PDA

View Full Version : Which animal are you most like?

gb11vt18
Sep 8, 2007, 11:18 PM
Here take this quiz just thought it might be fun.

http://www.gotoquiz.com/which_animal_are_you_most_like

Which animal are you most like?
Your Result: Dog

You are sometimes tired of being surrounded by people and always like to be played with. You dislike cats and you like to be the center of attention. Your attention span is very short unless you are playing frisbee with your owner.

Cat
Shark

deeTM
Sep 8, 2007, 11:33 PM
I rated as a Dog. I think (at least in my case) that this quiz was dead wrong, lol. I identify more with cats I think. Mainly because I only want to be touched when I want to be touched. Otherwise, leave me alone. :bigrin:

MarieDelta
Sep 9, 2007, 12:26 AM
You are sometimes tired of being surrounded by people and always like to be played with. You dislike cats and you like to be the center of attention. Your attention span is very short unless you are playing frisbee with your owner.

hmm

I like cats, I identify more with them than dogs .

still thanks, Fun quiz :)

Marie

Herbwoman39
Sep 9, 2007, 1:38 AM
Your Result: Shark

You are a quick thinker and you like to be alone unless you are on the prowl. You are smart and active. You like to swim. You are very violent and like to kill fish.

Uhm..no. That is SO not me. I think this quiz is flawed.

darkeyes
Sep 9, 2007, 6:27 AM
Wotta cheek..tell me me a dog!! Bitch mayb..but a dog?? Me yummie..
:tong:

Doggie_Wood
Sep 9, 2007, 7:47 PM
Dog - duhhh! My name??

:doggie:

Abbey Road
Sep 10, 2007, 1:40 PM
I`m a cat.I love cats - I have 3 of them - Spike, Ollie & Tinker.

Abbey Road.:bibounce::wiggle2::paw:

gfofbiguy
Sep 10, 2007, 1:50 PM
I'm a cat:bigrin:...and have one here and one back at my parents' home back in WI.

Skater Boy
Sep 10, 2007, 1:58 PM
Without doing the quiz, I'd say I'm a bit of a HYENA...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/JBASHORUN/gtotem_hyena.jpg

I'm not quite a cat and not quite a dog. A bit rough around the edges, and prone to scavenging and occasional aggressive outbursts.

When I'm in a giggly mood, I probably SOUND like one too... :bigrin:

TashaSW
Sep 10, 2007, 2:01 PM
Your Result: Dog

Yep :) lol Im a CUDDLE DOGGIE! :)