PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break

biwords
Sep 8, 2007, 2:32 PM
Just wanted to wish you all a good remainder of the month, as I won’t be around much until it’s done or a little later (I owe a few of you PMs and will log in for the purpose of getting those done). No crisis, just feeling a tad stale. Hope it’s a great month for you!

darkeyes
Sep 8, 2007, 2:39 PM
Wot wordsie??? ya not gonna b around 2 rite more bollox hun?? tee hee..me shud care..me off 2 gay Paree on Tuesday:bigrin:... don stay way 2 long... will miss ya posts!!!

Sarasvati
Sep 8, 2007, 3:24 PM
This is an outrage!!!

Just when you were achieving worldwide fame you go and get all reclusive on us - you diva!!

Feather boas please tickle your ass (sorry darkeyes) until you return.

It's like Dallas without JR now - what are we going to do?

Skater Boy
Sep 8, 2007, 4:06 PM
Have a nice break, Paul... hopefully we'll all hear from you again soon when you return.

Bash

DiamondDog
Sep 8, 2007, 4:14 PM
take care.

shameless agitator
Sep 8, 2007, 4:15 PM
Have fun man and just know we're always here if you need us

onewhocares
Sep 8, 2007, 4:16 PM
I am so sad that you shall not be gracing us with your presence for a while. I do so enjoy your reparte and insightful comments. No one shall take your place as the Lord of the Literary Word.

Belle

Sapphrodite
Sep 11, 2007, 10:52 PM
Biwords: I can relate to the need to step away from this side of life sometimes. There are sometimes things that go on in our day-to-day lives (especially for those of us who remain closeted) that take priority and leave us feeling unbalanced, and the bi side need to sit on the back burner for a bit.

You'll be missed until your return - as they say Absence makes the heart grow fonder' ... :love87:

kitten
Sep 12, 2007, 7:47 AM
hugs and kisses and see ya when ya get back,

love,