PDA

View Full Version : Just Wanted to Say Hello

rjohn
Sep 11, 2007, 12:58 PM
Hello All,

I'm Rev. John,

Let me start by saying that I'm not a preacher and I'm not here to preach to you.

I'm a Non Denominational Minister of testament and theological discussion.

It is my principal belief that by people coming together and discussing theory’s and thoughts about life and all forms of culture is how we grow and evolve.

I am not here to try and save your soul.
In my opinion that’s your job and yours alone.
You know rite from wrong and you have the means to chose.
"Walk your own path and Let no one sway you from it"

That being said Let me also say what a wonderfull site this is I've been sand-baging here for a few weeks just reading the fourms.

It seems as though there are alot of wonderfull people here I look farward to getting aquainted with some of you.

MarieDelta
Sep 11, 2007, 1:03 PM
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z84/mariesophia66/welcome.gif

Welcome to the site Rev. John , nice to have you here.

Please feel free to join in the fun!

Marie

shameless agitator
Sep 11, 2007, 3:57 PM
Welcome rev. John. You sound like an open minded guy. Hopefully you'll bear in mind that when some of us (okay when I) go off on anti christian rants it's the Dobson and Phelps type we're on about. Just to acknowledge the elephant in the living room, let me ask you a theological question. Do you believe homosexuality to be a sin?

rjohn
Sep 11, 2007, 4:50 PM
shameless agitator

You sound like an open minded guy. Hopefully you'll bear in mind that when some of us (okay when I) go off on anti christian rants it's the Dobson and Phelps type we're on about.

OK,
As I stated "I'm a Non Denominational Minister of testament and theological discussion"

I do not hold to any one religon I accept all faiths as being a part of the big picture.

By coming together and discussing theory’s and thoughts about life and all forms of religion, spiritualism, and humanism of all cultures past, present and future. As well as all forms of metaphysical and physical phenomena. We then grow and evolve spiritually.

As long as we are ignorant or indifferent to the spiritual and physical laws of the universe we will continue to create the negative and suffer the results.

I do not accept the Bible as the infallible word of God. But as an inspired collection of stories based on the spiritual laws of the Universe seeking to help man unfold his own divinity.

Also you ask

Do you believe homosexuality to be a sin?

Well,
We all must find the oposite sexual energy within our-selves if we are to open up to the full potential of spiritual awareness.
We must become conscious of and intergrate both the Female and Male aspects of our higher selves.

Those of us who are exploring the potentails of human experience are doing nothing if we're not committed to a two-way process of consensus building.
It is open dialogue that ensures a widely debated viewpoint and keps our perspective broad.

Personaly expieriencing Bisexuality and exploring the feminine side within myself has been one of the greatest spiritual growth's I've ever known.

NO! "Homosexuality is NOT a sin"

shameless agitator
Sep 11, 2007, 5:22 PM
Thanks for clearing that up rev. I thought you just meant you weren't affiliated with any denomination of christianity. I hope my question didn't seem rude, but I and I'm sure a few others would have wondered til it was out in the open

rjohn
Sep 12, 2007, 11:45 AM
No Prob.