PDA

View Full Version : happy brifday Allbi

darkeyes
Sep 6, 2007, 5:42 PM
Me surprised Allbihookey that no 1 wished ya HB fore now babes... So me start off.. have a triff day.. an ya gets ya hearts desire.. know we had odd tiff over last few years but me a huffy cow at times but dus mean it wen me sez hope ya birfday goes brill! But tell truth ya ratbag!! 42??? Come onnnnnnnnnn!! An' the rest!!!!:tong:

Happy birfday babes from Kate bump an me!!! xoxoxoxoxox

Doggie_Wood
Sep 6, 2007, 5:45 PM
I hope you have/had a very enjoyable day. Happy Birthday bud.
:bday:
:doggie:

MarieDelta
Sep 6, 2007, 5:50 PM
Happiest of Birthdays Allbi

:bdaygrin::bday::bdaygrin::upside::rotate::love: :suave:

Azrael
Sep 6, 2007, 6:06 PM
Alright, I wasn't gonna do this, but it's for the cause of Allbi's bday!
A lot of people here, I know in life or I know in chat.
I only know you in chat, but I hold you in HIGH REGARD.
as you can see....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

quiet1fornow
Sep 6, 2007, 6:14 PM
Allbi,

I want to wish you a wonderful BD. I admire your quick and to the point wit and sense of humor....you have made my somewhat short life here so enjoyable.. It is such pleasure to watch, ( as I cannot keep up most times) when you and Show and the others are rolling..

I missed most of the story last week or weekend...I would like at some point to chat with you of the past..not to bring it back to you...probably because as I keep stumbling through survivorship...it is always a positive to learn of others. It is a mere glimpse I caught...it is a side of you I think I would like to know if you were to want to share...sorry if this seems down or inappropriate here was not meant to be. When celebrating a friend's BD it is that a celebration....I host one to you Allbi hope the day brought you most of what you may have wanted...because if you got all...it might be too much for one day!!!

Thank you for sharing some of you with all of us.

Quiet:cool:

texasman6172003
Sep 6, 2007, 6:17 PM
Hey Allbi, I hope you had a great Birthday!!! It has been a joy and privelage to get to know you these last couple of years... Your jokes and wit have been a source of great entertainment for us all.. Well as in the words of Miss Fran, i wish you the happiest of BIRFDAYS!!!!!:bigrin: :bipride:

chook
Sep 6, 2007, 6:56 PM
Hey Allbi...........:bdaygrin::bday:HAPPY BIRTHDAY mate:bday::bdaygrin:

Hope ya have or had a great one :):)

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

csrakate
Sep 6, 2007, 7:12 PM
:bday::bday:Happy Birthday Allbi!!!!:bday::bday:

I realize that you are going to be away for your birthday but know that you will be in our hearts and in our thoughts during that time! And when you return...be prepared for a NO HOLDS BARRED celebration complete with lots of spankings and tons of Nutella!!

Take care, my dear friend!!! I hope you have the happiest of days!!!
MUAH and HUGS!

Lots of love!!!
Kate

xxxone
Sep 6, 2007, 7:17 PM
Allbi! A birthday!

/xxxone!

sexybicplinwv
Sep 6, 2007, 7:25 PM
Here's wishing you a Great Big (((birthDAY))):) :bday::bdaygrin::bday::bdaygrin:......A Virgo Baby.....

biwords
Sep 6, 2007, 7:38 PM
I'd forgotten about the Nutella. :)
Sorry I'm not there with you to help celebrate your birthday, allbi! -- hope it's a very happy one (nonetheless :) ).

Ally Kat
Sep 6, 2007, 8:20 PM
happy birthday hon. you'll catch me yet, cause I'm planning on stopping at 45

Emma7669
Sep 6, 2007, 8:22 PM
Here is to hoping you have a most wonderful day!!!!!:bday:

M

12voltman59
Sep 6, 2007, 8:23 PM
All together now"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALLBI---HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOUUUUUUUUU!!!! and many more!!!!

onewhocares
Sep 6, 2007, 9:20 PM
Happy Birthday to the man who always has a song in his heart....a heart of gold. Wishing you the best my friend.

mistymockingbird
Sep 6, 2007, 9:55 PM
Happy birthday sexy. I'll say it here now, but I'll wish you a proper one next month. Deal? ;)

:bday: :bday: :bday:

curious married m
Sep 6, 2007, 10:33 PM
:bday::bday::bdaygrin: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY:bdaygrin::bday::bday:

AdamKadmon43
Sep 6, 2007, 11:20 PM

Happy Birthday AllBi... and I hope that you have about a million more of them.

Adam

Vuarra
Sep 7, 2007, 12:04 AM
May all your wishes cum true, allbi.... except the one about my wife :eek::tongue::rolleyes:

babsalonia4u
Sep 7, 2007, 12:48 PM
:bday:i hope you had a wonderful birthday allbi! ~ wishing you much love and happiness!!:rotate:

Herbwoman39
Sep 7, 2007, 1:12 PM
:bday::bday::bday: Happy Birthday sweetie!!! And many more to come!!! :bday::bday::bday:

darkeyes
Sep 7, 2007, 1:39 PM
May all your wishes cum true, allbi.... except the one about my wife :eek::tongue::rolleyes:
My birfday soon Vu..wottabout my wish bout ya wife?? tee hee:tong:

biwords
Jul 12, 2009, 1:23 AM
...and good to see former friends and acquaintances again.
For anyone who knows me, I'll pass on the sad news that my beloved wife passed on on July 2, after a 15-month battle with cancer.
Hope your 2008-2009 has been happier!!