PDA

View Full Version : nails, finger and toe!

alisbi
Sep 6, 2007, 9:09 AM
How does everybody feel about a bi man who wants to have his toe nails and finger nails polished? And what color would you suggest?:flag4:

Azrael
Sep 6, 2007, 9:15 AM
How does everybody feel about a bi man who wants to have his toe nails and finger nails polished? And what color would you suggest?:flag4:

Two things:
1. Wear WHATEVER the hell YOU want.
2. STOP giving a fuck what other people think or want for you.

I fancy Black , meself :cool:

I don't want to sound like I'm browbeating you here, as that's not the case. Seriously, though, if you let others dictate your actions, you'll find yourself going quietly (or not so quietly) insane.

alisbi
Sep 6, 2007, 9:27 AM
Azreal, thanks for the reply man. I certainly was not looking for anyones approval. Mainly just a suggestion for color. By the way, you are HOT!!

Azrael
Sep 6, 2007, 9:31 AM
Thanks, I do my best :angel:
I've got almost 200 fotoz here:
www.myspace.com/azraelspeaks
it's private due to flooding bullshit, but send me an add request if u like.....

alisbi
Sep 6, 2007, 9:47 AM
I would sure like to see those. Send me an invite at kvngh@sympatico.ca

redheadhoneycat
Sep 6, 2007, 10:34 AM
Two things:
1. Wear WHATEVER the hell YOU want.
2. STOP giving a fuck what other people think or want for you.

I fancy Black , meself :cool:

I don't want to sound like I'm browbeating you here, as that's not the case. Seriously, though, if you let others dictate your actions, you'll find yourself going quietly (or not so quietly) insane.

I agree completely!!! Do what makes you happy and go dark....:tong: :flag2:

MarieDelta
Sep 6, 2007, 10:50 AM
I like red myself but then I've always been partial to red :)

LoveLion
Sep 7, 2007, 2:15 AM
I love painting my fingernails. I think it is just an awesome way to reflect your own style and another way express yourself. I have gone mostly with black in the bast, but I am getting into some Lime green and banana Yellow lately. In this day an age painting your fingernails is as unisex as wearing a necklace or pants, or piercing your ears.

TaylorMade
Sep 7, 2007, 2:28 AM
Toenail polish and eyeliner are the two things I love to see on men. So..I guess count it as a yes.

*Taylor*

onewhocares
Sep 7, 2007, 5:44 AM
I happen to like a man who works with his hands. The feel and texture of his skin is so comforting. But what is even better is a man who has manicures and takes care of the hands that make a living. My husband worked for most of his lifetime as a florist and his hands were always broken out. He still managed to have a manicure on special occassions. Now he has changed his line of work and his hands are better than ever. He wears clear polish.

I have a TG friend who LOVES color....red or bright hot pink are great.

raistkit
Sep 8, 2007, 1:16 AM
personally i think it's cool. depending on what you do for a living go with a clear polish when you're out and about in the real world. it'll make you feel good. in your private life the sky's the limit buy what ever colours make you feel sexy. personally i like dark pinks and mauves, but i'm also a girl who likes her ball caps, jeans, and high tops. go with whatever makes you feel good. treat yourself call the local spas lots of guys get manicures, and pedicures. you will have fun, pampered yourself, and have a great base to work with.

kit