefs or panties... or a whole lot of other things folks have suggested. Google... you might find the yahoo group. Everything I find gets posted or linked there... (posted if I get permission)

Sapphrodite
Jan 3, 2007, 5:35 AM
I did my research and purchased the standard size FeelDoe, which is the purple one. (BTW: the royal blue is the slim and the black is the large size). There are many reasons why you should skip all other sex toys and go out and buy this one.... so here are a few:

* Silicone has all the features you want in a sex toy. Can't get a more hygenic toy (save the glass ones) - boiling water, dishwasher, toy cleaner or 10% bleach solution. Great for anal or multiple partners because it cleans up quickly and safely for next use. The small waterproof minibullet is worth the extra so get it, though an egg or pocket rocket's waves will vibrate along the toy too, just not as intensely.

* ZERO smell or taste is a huge benefit. No more 'smelly jellies' (as I call them). You can easily go from using the toy to using your mouth, hands or whatever without any offensive smell. The other part most peole dont consider is that that smell is actually the rubbery chemical components leaching out and getting into your most private places. The Feeldoe is awesome for anyone who has ever felt any irritation from a dildo before and is *perfect* for anyone with allergy to latex.

* Density plays a significant role in how well the FeelDoe works. Because it is solid silicone, it has the density of a real penis, unlike the plastic, rubber or jelly toys. Has a realistic curve and the minibullet vibe (when turned on) vibrates amazingly well through both the pony (bulb) and the horse (dildo).

I'm your typical woman in the sense that I have a bunch of sex toys that I dislike cause either they dont 'do' much for me or I cant use them very well solo, etc so they sit and collect dust. So a friend made some connections with distributors and now we hold our own parties for ladies where you can not only touch and turn on the toys before you buy them, but we encourage the gals who already own any toys we sell to 'testify' as to the pros and cons, so everyone gets what they want. I have been the MC at toy parties catering to bi and some lesbian women for a while now, and they have all had nothing but amazing tales to tell (and I concur whole-heartedly)!!

I love my FeelDoe for a lot of reasons, so here are my Pro's:

1. The pleasure of giving is so much more intimate because there is nothing between you and your partner to get in the way as far as the female giver can always have access to clitoral stimulation, which is a *huge plus* over strap-ons. There are these little ridges on the top near the base for the stimulation of the giver... (well I'm sure you get the picture).

2. The joy of receiving when it feels so much more real than a regular dildo or vibe. I have really enjoyed using this toy solo as well, since it has that convenient bulb which acts as a handle when you are alone, you can lay back, rub your clit and hit your gspot, and it's all 'easy pleasy'... heheheh I've also heard men like this toy solo for the same reason: can be used to receive from their female partner or use the same toy solo with consistent results. Just think of the possibilities for bi couples!!!

3. Just having a 'dick'.... okay call me crazy but it's a turn on to have a penis without all the hardware!! A woman can actually put their end in earlier on keep it in their panties to surprize a lover later, or it can be whipped out of the box in the heat of the moment without the awkward gymnastics of getting into a harness. I have actually seen women masterbating like a man and getting off that way - and all pf this in one toy!!!

The Cons are fewer but still there: larger and harder to travel with, cannot use any lube with silicone in it, cant use with harness. Can be tricky at first to learn to use Keigel muscles to hold in, which will initially limit your positions as a female giver, but dont get discouraged by the learning curve - you'll be doing it all with a little practice!

Purchasing at a local sex shop or toy party is the most discrete way to buy one, though you can get a deal online thru various outlets including www.feeldoe.com ... just beware the box it comes in is pretty large (like mailing a small city phone book - hardly discreet)!!!

Good Luck!!
~Sapphy~ :tong:

PS: Ladies - Feel free to contact me about an upcoming Bi Girls Toy party just west of Toronto on January 20th!!! Always a fun night out!

BothBi420
Jan 3, 2007, 10:42 PM
YES, We bought one about a year ago and absolutely love it!!!!!!!!! We tryed the harness type and she did not enjoy it that much, it was a lot of work and she did not get much out of it. But with the FeelDoe she has amazing orgasm while she is fucking him as hard or as sofly as she likes. You really do feel it while you use it on him and you also have alot more control over this compared to the harness type.Its the closest thing to having a detachable penis! :tongue:

DGoncz
Jan 4, 2007, 4:11 AM
In an email conversation with the folks at feeldoe.com they mentioned putting rubber bands on it to bump up the stimulation. I tried that with a nubby latex condom and it felt good.

