PDA

View Full Version : lesbian couple wanted

ourplace
Sep 8, 2007, 1:05 PM
hi we are a happily married couple who for over 4 years have been trying to find a loving female to help us have our own baby,
we are willing to donate sperm free to a lesbian couple if the other will carry a baby for us we wont want contact afterwards as the other baby will be your own thanks for reading :)

DiamondDog
Sep 8, 2007, 4:19 PM
why not just adopt?
lots of kids out there need homes.

TashaSW
Sep 8, 2007, 4:57 PM
true, there are tons of children who are put up for adoption.

Im an adopted child myself... Im very happy to have the parents I have. :)

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Sep 8, 2007, 5:01 PM
Strange , just strange

onewhocares
Sep 8, 2007, 6:44 PM
Dear OurPlace,

I can sympathize with your plight of wanting a child and not being able to have conceive one. I know that I may be upsetting some when I say this....Do you think that this is the correct forum to voice your request? Perhaps a search of a surrogate with help from your doctor may be a better alternative. I am happy that others have suggested adoption as a great road to travel.

Belle

arana
Sep 8, 2007, 6:55 PM
I wish you luck in your search. This is a very personal choice that only you can decide as far as the route you take to conceive a child but I do however wish you would reconsider your no contact rule as I don't think it would be fair to either child to miss out on their blood sibling.

gb11vt18
Sep 8, 2007, 11:04 PM
I do not think that this site is really the place for an offer like that. I understand that you want a child however there are other options and some better sites for that kind of offer. I mean I do not know how many couples would want to do that on this site. Good luck to you and I hope that you consider every option before makeing a decision.