PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard of Agel ??

deletetacount123
Sep 10, 2007, 1:58 PM
Has anyone heard of a company called Agel??

www.agel.com

A friend of mine is trying to get me to join but I don't know. It just seems like one of those fishy business schemes where nothing will be successful to you other than losing money.

What are your thoughts?

LoveLion
Sep 11, 2007, 2:41 AM
Never heard of them. Pretty website though.

DiamondDog
Sep 11, 2007, 2:51 AM
It just seems like one of those fishy business schemes where nothing will be successful to you other than losing money.

What are your thoughts?

If you think it's a sham/pyramid scheme don't join or invest your time/money into it.

Better yet, just let your friend join it first for awhile, sit back and relax/watch, and see what happens to him/her.

the mage
Sep 11, 2007, 9:50 AM
Do not spend a dime on it.

welickit
Sep 11, 2007, 6:26 PM
I never heard of it but I can do a google search, which is what you should have done. There are numerous complaints about it being an mlm Scam.

Doggie_Wood
Sep 11, 2007, 10:25 PM
Tasha - agel is an MLM sales gimmick with uplines (those above you) and downlines (those you recruit). It involves alot of work and learning how to lie without getting caught (walking that thin grey line of truth or lie).

It is very similar to a pyramid scheme guised as an MLM (Multi Level Marketing) where those at the top are the only ones that get wealthy (off of you and your money).

:doggie:

deletetacount123
Sep 12, 2007, 12:06 AM
Thank you all :)

Dogwood... ya, my dad said the same as you did (not word by word but about the same lol) I asked him before accepting my friend's offer since hes more educated in business alone. He would know whats a scheme and what wasn't and said those kind of things (Agel...etc) only make the "top" ones lots of money.

Ya. I tossed out the booklet she gave me and told her no. All she said was "thats ok, Agel isn't for everyone".... she believes thier scheme I guess :( Oh well.

Im glad I asked first. lol I thought something was fishy about it considering Ive never heard of it.

Now if it was pamper chef, tupperware or avon.. I would go for it since they are popluar and well known. :)

Tasha

FalconAngel
Sep 12, 2007, 12:07 AM
MLM is just another euphemism for pyramid scheme. They are all illegal (and rightfully so) in most states here in the US.

If it sounds too good to be true, you can bet that it is.

deletetacount123
Sep 12, 2007, 12:09 AM
MLM is just another euphemism for pyramid scheme. They are all illegal (and rightfully so) in most states here in the US.

If it sounds too good to be true, you can bet that it is.

Ya, thanks :) Im HAPPY I asked here :) I had a fishy feeling about it. I was looking at the sample and booklet my friend gave me and I don't know....
it was like when you have that feeling something BAD will happen and usually something bad does end up happening.
Thats the feeling I got from it... but I had wanted to ask around to be sure if my feelings were correct that it was a scheme and would get me nothing. :)