PDA

View Full Version : Bisexual Dilema

tezer65
Sep 9, 2007, 2:48 AM
The scent is usual heady as I caress the skin, soft and supple. The nipples get firm under the ministrations of my lips teeth, and tongue. I stroke the thighs, and then caress them, and then finally I lightly dig my nails in and scratch them. All of these things elicit the reaction that I want, my lover’s heart beats faster, and I can hear it through their chest. There breath becomes fast and labored with excitement. There chest starts to heave, I know they are excited, as I am hard and ready for the passion that I have brought to a boil, but yet I know in my soul that this is not what I need. Yes it will be release for the both of us, but not the release I need.
This is cause lover under my caress, the lover whom I will be in a moment fully inside is my wife! Don’t get me wrong this usually gets me so hard that I ache for release and passion of our lovemaking. But, I know in my soul that this is not what I need tonight, it will be an empty release. The all the passion is here, all the love I have for her, but this is not what I need.
What I need is my boi! What I need in my sense is masculine not feminine. I don’t need the scent of her. I need his musky scent. His firmness not her softness. It is a most awful dilemma, to make love with her when it is him I need.
It hurts as much as it helps, a bittersweet moment, a reminder to my soul of what I need not what I have. If you are not bi you cannot understand this dilemma, all I can hope for is the understanding that may come from this. If you are bi then I can gain the empathy of what I am saying. To have one sex when you need the other. To make love to some one you truly love and not be totally satisfied, and long for what is not there. A bittersweet dilemma…

This is a little entry in a blog I have, and I hope I find kindred spirits here, so if you understand this drop me a line... if not lets discuss it - Dave

DiamondDog
Sep 9, 2007, 3:07 AM
So when you are with your boy only, do you want your wife then?

DiamondDog
Sep 9, 2007, 6:03 AM
I can relate to it but from the other way.

I don't have a wife and I don't really fall in love with women for the most part, since I want just sex with women.

But when I'm with a woman I want a man there too, and when I'm with a man I want a woman there too.

I do admit that I'd be more willing and I'd prefer a predominantly closed/exclusive relationship with a guy.