One partner gave me the Feeldoe manually and I received it anally while masturbating to orgasm. I had an explosion of warmth in my perianal area during my orgasm that I had NEVER had before! My first ass-gasm. Of course, she was ramming me pretty hard....she writes here, can you guess who she is? Hi, honey!

It's so versatile.

It lets the girls with the curls deploy their toys just like the boys with the, er, dicks. :)

To remove the bulet for boiling, twist it "ON" while pulling it "OUT". If you twist the other way it comes apart and the batteries fall out. :(

Doug(ie)

lokoboy
Apr 17, 2008, 11:01 AM
Hello Guys,

I'm not write in english very weel. (sorry)

but i'm create a group and a blog of feeldoe for Brazilians:

http://feeldoebrasil.blogspot.com/
http://groups.google.com.br/group/feeldoebrasil

There are some news and porn videos of feeldoe. :female::female:

Unfortuly for the U.S.A. users, the sites are in Portuguese... but the links and photos are universal :bigrin:

I hope find help for search more post for the sites.....

Thanks

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 17, 2008, 9:24 PM
Is it getting warm in here, or is it just Me???? lol
I recently saw one of the Vibrating Feeldo's and it Looked quite interesting, altho kinda pricey. But, I bet its well worth it for male OR females to toy with. (Pardon the pun) lol
Cat

31cho
Apr 17, 2008, 9:40 PM

Yes we just recently bought one its great.We have many sex toys.This one i say is by far the best.Its great for both partners.I think every household should have one.

diamond_tether
Apr 18, 2008, 9:00 PM
Yeah, we're not actually fans of this particular toy. In our experience, if the female gets really wet or is tight, or likes to fuck hard, she's pretty much out of luck; every time she moves it pops out. Also, if the person you're playing with is tight, they end up getting a 'grip' on it and yanking it out as well. We know it works for some folks, but we're glad we didn't waste money on getting one of our own. We much prefer the stability that a real harness and strap-on provide.

meteast chick
Apr 18, 2008, 9:36 PM
I have one! I have one! Let's just say it's amazing as long as you can handle it! That goes for the one 'holding' it (muscle contraction is a must) and the one on the receiving end.

Check ya on the flip side Bill and Ted!

luv and hugs,
xoxoxoxoxoxo
meteast

tigerlily110
Apr 19, 2008, 2:54 PM
Ok starting again! Grrr

I have both the blue and the purple feeldoe and would like to get them to work the way they should but I am either too dry down there or get too wet and it constantly pops out of me when well things get going good..LOL It is a fun toy and I love my toys but I thought I could get some advice on how to keep the bloody thing in! LOL

Hugs and thanks!

T

Sapphrodite
Apr 21, 2008, 7:47 AM
Notes for us Girls keeping our end of the Feeldoe in: you may want to try a shower ahead of time, and try to wash away as much of your natural lubricant as possible. Also, play around down there a bit so you're ready to take on your end w/o lube, as lube will only make it harder to keep in.

As mentioned in a previous posting, you can use a pair of panties or a harness to keep it in until you have the hang of it. Girls aren't hardwired for the natural actions of a Feeldoe: we're used to relaxing our muscles before orgasm and getting wet to allow for penetration, so we're working against nature. Don't get too frustrated in the beginning - it's worth getting the hang of!!

Until you get there, there are a few things you can do to make it less frustrating:

* Keep a small towel nearby and if/when it 'slips' out, wipe away your excess wetness before reinserting (but don't wipe the toy or it'll get the fuzzies - LOL).
* Go for the positions where you can keep your legs together at first; standing on the floor by the edge of the bed, then having your lover assume their position near the edge is the best one to start off with, but knees together (doggie-style) and lover-on-top also works well.
* Get a set of BenWa Balls (heavy goldtone weights for Kiegel exercises). It's almost a must have for you ladies who want to enjoy the Feeldoe to its utmost capacity - stronger muscles will be better for both you and your partner!! :bigrin:

Don't forget to use water-based lubes only with your Feeldoe, as using silicone-based lubes with any silicone toys will destroy your toy. If you're going F+F, O'My makes fantastic lubes; F+M you may want to try a thicker lube specifically for anal play.

Have Fun & Be Safe!
Sapphy