PDA

View Full Version : Weird Habits We Do? (A Game!)

deletetacount123
Sep 6, 2007, 1:25 PM
Im sure we all do some habit out of the blue. No reason for it. We JUST do it which makes other people look at us, "What was THAT?" or "why do you do that so much?" and all we can say is "umm I don't know."

Mine.

-- I like to clap my hands twice. I don't know why I do this lol I usually do it when Im excited but sometimes I just do it for no reason at all.

the mage
Sep 6, 2007, 1:28 PM
Pointing out peoples foibles....

MarieDelta
Sep 6, 2007, 1:29 PM
when I have nothing to say, I say "anyway"

darkeyes
Sep 6, 2007, 1:36 PM
I blink my eyes, open them wide and say in a babyish voice "you dont luff me ne more" and mockingly sob when Im not getting my own way....

deletetacount123
Sep 6, 2007, 1:51 PM
I blink my eyes, open them wide and say in a babyish voice "you dont luff me ne more" and mockingly sob when Im not getting my own way....

I'll love to see Kate's reponse to this lol does it work??

darkeyes
Sep 6, 2007, 2:00 PM
Dus wiv me dad Tash can tellya that.... tee hee:bigrin: Not gonna tellya Kates response...:tong:

Herbwoman39
Sep 6, 2007, 2:19 PM
When I've forgotten that I've asked someone something already I'll say "Nev-ER-mind" in a nasal, quasi-whine. I used to get SO much grief about that in college.

CuddlyKate
Sep 6, 2007, 3:35 PM
I'll love to see Kate's reponse to this lol does it work??
Its generally a scowl and huff with a roll of the eyes. I dont say anything unless I hear that stupid giggle when I've left the room.

My worst habit is making butterflies out of sweetie papers just leaving them lying as they fell. I'm generally quite a tidy person but its a hangover from my childhood.

MarieDelta
Sep 6, 2007, 3:49 PM
I've noticed that when typing I Capitalize certain letters without reason & I do the same when I write things by hand.

darkeyes
Sep 6, 2007, 3:51 PM
An lemme tellya if they choccie eclairs me neva gets even a single 1!!

Azrael
Sep 6, 2007, 4:23 PM
Ho-kay, here goes. I pace. A LOT. I just walk to walk sometimes. Sometimes, even if I'm already high, I'll smoke so much that I physically can't keep lighting the pipe. Sometimes I catch myself braking for railroad tracks. If I'm wearing a head wrap, my hair MUST be perfect. I always add ingredients to food I make in a certain order. Sometimes I drive just to drive. No destination, no purpose, just blasting my Ipod and feeling the breeze. I'd be a faster cook if I didn't check EVERYTHING neurotically. I'll wear one purple sock and one with argyle or rainbows. I like to steal signs (no, not stop signs, but damn near everything else). I'll start reading six books before I finish one. I like to do housework naked. The list goes on.....

planner
Sep 6, 2007, 4:40 PM
When I sit down; I usually just tap the table, or my knee over and over again... For no reason whatsoever.

HighEnergy
Sep 6, 2007, 4:41 PM
I like to do housework naked.

There's another way to do housework?

raistkit
Sep 6, 2007, 5:13 PM
okay know this is gonna sound kinda odd. i ride my bicycle back and forth to work every day takes me about 40 to 50 min one way. when i hit all the green lights in my mind the old song driving for jesus runs thru my mind. and you know what on those days when i hit all the greens i have a good day at work. have to say i am not religous at all think it's all a pile of crock. however must say i luv hitting all the greens.

kit

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Sep 6, 2007, 5:25 PM
I hum , mostly when Im irritated. " Ima a little tea cup " "Head and shoulders , knees and toes " Weird yes, but it helps :)

Azrael
Sep 6, 2007, 5:27 PM
Pointing out peoples foibles....

Or distracting attention from your own.....

brunette
Sep 7, 2007, 4:11 PM
when the radio's on in the car, i'm constantly flipping through channels. i rarely listen to a whole song, even if it's one i like. i can listen to whole cd's at home, but when i'm in the car, i change what i'm listening to every 30 seconds or so.

this really bothers my husband. haha

babsalonia4u
Sep 7, 2007, 4:22 PM
i talk to myself:tong: ~ this is something i have done my entire life. sometimes people catch me doin it! ~ i could be anywhere. the only place i haven't done it is on stage or while having sex!! :tongue:

onewhocares
Sep 7, 2007, 5:43 PM
Ok....I know this is really neurotic....I save elastics. Like the ones that come around bunches of brocolli or asparagus. The ones that come on loster claws are great for holding tongs together. Then when I get them I put them on the door handles of the kitchen doors....SEE I really am nuts....

Belle

deletetacount123
Sep 7, 2007, 7:22 PM
I have a habit of doing everything twice.

I'll buy 2 of the same thing (etc, packaged food at the grocery store),
I have to check things twice (etc.. lights are on/off in a room.)

I don't know why I do this.... my mom said Ive done it before I even knew what TWO was. lol

Tasha

deletetacount123
Sep 7, 2007, 7:25 PM
I also have the habit of asking things when I already know the answer.
Its like I want to be sure of things so I ask.

This has been known to annoy people sometimes lol

Fresia
Apr 21, 2015, 12:21 AM
Before I leave my house I always go back into the kitchen to make sure the gas burners on the stove aren't on.
It's no longer just a safety issue.
It's routine.
A habit.