PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

gfofbiguy
Sep 9, 2007, 9:31 PM
I just wanted to say "hi" to everyone, and to thank people for the positive responses I have received so far. My b/f is bi, I'm str8, he's been a member to this site for a while. As I stated in my profile, he suggested I join so that I can read and reply to the forum and/or ask questions of my own so that I can understand him better. I have to admit, I felt a little funny about joining since I am str8 myself, but most of the messages I have received so far have been positive and I hope to learn more and also be able to talk to and understand my b/f better and keep our relationship strong and also help him be true to himself.
:)

FalconAngel
Sep 9, 2007, 10:14 PM
We are in the same situation as you. I am Bi and my wife is Str8. Also, this site is totally open to people who are straight who may have a friend, lover or family member who is Bi. How else will they really get a good overview of our sexuality if we segregate the straights? So we want and welcome you so that you can better understand your b/f and where he stands, which will help your relationship as well.

onewhocares
Sep 10, 2007, 12:25 AM
Hello GF,

Well first let me welcome you here. I guess I am kind of a good person to do this as I am the straight wife of a bi man. I can tell you from personal honest experiance that coming here was the best thing that has ever happened to us. We came here for understanding, knowledge; to meet people who could share their experiance with us. What we found was SO much more. We found wonderful, caring, open people who have been in our shoes. I thought that I would be looked upon with distain and much distrust. Nothing could have been farther from the truth. This site have become my home, a haven when thing go well and not so well. I have had the honor to have met so so many members in person and I cherish each and every one. So many are friends a few lovers and am thankful to have them in my life.

If you ever need someone to talk to, please do not hesitate to contact me. All the best in sharing that very special man you have in your life. You are the richer for it I believe, I know that I have been.

Belle

kitten
Sep 10, 2007, 12:44 AM
Welcome again, GF!
Our family is stronger because of all the people who make this great, safe place the best place to learn and grow together.

hugs to you!

shameless agitator
Sep 10, 2007, 4:14 AM
Not really anyting I can add but welcome to our little family. Glad to have you with us