PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, I'm new so please be gentle!

thetongue
Sep 9, 2007, 10:35 AM
Hiya,

New to this online community and wanted to post a hello. Looks like a great site and a thriving community. Anyone know how long this site has been online? I'm wondering how I missed it for so long!

onewhocares
Sep 9, 2007, 11:56 AM
Well...let me be the first one to welcome you to the site. I have often thought that there should be a little area in the on the top of the home page that gives a brief history of the site. I know that there is a thread about it, but I was not able to find it.

I like you found it by accident. It has made all the difference in the world.

Belle

mistymockingbird
Sep 9, 2007, 12:04 PM
Welcome to the jungle. :bigrin:

I know I read the thread that Belle spoke of but its been a while and I'm too lazy to go searching for it. I could be totally wrong but I think the site has been around since 2004 or so. It began in a different incarnation before the glorious state that it is now. Recently there were a couple of other bi chat sites that more or less folded and we got some influxes of new members.

I like to refer to us a great big dysfunctional family. There are lots of folks with opinions and they aren't afraid to talk about them. But the site is filled with some wonderful people. So grab a seat and get cozy.

kitten
Sep 9, 2007, 12:17 PM
Welcome!
Glad you found us!

This is a great place to talk, learn and grow. I have found that being in a safe place like this site has given me a whole new level of confidence and feeling of acceptance. Best wishes to you and again Welcome!

hugs,

MarieDelta
Sep 9, 2007, 12:52 PM
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u239/mago1cholo/f67b2c26b6eeb3b07dbce45ddb84a023.jpg

to the forum

I think you'll enjoy it :)

Marie

shameless agitator
Sep 9, 2007, 6:32 PM
Welcome home tongue. I think you'll enjoy our little family. You can talk about any thing here without being judged and whatever you're going through, odds are at least a few of us have been there and can be of help

hotfudge
Sep 9, 2007, 6:48 PM
hello all, I to am new to this site. I have been looking for a site like this for a while and hope to make a few friends.

kitten
Sep 9, 2007, 6:50 PM
Welcome hot fudge!
same as above - we are glad you are here!

hugs to you, too!

Doggie_Wood
Sep 9, 2007, 7:39 PM
Hiya,

New to this online community and wanted to post a hello. Looks like a great site and a thriving community. Anyone know how long this site has been online? I'm wondering how I missed it for so long!

Welcome to our little part of cyber space TheTongue - have a great time!

hello all, I to am new to this site. I have been looking for a site like this for a while and hope to make a few friends.

Ditto that to you HotFudge, enjoy yerselves.

JD aka :doggie:

and a photo just for the two of you ..........

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd155/Dogwoods_place/FwMEYOUW1.jpg

AdamKadmon43
Sep 9, 2007, 9:22 PM
Welcome thetongue.... welcome hotfudge....

I am glad that you have found us and I think that you will enjoy it here, even if means having to occasionaly endure assholes such as my self.

Adam

deeTM
Sep 9, 2007, 10:45 PM
Welcome Tongue and Hotfudge. Hope you stick around a while and enjoy the conversations and scenery.:eek: